Subject: next/master baseline: 257 runs, 7 regressions (next-20231016)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 03:49:19 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 257 runs, 7 regressions (next-20231016)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                   | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
---------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mn-ddr4-evk            | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
imx8mp-evk                 | arm64 | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
qemu_mips-malta            | mips  | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | malta_defconfig              | 1          
sun50i-h6-pine-h64         | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
sun50i-h6-pine-h64         | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20231016/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20231016
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      4d0515b235dec789578d135a5db586b25c5870cb 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                   | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
---------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mn-ddr4-evk            | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/652cd9ce29df2b493defcf03

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231016/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-imx8mn-ddr4-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231016/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-imx8mn-ddr4-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/652cd9ce29df2b493defcf0c
        failing since 13 days (last pass: next-20230717, first fail: next-20231003)

    2023-10-16T06:35:27.680707  + set<8>[  182.162514] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3807227_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-10-16T06:35:27.680907   +x
    2023-10-16T06:35:27.786177  / # #
    2023-10-16T06:35:28.940184  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-10-16T06:35:28.945668  #
    2023-10-16T06:35:30.485295  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3807227/environment
    2023-10-16T06:35:30.490721  
    2023-10-16T06:35:33.298309  / # . /lava-3807227/environment/lava-3807227/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3807227/1
    2023-10-16T06:35:33.304018  
    2023-10-16T06:35:33.304237  / # /lava-3807227/bin/lava<3>[  186.252677] caam_jr 30902000.jr: 20000256: CCB: desc idx 2: RNG: Prediction resistance 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

platform                   | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
---------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mp-evk                 | arm64 | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/652cdb0aaa3d63f623efcef6

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231016/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231016/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/652cdb0aaa3d63f623efceff
        failing since 61 days (last pass: next-20230809, first fail: next-20230815)

    2023-10-16T06:40:46.937451  + set<8>[  188.842275] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 173438_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-10-16T06:40:46.937656   +x
    2023-10-16T06:40:47.044209  / # #
    2023-10-16T06:40:48.203771  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-10-16T06:40:48.209361  #
    2023-10-16T06:40:49.700799  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-173438/environment
    2023-10-16T06:40:49.706496  
    2023-10-16T06:40:52.416807  / # . /lava-173438/environment/lava-173438/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-173438/1
    2023-10-16T06:40:52.422671  
    2023-10-16T06:40:52.426560  / # /lava-173438/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-173438/1 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

platform                   | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
---------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/652cd8a46077a768c6efcf0c

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231016/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231016/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/652cd8a46077a768c6efcf0d
        new failure (last pass: next-20230929) 

platform                   | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
---------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/652cd89e6077a768c6efcf03

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231016/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231016/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/652cd89e6077a768c6efcf04
        new failure (last pass: next-20230929) 

platform                   | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
---------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_mips-malta            | mips  | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | malta_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/652cd3d9e05891e655efcef3

  Results:     4 PASS, 1 FAIL, 2 SKIP
  Full config: malta_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (mips-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231016/mips/malta_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_mips-malta.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231016/mips/malta_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_mips-malta.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/mipsel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/652cd3d9e05891e655efcef7
        new failure (last pass: next-20231013)
        1 lines

    2023-10-16T06:10:13.438343  kern  :alert : CPU 0 Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address d3557f8c, epc == 8020461c, ra == 80206e6c
    2023-10-16T06:10:13.438604  

    2023-10-16T06:10:13.479416  <8><LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=1>
    2023-10-16T06:10:13.479603  

platform                   | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
---------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-pine-h64         | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/652cd8fccd81e6c956efcf66

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231016/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231016/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/652cd8fccd81e6c956efcf6f
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-12018-gd3f2cd248191, first fail: next-20231010)

    2023-10-16T06:32:20.280430  / # #
    2023-10-16T06:32:20.382689  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-10-16T06:32:20.383260  #
    2023-10-16T06:32:20.484274  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-438814/environment
    2023-10-16T06:32:20.484905  
    2023-10-16T06:32:20.585953  / # . /lava-438814/environment/lava-438814/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-438814/1
    2023-10-16T06:32:20.587021  
    2023-10-16T06:32:20.604259  / # /lava-438814/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-438814/1
    2023-10-16T06:32:20.668306  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-10-16T06:32:20.668997  + cd /lava-438814/<8>[   19.204863] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 438814_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                   | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
---------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-pine-h64         | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/652cd8ffcd81e6c956efcf71

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231016/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231016/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/652cd8ffcd81e6c956efcf7a
        failing since 5 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-12018-gd3f2cd248191, first fail: next-20231010)

    2023-10-16T06:36:46.855971  / # #

    2023-10-16T06:36:46.958027  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-10-16T06:36:46.958690  #

    2023-10-16T06:36:47.060000  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11787198/environment

    2023-10-16T06:36:47.060707  

    2023-10-16T06:36:47.162143  / # . /lava-11787198/environment/lava-11787198/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11787198/1

    2023-10-16T06:36:47.163213  

    2023-10-16T06:36:47.165531  / # /lava-11787198/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11787198/1

    2023-10-16T06:36:47.245503  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'

    2023-10-16T06:36:47.246003  + cd /lava-1178719<8>[   17.149139] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 11787198_1.5.2.4.5>
 
    ... (11 line(s) more)