Subject: next/master baseline: 335 runs, 10 regressions (next-20231020)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 20:17:52 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 335 runs, 10 regressions (next-20231020)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mn-ddr4-evk              | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
imx8mn-ddr4-evk              | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
imx8mp-evk                   | arm64 | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
imx8mp-evk                   | arm64 | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
jh7100-starfi...isionfive-v1 | riscv | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
sun50i-h6-pine-h64           | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
sun50i-h6-pine-h64           | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
sun50i-h6-pine-h64           | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
sun50i-h6-pine-h64           | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20231020/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20231020
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      2030579113a1b1b5bfd7ff24c0852847836d8fd1 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mn-ddr4-evk              | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/653303f2bde9bc6188efcf8d

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-imx8mn-ddr4-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-imx8mn-ddr4-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/653303f2bde9bc6188efcf96
        failing since 17 days (last pass: next-20230717, first fail: next-20231003)

    2023-10-20T22:48:56.831708  + set<8>[   17.295904] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3808751_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-10-20T22:48:56.831906   +x
    2023-10-20T22:48:56.936423  / # #
    2023-10-20T22:48:58.091061  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-10-20T22:48:58.096530  #
    2023-10-20T22:48:59.636343  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3808751/environment
    2023-10-20T22:48:59.641820  
    2023-10-20T22:49:02.450764  / # . /lava-3808751/environment/lava-3808751/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3808751/1
    2023-10-20T22:49:02.456492  
    2023-10-20T22:49:02.456698  / # /lava-3808751/bin/lava<3>[   21.393514] caam_jr 30902000.jr: 20000256: CCB: desc idx 2: RNG: Prediction resistance 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mn-ddr4-evk              | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/653307075a1f3f31d3efcf65

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-imx8mn-ddr4-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-imx8mn-ddr4-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/653307075a1f3f31d3efcf6e
        failing since 17 days (last pass: next-20230717, first fail: next-20231003)

    2023-10-20T23:01:49.517912  / # #
    2023-10-20T23:01:50.672140  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-10-20T23:01:50.677775  #
    2023-10-20T23:01:52.218269  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3808797/environment
    2023-10-20T23:01:52.223822  
    2023-10-20T23:01:55.033190  / # . /lava-3808797/environment/lava-3808797/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3808797/1
    2023-10-20T23:01:55.038994  
    2023-10-20T23:01:55.039196  / # /lava-3808797/bin/lava<3>[   21.393461] caam_jr 30902000.jr: 20000256: CCB: desc idx 2: RNG: Prediction resistance
    2023-10-20T23:01:55.054720  -test-runner /lava-3808797/1
    2023-10-20T23:01:55.070603  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mp-evk                   | arm64 | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/653307be0aeebfda11efcf33

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/653307be0aeebfda11efcf3c
        failing since 66 days (last pass: next-20230809, first fail: next-20230815)

    2023-10-20T23:05:15.458264  + set<8>[   28.205731] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 182950_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-10-20T23:05:15.458858   +x
    2023-10-20T23:05:15.568514  / # #
    2023-10-20T23:05:16.732879  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-10-20T23:05:16.738644  #
    2023-10-20T23:05:18.233226  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-182950/environment
    2023-10-20T23:05:18.238939  
    2023-10-20T23:05:20.958385  / # . /lava-182950/environment/lava-182950/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-182950/1
    2023-10-20T23:05:20.965267  
    2023-10-20T23:05:20.976818  / # /lava-182950/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-182950/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mp-evk                   | arm64 | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6533085d39fdbfc94cefcf36

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx8mp-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6533085d39fdbfc94cefcf3f
        failing since 66 days (last pass: next-20230809, first fail: next-20230815)

    2023-10-20T23:08:02.428263  + set<8>[   27.934181] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 183003_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-10-20T23:08:02.428827   +x
    2023-10-20T23:08:02.534495  / # #
    2023-10-20T23:08:03.696831  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-10-20T23:08:03.702584  #
    2023-10-20T23:08:05.195219  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-183003/environment
    2023-10-20T23:08:05.200920  
    2023-10-20T23:08:07.913310  / # . /lava-183003/environment/lava-183003/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-183003/1
    2023-10-20T23:08:07.919045  
    2023-10-20T23:08:07.931966  / # /lava-183003/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-183003/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
jh7100-starfi...isionfive-v1 | riscv | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig+kselftest          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/653308986b0c859a53efcf1e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (riscv64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/riscv/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-jh7100-starfive-visionfive-v1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/riscv/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-jh7100-starfive-visionfive-v1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/riscv/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/653308986b0c859a53efcf1f
        failing since 255 days (last pass: next-20230206, first fail: next-20230207) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/653303c181e0d4488aefcef5

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/653303c181e0d4488aefcefe
        new failure (last pass: next-20231013)

    2023-10-20T22:48:16.114209  <8>[   21.812783] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 439482_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-10-20T22:48:16.219642  / # #
    2023-10-20T22:48:16.321181  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-10-20T22:48:16.321712  #
    2023-10-20T22:48:16.422681  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-439482/environment
    2023-10-20T22:48:16.423191  
    2023-10-20T22:48:16.524180  / # . /lava-439482/environment/lava-439482/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-439482/1
    2023-10-20T22:48:16.525003  
    2023-10-20T22:48:16.532078  / # /lava-439482/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-439482/1
    2023-10-20T22:48:16.580983  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (42 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-pine-h64           | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/653303bf4cc3ce0b7eefcf1a

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/653303bf4cc3ce0b7eefcf23
        failing since 7 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-12018-gd3f2cd248191, first fail: next-20231013)

    2023-10-20T22:48:26.323142  <8>[   18.672388] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 439480_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-10-20T22:48:26.428203  / # #
    2023-10-20T22:48:26.529821  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-10-20T22:48:26.530400  #
    2023-10-20T22:48:26.631396  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-439480/environment
    2023-10-20T22:48:26.631998  
    2023-10-20T22:48:26.733010  / # . /lava-439480/environment/lava-439480/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-439480/1
    2023-10-20T22:48:26.733916  
    2023-10-20T22:48:26.738278  / # /lava-439480/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-439480/1
    2023-10-20T22:48:26.811441  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-pine-h64           | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/653306e2f632474cacefcef3

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/653306e2f632474cacefcefc
        failing since 10 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-12018-gd3f2cd248191, first fail: next-20231010)

    2023-10-20T23:01:37.505101  / # #
    2023-10-20T23:01:37.606681  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-10-20T23:01:37.607256  #
    2023-10-20T23:01:37.708247  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-439488/environment
    2023-10-20T23:01:37.708758  
    2023-10-20T23:01:37.809580  / # . /lava-439488/environment/lava-439488/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-439488/1
    2023-10-20T23:01:37.810304  
    2023-10-20T23:01:37.816349  / # /lava-439488/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-439488/1
    2023-10-20T23:01:37.848357  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-10-20T23:01:37.889638  + cd /lava-439488/<8>[   19.173927] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 439488_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-pine-h64           | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/653303a0a81abf9595efcf0b

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/653303a0a81abf9595efcf14
        failing since 7 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-12018-gd3f2cd248191, first fail: next-20231013)

    2023-10-20T22:52:03.095083  / # #

    2023-10-20T22:52:03.197270  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-10-20T22:52:03.197956  #

    2023-10-20T22:52:03.299289  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11833396/environment

    2023-10-20T22:52:03.300016  

    2023-10-20T22:52:03.401464  / # . /lava-11833396/environment/lava-11833396/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11833396/1

    2023-10-20T22:52:03.402537  

    2023-10-20T22:52:03.419598  / # /lava-11833396/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11833396/1

    2023-10-20T22:52:03.484839  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'

    2023-10-20T22:52:03.485335  + cd /lava-1183339<8>[   19.354443] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 11833396_1.5.2.4.5>
 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-pine-h64           | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/653306e98b80a7dee4efcf0b

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231020/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/653306e98b80a7dee4efcf14
        failing since 10 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-12018-gd3f2cd248191, first fail: next-20231010)

    2023-10-20T23:06:07.753089  / # #

    2023-10-20T23:06:07.854980  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-10-20T23:06:07.855693  #

    2023-10-20T23:06:07.957105  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-11833447/environment

    2023-10-20T23:06:07.957828  

    2023-10-20T23:06:08.059285  / # . /lava-11833447/environment/lava-11833447/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11833447/1

    2023-10-20T23:06:08.060458  

    2023-10-20T23:06:08.065033  / # /lava-11833447/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-11833447/1

    2023-10-20T23:06:08.145158  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'

    2023-10-20T23:06:08.145663  + cd /lava-1183344<8>[   19.635525] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 11833447_1.5.2.4.5>
 
    ... (11 line(s) more)