Subject: next/master baseline: 278 runs, 3 regressions (next-20231109)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 03:35:01 -0800 (PST)

next/master baseline: 278 runs, 3 regressions (next-20231109)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                 | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk | arm64 | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
qemu_mips-malta          | mips  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | malta_defconfig              | 1          
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex | arm64 | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20231109/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20231109
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      b622d91ca201bf97582e9b09ebbaab005ecee86f 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                 | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk | arm64 | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/654c8628a6e22404cfefcefe

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231109/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231109/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/654c8628a6e22404cfefceff
        new failure (last pass: next-20231102) 

platform                 | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_mips-malta          | mips  | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | malta_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/654c8da178210b852befcef6

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: malta_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (mips-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231109/mips/malta_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_mips-malta.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231109/mips/malta_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_mips-malta.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/mipsel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/654c8da178210b852befcef7
        new failure (last pass: next-20231106) 

platform                 | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex | arm64 | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/654c8b7250d326e2ffefcef3

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231109/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231109/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/654c8b7250d326e2ffefcefc
        failing since 100 days (last pass: next-20230712, first fail: next-20230801)

    2023-11-09T07:33:38.689308  + set +x
    2023-11-09T07:33:38.692530  <8>[   28.449066] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1035400_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-11-09T07:33:38.799090  / # #
    2023-11-09T07:33:40.257083  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-11-09T07:33:40.277804  #
    2023-11-09T07:33:40.278211  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-11-09T07:33:42.227627  / # . /lava-1035400/environment
    2023-11-09T07:33:45.813836  /lava-1035400/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1035400/1
    2023-11-09T07:33:45.835141  . /lava-1035400/environment
    2023-11-09T07:33:45.835513  / # /lava-1035400/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1035400/1 
    ... (27 line(s) more)