Subject: next/master baseline: 211 runs, 18 regressions (next-20230830)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 01:45:43 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 211 runs, 18 regressions (next-20230830)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
acer-R721T-grunt         | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt       | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-14-db0003na-grunt     | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
imx8mp-evk               | arm64  | lab-broonie   | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          
imx8mp-evk               | arm64  | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
imx8mp-evk               | arm64  | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2      | arm    | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2      | arm    | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi | arm    | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi | arm    | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3      | arm    | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3      | arm    | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi | arm    | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi | arm    | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex | arm64  | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
r8a774c0-ek874           | arm64  | lab-cip       | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          
r8a779m1-ulcb            | arm64  | lab-collabora | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          
sun50i-h6-pine-h64       | arm64  | lab-collabora | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20230830/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20230830
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      56585460cc2ec44fc5d66924f0a116f57080f0dc 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
acer-R721T-grunt         | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64eecaa58f3c85a7ad286d91

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-R721T-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-R721T-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64eecaa58f3c85a7ad286da6
        failing since 0 day (last pass: next-20230823, first fail: next-20230829)

    2023-08-30T04:50:24.303467  + <8>[   11.310436] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 11380330_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-08-30T04:50:24.304086  set +x

    2023-08-30T04:50:24.411966  / # #

    2023-08-30T04:50:24.514177  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-08-30T04:50:24.514946  #

    2023-08-30T04:50:24.616535  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11380330/environment

    2023-08-30T04:50:24.617268  

    2023-08-30T04:50:24.718696  / # . /lava-11380330/environment/lava-11380330/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11380330/1

    2023-08-30T04:50:24.719776  

    2023-08-30T04:50:24.724332  / # /lava-11380330/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11380330/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt       | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64eeca9ad8b545ea88286d83

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64eeca9ad8b545ea88286d98
        failing since 0 day (last pass: next-20230823, first fail: next-20230829)

    2023-08-30T04:50:29.102094  + <8>[   10.605802] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 11380333_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-08-30T04:50:29.102177  set +x

    2023-08-30T04:50:29.206201  / # #

    2023-08-30T04:50:29.306679  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-08-30T04:50:29.306909  #

    2023-08-30T04:50:29.407541  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11380333/environment

    2023-08-30T04:50:29.407679  

    2023-08-30T04:50:29.508175  / # . /lava-11380333/environment/lava-11380333/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11380333/1

    2023-08-30T04:50:29.508413  

    2023-08-30T04:50:29.512614  / # /lava-11380333/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11380333/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-14-db0003na-grunt     | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64eecaa03de6930f49286ddf

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64eecaa03de6930f49286df4
        failing since 0 day (last pass: next-20230823, first fail: next-20230829)

    2023-08-30T04:50:25.940186  + <8>[   10.650595] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 11380320_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-08-30T04:50:25.940632  set +x

    2023-08-30T04:50:26.048536  / # #

    2023-08-30T04:50:26.150527  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-08-30T04:50:26.150714  #

    2023-08-30T04:50:26.251307  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11380320/environment

    2023-08-30T04:50:26.251990  

    2023-08-30T04:50:26.353326  / # . /lava-11380320/environment/lava-11380320/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11380320/1

    2023-08-30T04:50:26.354384  

    2023-08-30T04:50:26.358943  / # /lava-11380320/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11380320/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mp-evk               | arm64  | lab-broonie   | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64eec5dad967b1b273286dc7

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.0 (++20230827092956+e91ad6b97fcb-1~exp1~20230827093113.32))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64eec5dad967b1b273286dcf
        failing since 14 days (last pass: next-20230807, first fail: next-20230815)

    2023-08-30T04:29:54.632260  + set<8>[   27.073821] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 78513_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-08-30T04:29:54.635398   +x
    2023-08-30T04:29:54.741213  / # #
    2023-08-30T04:29:55.907272  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-08-30T04:29:55.913355  #
    2023-08-30T04:29:57.357043  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-78513/environment
    2023-08-30T04:29:57.363175  
    2023-08-30T04:29:59.975784  / # . /lava-78513/environment/lava-78513/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-78513/1
    2023-08-30T04:29:59.982496  
    2023-08-30T04:29:59.992376  / # /lava-78513/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-78513/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mp-evk               | arm64  | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64eec512a64dc8e69e286d6d

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64eec512a64dc8e69e286d76
        failing since 14 days (last pass: next-20230809, first fail: next-20230815)

    2023-08-30T04:26:34.492749  + set<8>[   28.609663] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 78492_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-08-30T04:26:34.493384   +x
    2023-08-30T04:26:34.602051  / # #
    2023-08-30T04:26:35.767975  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-08-30T04:26:35.774118  #
    2023-08-30T04:26:37.217184  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-78492/environment
    2023-08-30T04:26:37.223495  
    2023-08-30T04:26:39.835379  / # . /lava-78492/environment/lava-78492/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-78492/1
    2023-08-30T04:26:39.842188  
    2023-08-30T04:26:39.851471  / # /lava-78492/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-78492/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mp-evk               | arm64  | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64eecb7d84e757786f286e22

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64eecb7d84e757786f286e2b
        failing since 14 days (last pass: next-20230809, first fail: next-20230815)

    2023-08-30T04:54:00.020971  + set<8>[   27.041389] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 78566_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-08-30T04:54:00.021553   +x
    2023-08-30T04:54:00.130064  / # #
    2023-08-30T04:54:01.296012  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-08-30T04:54:01.302138  #
    2023-08-30T04:54:02.745204  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-78566/environment
    2023-08-30T04:54:02.751263  
    2023-08-30T04:54:05.361044  / # . /lava-78566/environment/lava-78566/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-78566/1
    2023-08-30T04:54:05.366667  
    2023-08-30T04:54:05.378758  / # /lava-78566/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-78566/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2      | arm    | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64eec4ddc5cb9d5771286d87

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64eec4ddc5cb9d5771286d88
        failing since 350 days (last pass: next-20220907, first fail: next-20220913) 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2      | arm    | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64eec3d9dcd7c1c83e286d74

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64eec3d9dcd7c1c83e286d75
        failing since 350 days (last pass: next-20220907, first fail: next-20220913) 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi | arm    | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64eec4b5a4fca7185d286d8d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64eec4b5a4fca7185d286d8e
        failing since 348 days (last pass: next-20220907, first fail: next-20220915) 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi | arm    | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64eec3e6dcd7c1c83e286d7e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv2-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64eec3e6dcd7c1c83e286d7f
        failing since 348 days (last pass: next-20220907, first fail: next-20220915) 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3      | arm    | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64eec55344d45540d7286db3

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64eec55344d45540d7286db4
        failing since 348 days (last pass: next-20220907, first fail: next-20220915) 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3      | arm    | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64eec3dadcd7c1c83e286d78

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64eec3dadcd7c1c83e286d79
        failing since 348 days (last pass: next-20220907, first fail: next-20220915) 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi | arm    | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64eec3ebc8a35cdb39286d75

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64eec3ebc8a35cdb39286d76
        failing since 350 days (last pass: next-20220907, first fail: next-20220913) 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi | arm    | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig+debug     | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64eec3e4c8a35cdb39286d6f

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm-virt-gicv3-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64eec3e4c8a35cdb39286d70
        failing since 350 days (last pass: next-20220907, first fail: next-20220913) 

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex | arm64  | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64eecba6998e06875a286d6c

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64eecba6998e06875a286d6f
        failing since 28 days (last pass: next-20230712, first fail: next-20230801)

    2023-08-30T04:54:33.239339  + set +x
    2023-08-30T04:54:33.240010  <8>[   28.273838] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1002711_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-08-30T04:54:33.348605  / # #
    2023-08-30T04:54:34.820428  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-08-30T04:54:34.841769  #
    2023-08-30T04:54:34.842357  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-08-30T04:54:36.807892  / # . /lava-1002711/environment
    2023-08-30T04:54:40.423116  /lava-1002711/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1002711/1
    2023-08-30T04:54:40.445019  . /lava-1002711/environment
    2023-08-30T04:54:40.445467  / # /lava-1002711/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1002711/1 
    ... (27 line(s) more)  

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a774c0-ek874           | arm64  | lab-cip       | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64eec5fc37b69aa6b4286da3

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.0 (++20230827092956+e91ad6b97fcb-1~exp1~20230827093113.32))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774c0-ek874.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774c0-ek874.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64eec5fc37b69aa6b4286da6
        failing since 34 days (last pass: next-20230713, first fail: next-20230726)

    2023-08-30T04:30:34.695677  / # #
    2023-08-30T04:30:36.158115  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-08-30T04:30:36.178722  #
    2023-08-30T04:30:36.178947  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-08-30T04:30:38.135143  / # . /lava-1002699/environment
    2023-08-30T04:30:41.735536  /lava-1002699/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1002699/1
    2023-08-30T04:30:41.756466  . /lava-1002699/environment
    2023-08-30T04:30:41.756577  / # /lava-1002699/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1002699/1
    2023-08-30T04:30:41.799725  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-08-30T04:30:41.836452  + cd /lava-1002699/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (26 line(s) more)  

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a779m1-ulcb            | arm64  | lab-collabora | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64eec5e6d967b1b273286deb

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.0 (++20230827092956+e91ad6b97fcb-1~exp1~20230827093113.32))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-collabora/baseline-r8a779m1-ulcb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-collabora/baseline-r8a779m1-ulcb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64eec5e6d967b1b273286df4
        failing since 34 days (last pass: next-20230713, first fail: next-20230726)

    2023-08-30T04:31:20.342044  / # #

    2023-08-30T04:31:21.420541  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-08-30T04:31:21.422340  #

    2023-08-30T04:31:22.910478  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11380232/environment

    2023-08-30T04:31:22.912225  

    2023-08-30T04:31:25.631729  / # . /lava-11380232/environment/lava-11380232/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11380232/1

    2023-08-30T04:31:25.633905  

    2023-08-30T04:31:25.634494  / # /lava-11380232/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11380232/1

    2023-08-30T04:31:25.703148  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'

    2023-08-30T04:31:25.703699  + cd /lava-113802<8>[   28.468970] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 11380232_1.5.2.4.5>
 
    ... (44 line(s) more)  

platform                 | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-pine-h64       | arm64  | lab-collabora | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64eec5db2998b9d1aa286d8c

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.0 (++20230827092956+e91ad6b97fcb-1~exp1~20230827093113.32))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-collabora/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230830/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-collabora/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64eec5db2998b9d1aa286d95
        failing since 34 days (last pass: next-20230713, first fail: next-20230726)

    2023-08-30T04:31:46.412623  / # #

    2023-08-30T04:31:46.514834  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-08-30T04:31:46.515552  #

    2023-08-30T04:31:46.616974  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11380226/environment

    2023-08-30T04:31:46.617698  

    2023-08-30T04:31:46.719147  / # . /lava-11380226/environment/lava-11380226/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11380226/1

    2023-08-30T04:31:46.720390  

    2023-08-30T04:31:46.722501  / # /lava-11380226/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11380226/1

    2023-08-30T04:31:46.805051  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'

    2023-08-30T04:31:46.805564  + cd /lava-11380226/1/te<8>[   18.551793] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 11380226_1.5.2.4.5>
 
    ... (11 line(s) more)