Subject: next/master build: 188 builds: 63 failed, 125 passed, 276 errors, 238 warnings (next-20231130)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 00:32:13 -0800 (PST)

next/master build: 188 builds: 63 failed, 125 passed, 276 errors, 238 warnings (next-20231130)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20231130/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20231130
Git Commit: 3cd3fe06ff81cfb3a969acb12a56796cff5af23d
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 8 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arc:
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-10) FAIL

arm:
    rpc_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

i386:
    i386_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    i386_defconfig+debug: (gcc-10) FAIL
    i386_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-10) FAIL

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    32r2el_defconfig+debug: (gcc-10) FAIL
    32r2el_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-10) FAIL
    allnoconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ath25_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ath79_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    bcm47xx_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    bcm63xx_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    bigsur_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    bmips_be_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    bmips_stb_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    cavium_octeon_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ci20_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    cobalt_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    cu1000-neo_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    cu1830-neo_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    db1xxx_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    decstation_64_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    decstation_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    decstation_r4k_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    fuloong2e_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    gcw0_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    gpr_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ip22_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ip27_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ip28_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ip32_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    jazz_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    lemote2f_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    loongson1b_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    loongson1c_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    loongson2k_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    loongson3_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    malta_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    malta_kvm_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    maltaaprp_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    maltasmvp_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    maltasmvp_eva_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    maltaup_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    maltaup_xpa_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    mtx1_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    omega2p_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    pic32mzda_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    qi_lb60_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    rb532_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    rbtx49xx_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    rm200_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    rs90_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    rt305x_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    tinyconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    vocore2_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    xway_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

x86_64:
    x86_64_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    x86_64_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-10) FAIL
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-board: (gcc-10) FAIL
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-board+kselftest: (gcc-10) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    axs103_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    axs103_smp_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    haps_hs_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    hsdk_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    nsimosci_hs_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    vdk_hs38_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning

arm64:
    defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_16K_PAGES=y (gcc-10): 1 warning
    defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (gcc-10): 1 warning
    defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (gcc-10): 1 warning
    defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (gcc-10): 1 warning
    defconfig+arm64-chromebook (gcc-10): 1 warning
    defconfig+arm64-chromebook+kselftest (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec (gcc-10): 1 warning
    defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    defconfig+videodec (gcc-10): 1 warning

arm:
    collie_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 warning
    mxs_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    omap2plus_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    pxa_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    rpc_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 errors

i386:
    i386_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    i386_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    i386_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 errors, 1 warning
    32r2el_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 6 errors, 2 warnings
    32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 5 errors, 1 warning
    allnoconfig (gcc-10): 7 errors, 3 warnings
    ath25_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 errors, 2 warnings
    ath79_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 errors, 2 warnings
    bcm47xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 errors, 2 warnings
    bcm63xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    bigsur_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 errors, 2 warnings
    bmips_be_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 errors, 1 warning
    bmips_stb_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 errors, 1 warning
    cavium_octeon_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 errors, 2 warnings
    ci20_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 errors, 2 warnings
    cobalt_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 errors, 1 warning
    cu1000-neo_defconfig (gcc-10): 8 errors, 4 warnings
    cu1830-neo_defconfig (gcc-10): 7 errors, 3 warnings
    db1xxx_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 errors, 1 warning
    decstation_64_defconfig (gcc-10): 8 errors, 2 warnings
    decstation_defconfig (gcc-10): 10 errors, 3 warnings
    decstation_r4k_defconfig (gcc-10): 4 errors, 1 warning
    fuloong2e_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 errors, 2 warnings
    gcw0_defconfig (gcc-10): 8 errors, 4 warnings
    gpr_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    ip22_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    ip27_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 errors, 1 warning
    ip28_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    ip32_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    jazz_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 errors, 1 warning
    lemote2f_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 errors, 1 warning
    loongson1b_defconfig (gcc-10): 7 errors, 3 warnings
    loongson1c_defconfig (gcc-10): 7 errors, 3 warnings
    loongson2k_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    loongson3_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 errors, 2 warnings
    malta_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 errors, 1 warning
    malta_kvm_defconfig (gcc-10): 7 errors, 3 warnings
    malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 errors, 1 warning
    maltaaprp_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 errors, 1 warning
    maltasmvp_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 errors, 2 warnings
    maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 errors, 2 warnings
    maltaup_defconfig (gcc-10): 7 errors, 3 warnings
    maltaup_xpa_defconfig (gcc-10): 7 errors, 3 warnings
    mtx1_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    omega2p_defconfig (gcc-10): 8 errors, 3 warnings
    pic32mzda_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 errors, 1 warning
    qi_lb60_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 errors, 1 warning
    rb532_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    rbtx49xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 errors, 2 warnings
    rm200_defconfig (gcc-10): 7 errors, 2 warnings
    rs90_defconfig (gcc-10): 7 errors, 3 warnings
    rt305x_defconfig (gcc-10): 9 errors, 4 warnings
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 errors, 1 warning
    tinyconfig (gcc-10): 6 errors, 2 warnings
    vocore2_defconfig (gcc-10): 9 errors, 4 warnings
    xway_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning

riscv:
    defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 warning
    rv32_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning

sparc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    sparc32_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    sparc64_defconfig (gcc-10): 26 warnings
    sparc64_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 24 warnings
    sparc64_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 25 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings

x86_64:
    x86_64_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (rustc-1.73): 1 warning
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-board (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-board+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning

Errors summary:

    37   arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    37   arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    37   arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    37   arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    33   arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    18   arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c:51:16: error: no previous prototype for ‘sysm_pipe’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    14   arch/mips/mm/fault.c:323:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_page_fault’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    3    include/linux/fortify-string.h:57:29: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]
    3    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:92:14: error: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_compare_int’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:86:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_perfcount_int’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/mm/init.c:60:6: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_zero_pages’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:38:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘dec_intr_halt’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:32:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_power_off’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:27:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_halt’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:22:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_restart’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    2    security/security.c:810:2: error: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]
    2    arch/x86/include/asm/string_32.h:150:25: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]
    2    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-time.c:119:18: error: no previous prototype for ‘indy_8254timer_irq’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/loongson64/dma.c:25:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘plat_swiotlb_setup’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/loongson32/common/platform.c:71:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘ls1x_eth_mux_init’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:2130:21: error: 'HPAGE_SIZE' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'PAGE_SIZE'?
    1    arch/mips/sni/reset.c:45:6: error: no previous prototype for ‘sni_machine_power_off’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sni/reset.c:28:6: error: no previous prototype for ‘sni_machine_restart’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/setup.c:79:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_m3_workaround_needed’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/setup.c:168:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_setup’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/setup.c:104:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘bcm1480_setup’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip32/ip32-berr.c:35:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘ip32_be_init’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-berr.c:82:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘ip27_be_init’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-berr.c:60:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘ip27_be_handler’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/rb532/serial.c:48:12: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_serial_port’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/machtype.c:34:20: error: no previous prototype for ‘mach_prom_init_machtype’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ide.c:96:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ide_read_reg’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ide.c:15:6: error: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ide_write_reg’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/lantiq/xway/clk.c:77:15: error: no previous prototype for ‘ltq_ar9_sys_hz’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:55:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘init_r4030_ints’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:38:6: error: no previous prototype for ‘disable_r4030_irq’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:128:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘plat_time_init’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/cobalt/reset.c:46:6: error: no previous prototype for ‘cobalt_machine_restart’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/cobalt/reset.c:32:6: error: no previous prototype for ‘cobalt_machine_halt’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/octeon-platform.c:701:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_fill_mac_addresses’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/executive/cvmx-interrupt-decodes.c:53:6: error: no previous prototype for ‘__cvmx_interrupt_gmxx_rxx_int_en_enable’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/bcm63xx/boards/board_bcm963xx.c:705:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘bcm63xx_get_fallback_sprom’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/common/prom.c:59:7: error: no previous prototype for ‘prom_getenv’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/common/prom.c:48:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘prom_init_cmdline’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/common/prom.c:127:12: error: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_ethernet_addr’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/board-mtx1.c:53:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘board_setup’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/board-gpr.c:61:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘board_setup’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    1    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r7,=0x'
    1    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r3,=0x'

Warnings summary:

    108  cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    13   arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    12   security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]
    10   <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    5    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    kernel/dma.c:88:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘free_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    kernel/dma.c:70:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘request_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    include/linux/fortify-string.h:57:29: warning: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]
    3    include/linux/fortify-string.h:402:12: warning: writing 1 byte into a region of size 0 [-Wstringop-overflow=]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/lib/ucmpdi2.c:5:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__ucmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/lib/cmpdi2.c:6:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: set_ftrace_ops_ro+0x23: relocation to !ENDBR: .text+0x14d439
    1    drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_sharpsl.c:206:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pcmcia_collie_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/irqchip/irq-mxs.c:133:39: warning: no previous prototype for ‘icoll_handle_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/include/asm/string.h:15:25: warning: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]
    1    ....../arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    ................./arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

Section mismatches summary:

    2    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_shdwc_probe+0xd8 (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)
    2    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_poweroff_probe+0x8c (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)
    2    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_poweroff_probe+0x80 (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 5 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+debug (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 6 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c:51:16: error: no previous prototype for ‘sysm_pipe’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 5 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 7 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/fault.c:323:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_page_fault’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c:51:16: error: no previous prototype for ‘sysm_pipe’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    kernel/dma.c:70:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘request_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    kernel/dma.c:88:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘free_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/cmpdi2.c:6:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/ucmpdi2.c:5:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__ucmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assabet_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 6 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/fault.c:323:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_page_fault’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 6 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c:51:16: error: no previous prototype for ‘sysm_pipe’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 6 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c:51:16: error: no previous prototype for ‘sysm_pipe’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/bcm63xx/boards/board_bcm963xx.c:705:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘bcm63xx_get_fallback_sprom’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 5 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/setup.c:104:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘bcm1480_setup’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 5 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 5 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cavium_octeon_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/octeon-platform.c:701:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_fill_mac_addresses’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/executive/cvmx-interrupt-decodes.c:53:6: error: no previous prototype for ‘__cvmx_interrupt_gmxx_rxx_int_en_enable’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 6 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c:51:16: error: no previous prototype for ‘sysm_pipe’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/cobalt/reset.c:32:6: error: no previous prototype for ‘cobalt_machine_halt’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/cobalt/reset.c:46:6: error: no previous prototype for ‘cobalt_machine_restart’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_sharpsl.c:206:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pcmcia_collie_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1000-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 8 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/fault.c:323:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_page_fault’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/mm/init.c:60:6: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_zero_pages’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c:51:16: error: no previous prototype for ‘sysm_pipe’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1830-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 7 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/fault.c:323:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_page_fault’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c:51:16: error: no previous prototype for ‘sysm_pipe’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
db1xxx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 3 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/alchemy/common/prom.c:48:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘prom_init_cmdline’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/common/prom.c:59:7: error: no previous prototype for ‘prom_getenv’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/common/prom.c:127:12: error: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_ethernet_addr’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 8 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:22:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_restart’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:27:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_halt’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:32:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_power_off’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:38:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘dec_intr_halt’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 10 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:22:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_restart’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:27:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_halt’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:32:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_power_off’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:38:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘dec_intr_halt’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c:51:16: error: no previous prototype for ‘sysm_pipe’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 4 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:22:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_restart’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:27:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_halt’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:32:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_power_off’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:38:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘dec_intr_halt’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_16K_PAGES=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (arm64, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+arm64-chromebook (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+arm64-chromebook+kselftest (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/fortify-string.h:57:29: warning: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]
    include/linux/fortify-string.h:402:12: warning: writing 1 byte into a region of size 0 [-Wstringop-overflow=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+debug (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+debug (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/fortify-string.h:402:12: warning: writing 1 byte into a region of size 0 [-Wstringop-overflow=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/fortify-string.h:57:29: warning: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]
    include/linux/fortify-string.h:402:12: warning: writing 1 byte into a region of size 0 [-Wstringop-overflow=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+videodec (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuloong2e_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 5 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/machtype.c:34:20: error: no previous prototype for ‘mach_prom_init_machtype’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcw0_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 8 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/fault.c:323:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_page_fault’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/mm/init.c:60:6: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_zero_pages’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c:51:16: error: no previous prototype for ‘sysm_pipe’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gpr_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/alchemy/board-gpr.c:61:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘board_setup’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig+debug (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest (arc, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:2130:21: error: 'HPAGE_SIZE' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'PAGE_SIZE'?

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hsdk_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/x86/include/asm/string_32.h:150:25: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+debug (i386, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/x86/include/asm/string_32.h:150:25: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+kselftest (i386, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    include/linux/fortify-string.h:57:29: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imxrt_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-time.c:119:18: error: no previous prototype for ‘indy_8254timer_irq’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-berr.c:60:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘ip27_be_handler’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-berr.c:82:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘ip27_be_init’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip28_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-time.c:119:18: error: no previous prototype for ‘indy_8254timer_irq’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip32_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/sgi-ip32/ip32-berr.c:35:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘ip32_be_init’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 3 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:38:6: error: no previous prototype for ‘disable_r4030_irq’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:55:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘init_r4030_ints’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:128:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘plat_time_init’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lemote2f_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ide.c:15:6: error: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ide_write_reg’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ide.c:96:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ide_read_reg’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 7 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/loongson32/common/platform.c:71:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘ls1x_eth_mux_init’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c:51:16: error: no previous prototype for ‘sysm_pipe’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 7 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/loongson32/common/platform.c:71:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘ls1x_eth_mux_init’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c:51:16: error: no previous prototype for ‘sysm_pipe’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson2k_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/loongson64/dma.c:25:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘plat_swiotlb_setup’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 5 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/loongson64/dma.c:25:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘plat_swiotlb_setup’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 5 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 7 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/fault.c:323:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_page_fault’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c:51:16: error: no previous prototype for ‘sysm_pipe’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 5 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 5 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 6 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/fault.c:323:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_page_fault’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 6 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/fault.c:323:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_page_fault’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 7 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/fault.c:323:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_page_fault’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c:51:16: error: no previous prototype for ‘sysm_pipe’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 7 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/fault.c:323:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_page_fault’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c:51:16: error: no previous prototype for ‘sysm_pipe’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmp2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mps2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mtx1_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/alchemy/board-mtx1.c:53:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘board_setup’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v4t_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_poweroff_probe+0x80 (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_poweroff_probe+0x80 (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_poweroff_probe+0x8c (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_shdwc_probe+0xd8 (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_poweroff_probe+0x8c (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_shdwc_probe+0xd8 (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/fortify-string.h:57:29: warning: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mxs_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/irqchip/irq-mxs.c:133:39: warning: no previous prototype for ‘icoll_handle_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neponset_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_sdcard_defconfig (riscv, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_sdcard_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap2plus_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 8 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:86:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_perfcount_int’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:92:14: error: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_compare_int’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c:51:16: error: no previous prototype for ‘sysm_pipe’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 5 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa168_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 5 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/rb532/serial.c:48:12: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_serial_port’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 6 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c:51:16: error: no previous prototype for ‘sysm_pipe’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rm200_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 7 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/sni/reset.c:28:6: error: no previous prototype for ‘sni_machine_restart’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sni/reset.c:45:6: error: no previous prototype for ‘sni_machine_power_off’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rpc_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r7,=0x'
    arch/arm/kernel/head.S:319: Error: missing expression -- `ldr r3,=0x'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rs90_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 7 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/fault.c:323:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_page_fault’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c:51:16: error: no previous prototype for ‘sysm_pipe’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rt305x_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 9 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/fault.c:323:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_page_fault’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:86:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_perfcount_int’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:92:14: error: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_compare_int’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/syscall.c:51:16: error: no previous prototype for ‘sysm_pipe’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c6400_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 2 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/setup.c:79:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_m3_workaround_needed’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/setup.c:168:13: error: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_setup’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socfpga_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sp7021_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc32_defconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    kernel/dma.c:70:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘request_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    kernel/dma.c:88:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘free_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/cmpdi2.c:6:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/ucmpdi2.c:5:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__ucmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 26 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig+debug (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 24 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig+kselftest (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 25 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    ................./arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    ....../arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/include/asm/string.h:15:25: warning: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tegra_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 6 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/fault.c:323:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_page_fault’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    kernel/dma.c:70:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘request_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    kernel/dma.c:88:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘free_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/cmpdi2.c:6:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/ucmpdi2.c:5:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__ucmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vf610m4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 9 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:86:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_perfcount_int’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:92:14: error: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_compare_int’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/mm/fault.c:323:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_page_fault’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/mm/init.c:60:6: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_zero_pages’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:438:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘setup_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:515:5: error: no previous prototype for ‘restore_sigcontext’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:636:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:673:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘sys_rt_sigreturn’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/signal.c:903:17: error: no previous prototype for ‘do_notify_resume’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wpcm450_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    security/security.c:810:2: error: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, rustc-1.73) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+debug (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    include/linux/fortify-string.h:57:29: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, rustc-1.73) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: set_ftrace_ops_ro+0x23: relocation to !ENDBR: .text+0x14d439

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+rust (x86_64, rustc-1.73) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+rust-samples (x86_64, rustc-1.73) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-board (x86_64, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    security/security.c:810:2: error: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-board+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    include/linux/fortify-string.h:57:29: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xway_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/lantiq/xway/clk.c:77:15: error: no previous prototype for ‘ltq_ar9_sys_hz’ [-Werror=missing-prototypes]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>