Subject: next/master baseline: 301 runs, 21 regressions (next-20230908)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 02:20:40 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 301 runs, 21 regressions (next-20230908)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
acer-R721T-grunt          | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz     | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt        | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt        | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-14-db0003na-grunt      | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          
hp-14-db0003na-grunt      | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
imx8mp-evk                | arm64  | lab-broonie   | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          
imx8mp-evk                | arm64  | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
imx8mp-evk                | arm64  | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
imx8mp-evk                | arm64  | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
imx8mp-evk                | arm64  | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
kontron-pitx-imx8m        | arm64  | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          
qemu_mips-malta           | mips   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | malta_defconfig              | 1          
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex  | arm64  | lab-cip       | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex  | arm64  | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
r8a774c0-ek874            | arm64  | lab-cip       | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          
r8a77960-ulcb             | arm64  | lab-collabora | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          
r8a779m1-ulcb             | arm64  | lab-collabora | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          
sun50i-h6-pine-h64        | arm64  | lab-collabora | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20230908/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20230908
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      af3c30d33476bc2694b0d699173544b07f7ae7de 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
acer-R721T-grunt          | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faaf2e96617805b3286d77

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-R721T-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-acer-R721T-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faaf2e96617805b3286d78
        failing since 114 days (last pass: next-20230516, first fail: next-20230517) 

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz     | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faaab84f28239eba286da2

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-asus-CM1400CXA-dalboz.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faaab84f28239eba286da3
        failing since 114 days (last pass: next-20230516, first fail: next-20230517) 

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt        | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faa87b224bd5a4d7286d93

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faa87b224bd5a4d7286da8
        failing since 9 days (last pass: next-20230823, first fail: next-20230829)

    2023-09-08T04:53:04.003121  + <8>[   11.403350] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 11466943_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-09-08T04:53:04.003228  set +x

    2023-09-08T04:53:04.107686  / # #

    2023-09-08T04:53:04.208311  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-09-08T04:53:04.208548  #

    2023-09-08T04:53:04.309127  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11466943/environment

    2023-09-08T04:53:04.309363  

    2023-09-08T04:53:04.409942  / # . /lava-11466943/environment/lava-11466943/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11466943/1

    2023-09-08T04:53:04.410336  

    2023-09-08T04:53:04.414791  / # /lava-11466943/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11466943/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt        | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faaa56541c310c3b286dd3

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-11A-G6-EE-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faaa56541c310c3b286dd4
        failing since 114 days (last pass: next-20230516, first fail: next-20230517) 

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-14-db0003na-grunt      | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...6-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faaca4cc1a2d94e8286dba

  Results:     18 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faaca4cc1a2d94e8286dcf
        failing since 9 days (last pass: next-20230823, first fail: next-20230829)

    2023-09-08T05:09:37.387957  + <8>[   11.367045] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 11466969_1.4.2.3.1>

    2023-09-08T05:09:37.388041  set +x

    2023-09-08T05:09:37.492669  / # #

    2023-09-08T05:09:37.593447  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-09-08T05:09:37.593622  #

    2023-09-08T05:09:37.694109  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11466969/environment

    2023-09-08T05:09:37.694315  

    2023-09-08T05:09:37.794895  / # . /lava-11466969/environment/lava-11466969/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11466969/1

    2023-09-08T05:09:37.795190  

    2023-09-08T05:09:37.800009  / # /lava-11466969/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11466969/1
 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-14-db0003na-grunt      | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faad082ed1b0fa58286d72

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-14-db0003na-grunt.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faad082ed1b0fa58286d73
        failing since 114 days (last pass: next-20230516, first fail: next-20230517) 

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faaa7cc2aef737ea286d7d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-hp-x360-14a-cb0001xx-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faaa7cc2aef737ea286d7e
        failing since 114 days (last pass: next-20230516, first fail: next-20230517) 

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mp-evk                | arm64  | lab-broonie   | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faa6c75e4352b781286d75

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.0 (++20230901073029+a612cb0b81d8-1~exp1~20230901073151.37))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faa6c75e4352b781286d7e
        failing since 23 days (last pass: next-20230807, first fail: next-20230815)

    2023-09-08T04:44:36.500515  / # #
    2023-09-08T04:44:37.666675  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-09-08T04:44:37.672857  #
    2023-09-08T04:44:39.116614  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-91566/environment
    2023-09-08T04:44:39.122805  
    2023-09-08T04:44:41.735258  / # . /lava-91566/environment/lava-91566/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-91566/1
    2023-09-08T04:44:41.742066  
    2023-09-08T04:44:41.753422  / # /lava-91566/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-91566/1
    2023-09-08T04:44:41.770131  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-09-08T04:44:41.783390  + cd /l<8>[   34.153659] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 91566_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mp-evk                | arm64  | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faa8576f5e47cb4b28709a

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faa8576f5e47cb4b2870a3
        failing since 23 days (last pass: next-20230809, first fail: next-20230815)

    2023-09-08T04:51:16.790610  + set<8>[   29.333191] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 91596_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-09-08T04:51:16.791197   +x
    2023-09-08T04:51:16.899462  / # #
    2023-09-08T04:51:18.065258  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-09-08T04:51:18.071374  #
    2023-09-08T04:51:19.514738  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-91596/environment
    2023-09-08T04:51:19.520827  
    2023-09-08T04:51:22.132574  / # . /lava-91596/environment/lava-91596/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-91596/1
    2023-09-08T04:51:22.139348  
    2023-09-08T04:51:22.149427  / # /lava-91596/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-91596/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mp-evk                | arm64  | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faa983ea461963a0286d7a

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faa983ea461963a0286d83
        failing since 23 days (last pass: next-20230809, first fail: next-20230815)

    2023-09-08T04:56:16.102831  + set<8>[   28.833041] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 91645_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-09-08T04:56:16.103448   +x
    2023-09-08T04:56:16.211985  / # #
    2023-09-08T04:56:17.377806  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-09-08T04:56:17.383907  #
    2023-09-08T04:56:18.827346  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-91645/environment
    2023-09-08T04:56:18.833400  
    2023-09-08T04:56:21.445285  / # . /lava-91645/environment/lava-91645/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-91645/1
    2023-09-08T04:56:21.452111  
    2023-09-08T04:56:21.461160  / # /lava-91645/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-91645/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mp-evk                | arm64  | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faac0343f7d930df286e67

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faac0343f7d930df286e70
        failing since 23 days (last pass: next-20230809, first fail: next-20230815)

    2023-09-08T05:06:57.682520  + set<8>[   29.428184] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 91669_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-09-08T05:06:57.683113   +x
    2023-09-08T05:06:57.792966  / # #
    2023-09-08T05:06:58.959272  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-09-08T05:06:58.965356  #
    2023-09-08T05:07:00.408646  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-91669/environment
    2023-09-08T05:07:00.414661  
    2023-09-08T05:07:03.026330  / # . /lava-91669/environment/lava-91669/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-91669/1
    2023-09-08T05:07:03.033104  
    2023-09-08T05:07:03.041001  / # /lava-91669/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-91669/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mp-evk                | arm64  | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faade47f8ee2546f286d6c

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faade47f8ee2546f286d75
        failing since 23 days (last pass: next-20230809, first fail: next-20230815)

    2023-09-08T05:14:58.626105  + set<8>[   26.305364] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 91705_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-09-08T05:14:58.626679   +x
    2023-09-08T05:14:58.735020  / # #
    2023-09-08T05:14:59.901077  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-09-08T05:14:59.907173  #
    2023-09-08T05:15:01.350536  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-91705/environment
    2023-09-08T05:15:01.356643  
    2023-09-08T05:15:03.968636  / # . /lava-91705/environment/lava-91705/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-91705/1
    2023-09-08T05:15:03.975364  
    2023-09-08T05:15:03.985282  / # /lava-91705/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-91705/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-pitx-imx8m        | arm64  | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faada0b1373ea6c3286e4f

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-pitx-imx8m.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-pitx-imx8m.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faada0b1373ea6c3286e50
        failing since 37 days (last pass: next-20230728, first fail: next-20230801) 

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork | x86_64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | x86_64_defcon...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faaab934fa46be9b286d83

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/x86_64/x86_64_defconfig+x86-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-lenovo-TPad-C13-Yoga-zork.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/x86/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faaab934fa46be9b286d84
        failing since 114 days (last pass: next-20230516, first fail: next-20230517) 

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_mips-malta           | mips   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | malta_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faa706eefb61d9b5286e09

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: malta_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (mips-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/mips/malta_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_mips-malta.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/mips/malta_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_mips-malta.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/mipsel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faa706eefb61d9b5286e0a
        new failure (last pass: next-20230906) 

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex  | arm64  | lab-cip       | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faa6e1eefb61d9b5286dc3

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.0 (++20230901073029+a612cb0b81d8-1~exp1~20230901073151.37))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faa6e1eefb61d9b5286dc6
        failing since 10 days (last pass: next-20230710, first fail: next-20230828)

    2023-09-08T04:44:49.453557  + set +x
    2023-09-08T04:44:49.456774  <8>[   28.602617] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1006507_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-09-08T04:44:49.564601  / # #
    2023-09-08T04:44:51.028624  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-09-08T04:44:51.049582  #
    2023-09-08T04:44:51.050048  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-09-08T04:44:53.008575  / # . /lava-1006507/environment
    2023-09-08T04:44:56.610639  /lava-1006507/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1006507/1
    2023-09-08T04:44:56.632084  . /lava-1006507/environment
    2023-09-08T04:44:56.632568  / # /lava-1006507/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1006507/1 
    ... (27 line(s) more)  

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex  | arm64  | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faadfd3363f5737d286d6e

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faadfd3363f5737d286d71
        failing since 37 days (last pass: next-20230712, first fail: next-20230801)

    2023-09-08T05:15:11.733333  + set +x
    2023-09-08T05:15:11.736512  <8>[   28.470779] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1006548_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-09-08T05:15:11.844110  / # #
    2023-09-08T05:15:13.308798  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-09-08T05:15:13.329758  #
    2023-09-08T05:15:13.330223  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-09-08T05:15:15.288404  / # . /lava-1006548/environment
    2023-09-08T05:15:18.890459  /lava-1006548/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1006548/1
    2023-09-08T05:15:18.911917  . /lava-1006548/environment
    2023-09-08T05:15:18.912337  / # /lava-1006548/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1006548/1 
    ... (27 line(s) more)  

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a774c0-ek874            | arm64  | lab-cip       | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faa6eceefb61d9b5286ddc

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.0 (++20230901073029+a612cb0b81d8-1~exp1~20230901073151.37))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774c0-ek874.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774c0-ek874.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faa6eceefb61d9b5286ddf
        failing since 43 days (last pass: next-20230713, first fail: next-20230726)

    2023-09-08T04:45:13.302558  / # #
    2023-09-08T04:45:14.766854  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-09-08T04:45:14.787426  #
    2023-09-08T04:45:14.787634  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-09-08T04:45:16.743937  / # . /lava-1006503/environment
    2023-09-08T04:45:20.343580  /lava-1006503/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1006503/1
    2023-09-08T04:45:20.364394  . /lava-1006503/environment
    2023-09-08T04:45:20.364508  / # /lava-1006503/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1006503/1
    2023-09-08T04:45:20.458677  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-09-08T04:45:20.458898  + cd /lava-1006503/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (26 line(s) more)  

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a77960-ulcb             | arm64  | lab-collabora | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faa695ac057d3e9f286e73

  Results:     4 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.0 (++20230901073029+a612cb0b81d8-1~exp1~20230901073151.37))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-collabora/baseline-r8a77960-ulcb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-collabora/baseline-r8a77960-ulcb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faa695ac057d3e9f286e7c
        failing since 43 days (last pass: next-20230713, first fail: next-20230726)

    2023-09-08T04:45:28.333996  / # #

    2023-09-08T04:45:28.434458  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-09-08T04:45:28.434618  #

    2023-09-08T04:45:28.535108  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11466852/environment

    2023-09-08T04:45:28.535240  

    2023-09-08T04:45:28.635752  / # . /lava-11466852/environment/lava-11466852/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11466852/1

    2023-09-08T04:45:28.635955  

    2023-09-08T04:45:28.647877  / # /lava-11466852/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11466852/1

    2023-09-08T04:45:28.689025  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'

    2023-09-08T04:45:28.707057  + cd /lava-114668<8>[   20.462523] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 11466852_1.5.2.4.5>
 
    ... (28 line(s) more)  

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a779m1-ulcb             | arm64  | lab-collabora | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faa6b744c5f5ce95286d86

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.0 (++20230901073029+a612cb0b81d8-1~exp1~20230901073151.37))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-collabora/baseline-r8a779m1-ulcb.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-collabora/baseline-r8a779m1-ulcb.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faa6b744c5f5ce95286d8f
        failing since 43 days (last pass: next-20230713, first fail: next-20230726)

    2023-09-08T04:45:50.260385  / # #

    2023-09-08T04:45:51.335497  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-09-08T04:45:51.337321  #

    2023-09-08T04:45:52.827867  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11466848/environment

    2023-09-08T04:45:52.829675  

    2023-09-08T04:45:55.552357  / # . /lava-11466848/environment/lava-11466848/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11466848/1

    2023-09-08T04:45:55.554516  

    2023-09-08T04:45:55.560366  / # /lava-11466848/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11466848/1

    2023-09-08T04:45:55.624314  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'

    2023-09-08T04:45:55.624803  + cd /lava-114668<8>[   29.551091] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 11466848_1.5.2.4.5>
 
    ... (44 line(s) more)  

platform                  | arch   | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
--------------------------+--------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-pine-h64        | arm64  | lab-collabora | clang-17 | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/64faa6a94f810bfad8286d8d

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.0 (++20230901073029+a612cb0b81d8-1~exp1~20230901073151.37))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-collabora/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20230908/arm64/defconfig/clang-17/lab-collabora/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/64faa6a94f810bfad8286d96
        failing since 43 days (last pass: next-20230713, first fail: next-20230726)

    2023-09-08T04:45:41.560694  / # #

    2023-09-08T04:45:41.662888  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-09-08T04:45:41.663597  #

    2023-09-08T04:45:41.765000  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11466857/environment

    2023-09-08T04:45:41.765756  

    2023-09-08T04:45:41.867226  / # . /lava-11466857/environment/lava-11466857/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11466857/1

    2023-09-08T04:45:41.868322  

    2023-09-08T04:45:41.885044  / # /lava-11466857/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11466857/1

    2023-09-08T04:45:41.952058  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'

    2023-09-08T04:45:41.952568  + cd /lava-11466857/1/tests/1_boot<8>[   17.586935] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 11466857_1.5.2.4.5>
 
    ... (11 line(s) more)