Subject: next/master baseline: 311 runs, 2 regressions (next-20231026)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 02:43:50 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 311 runs, 2 regressions (next-20231026)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                   | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
---------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk   | arm64 | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0 | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20231026/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20231026
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      2ef7141596eed0b4b45ef18b3626f428a6b0a822 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                   | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
---------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk   | arm64 | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/653a024a93b953603befcf4d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231026/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231026/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/653a024a93b953603befcf4e
        new failure (last pass: next-20231025) 

platform                   | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
---------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0 | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6539f62f7e9b5553ceefcef3

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231026/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231026/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6539f62f7e9b5553ceefcef4
        new failure (last pass: next-20231023)