Subject: next/master build: 186 builds: 38 failed, 148 passed, 38 errors, 373 warnings (next-20231205)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2023 07:43:50 -0800 (PST)

next/master build: 186 builds: 38 failed, 148 passed, 38 errors, 373 warnings (next-20231205)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20231205/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20231205
Git Commit: 0f5f12ac05f36f117e793656c3f560625e927f1b
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 8 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arc:
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-10) FAIL

i386:
    i386_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    i386_defconfig+debug: (gcc-10) FAIL
    i386_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-10) FAIL

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    32r2el_defconfig+debug: (gcc-10) FAIL
    32r2el_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-10) FAIL
    allnoconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ath79_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    bcm47xx_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ci20_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    cu1000-neo_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    cu1830-neo_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    gcw0_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ip22_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ip28_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    ip32_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    jazz_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    malta_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    malta_kvm_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    maltaaprp_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    maltasmvp_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    maltasmvp_eva_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    maltaup_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    maltaup_xpa_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    omega2p_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    pic32mzda_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    rbtx49xx_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    rm200_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    rt305x_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    tinyconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    vocore2_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    xway_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

x86_64:
    x86_64_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    x86_64_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-10) FAIL
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-board: (gcc-10) FAIL
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-board+kselftest: (gcc-10) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    axs103_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    axs103_smp_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    haps_hs_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    hsdk_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    nsimosci_hs_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    vdk_hs38_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning

arm64:
    defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_16K_PAGES=y (gcc-10): 1 warning
    defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (gcc-10): 1 warning
    defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (gcc-10): 1 warning
    defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (gcc-10): 1 warning
    defconfig+arm64-chromebook (gcc-10): 1 warning
    defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec (gcc-10): 1 warning
    defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    defconfig+videodec (gcc-10): 1 warning

arm:
    collie_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 warning
    mxs_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    omap2plus_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    pxa_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning

i386:
    i386_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    i386_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    i386_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    32r2el_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 1 error
    32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 error
    allnoconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    ath79_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 3 warnings
    bcm47xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    bcm63xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 8 warnings
    bigsur_defconfig (gcc-10): 15 warnings
    cavium_octeon_defconfig (gcc-10): 12 warnings
    ci20_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    cobalt_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    cu1000-neo_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    cu1830-neo_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    db1xxx_defconfig (gcc-10): 27 warnings
    decstation_64_defconfig (gcc-10): 9 warnings
    decstation_defconfig (gcc-10): 9 warnings
    decstation_r4k_defconfig (gcc-10): 9 warnings
    fuloong2e_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    gcw0_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    gpr_defconfig (gcc-10): 7 warnings
    ip22_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 7 warnings
    ip27_defconfig (gcc-10): 13 warnings
    ip28_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 9 warnings
    ip32_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 8 warnings
    jazz_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 6 warnings
    lemote2f_defconfig (gcc-10): 22 warnings
    loongson1b_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    loongson1c_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    loongson2k_defconfig (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    loongson3_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    malta_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    malta_kvm_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    maltaaprp_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 4 warnings
    maltasmvp_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    maltaup_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    maltaup_xpa_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    mtx1_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    omega2p_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    pic32mzda_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    rb532_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    rbtx49xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    rm200_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 9 warnings
    rt305x_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig (gcc-10): 16 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    vocore2_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 2 warnings
    xway_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 14 warnings

riscv:
    defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 warning
    rv32_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning

sparc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    sparc32_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    sparc64_defconfig (gcc-10): 26 warnings
    sparc64_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 24 warnings
    sparc64_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 25 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings

x86_64:
    x86_64_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (rustc-1.73): 1 warning
    x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-board (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-board+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning

Errors summary:

    5    cache.c:(.text+0x4f4): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'
    3    include/linux/fortify-string.h:57:29: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]
    3    arch/mips/mm/cache.c:(.text+0x45c): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'
    2    security/security.c:810:2: error: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]
    2    cache.c:(.text+0x434): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'
    2    arch/x86/include/asm/string_32.h:150:25: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]
    2    arch/mips/mm/cache.c:(.text+0x464): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'
    1    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:2130:21: error: 'HPAGE_SIZE' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'PAGE_SIZE'?
    1    cache.c:(.text+0x670): undefined reference to `r3k_cache_init'
    1    cache.c:(.text+0x568): undefined reference to `r3k_cache_init'
    1    cache.c:(.text+0x540): undefined reference to `r3k_cache_init'
    1    cache.c:(.text+0x52c): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'
    1    cache.c:(.text+0x520): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'
    1    cache.c:(.text+0x4fc): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'
    1    cache.c:(.text+0x4e8): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'
    1    cache.c:(.text+0x484): undefined reference to `r3k_cache_init'
    1    cache.c:(.text+0x474): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'
    1    cache.c:(.text+0x45c): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'
    1    cache.c:(.text+0x448): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'
    1    cache.c:(.text+0x440): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'
    1    cache.c:(.text+0x438): undefined reference to `r3k_cache_init'
    1    cache.c:(.text+0x424): undefined reference to `r3k_cache_init'
    1    arch/mips/mm/cache.c:(.text+0xa00): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'
    1    arch/mips/mm/cache.c:(.text+0x6f0): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'
    1    arch/mips/mm/cache.c:(.text+0x550): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'
    1    arch/mips/mm/cache.c:(.text+0x3b4): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

Warnings summary:

    13   arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    12   security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]
    10   <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    7    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    5    arch/mips/fw/arc/memory.c:40:29: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ArcGetMemoryDescriptor’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    5    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    kernel/dma.c:88:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘free_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    kernel/dma.c:70:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘request_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/lib/ucmpdi2.c:5:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__ucmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/lib/cmpdi2.c:6:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:92:14: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_compare_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:86:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_perfcount_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:20:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_set_base_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:15:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_timer_state’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:103:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_clockevent_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/dec/setup.c:780:25: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_irq_dispatch’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:38:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_intr_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:32:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_power_off’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:27:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:22:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/dec/prom/init.c:45:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘which_prom’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/alchemy/common/setup.c:57:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_mem_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/alchemy/common/prom.c:59:7: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_getenv’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/alchemy/common/prom.c:48:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_init_cmdline’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/alchemy/common/prom.c:127:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_ethernet_addr’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/alchemy/common/clock.c:140:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alchemy_set_lpj’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    include/linux/fortify-string.h:57:29: warning: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]
    2    include/linux/fortify-string.h:402:12: warning: writing 1 byte into a region of size 0 [-Wstringop-overflow=]
    2    drivers/scsi/sgiwd93.c:173:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sgiwd93_reset’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    drivers/net/ethernet/amd/au1000_eth.c:574:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1000_ReleaseDB’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/setup.c:59:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘swarm_be_handler’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_xicor1241.c:203:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xicor_probe’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_xicor1241.c:167:10: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xicor_get_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_xicor1241.c:108:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xicor_set_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_m41t81.c:219:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘m41t81_probe’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_m41t81.c:186:10: warning: no previous prototype for ‘m41t81_get_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_m41t81.c:139:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘m41t81_set_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-time.c:119:18: warning: no previous prototype for ‘indy_8254timer_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-gio.c:398:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_gio_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-gio.c:249:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_gio_set_64bit’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/mm/cerr-sb1.c:165:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1_cache_error’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/loongson64/pm.c:67:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_resume’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/loongson64/pm.c:63:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_suspend’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/loongson64/pm.c:59:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘setup_wakeup_events’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/loongson64/dma.c:25:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_swiotlb_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/loongson32/common/platform.c:71:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ls1x_eth_mux_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/machtype.c:34:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_prom_init_machtype’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:226:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:205:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_stop’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:195:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_start’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:177:7: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_alloc’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.
    1    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: set_ftrace_ops_ro+0x23: relocation to !ENDBR: .text+0x14ceb9
    1    drivers/watchdog/octeon-wdt-main.c:210:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_wdt_nmi_stage3’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:565:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_drv_resume’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:548:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_drv_suspend’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:523:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_drv_remove’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:341:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_fb_mmap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:294:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_fb_pan_display’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:235:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_fb_setcolreg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:138:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_setmode’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/tty/serial/serial_txx9.c:933:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘early_serial_txx9_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-xway.c:1231:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xway_pinconf_group_set’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_sharpsl.c:206:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pcmcia_collie_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/net/ethernet/sgi/meth.c:271:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘meth_reset’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/irqchip/irq-pic32-evic.c:164:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pic32_irq_domain_xlate’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/irqchip/irq-mxs.c:133:39: warning: no previous prototype for ‘icoll_handle_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/irqchip/irq-ath79-misc.c:26:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_perfcount_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/irqchip/irq-ath79-misc.c:181:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ath79_misc_irq_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/irqchip/irq-ath79-cpu.c:89:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ath79_cpu_irq_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/include/asm/string.h:15:25: warning: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]
    1    arch/mips/sni/rm200.c:428:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘disable_rm200_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sni/rm200.c:387:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_rm200_i8259_irqs’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sni/rm200.c:331:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_rm200_init_8259A’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sni/rm200.c:211:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_rm200_mask_and_ack_8259A’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sni/reset.c:45:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_machine_power_off’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sni/reset.c:28:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sni/pcit.c:168:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘disable_pcit_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sni/pcimt.c:206:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘disable_pcimt_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/time.c:10:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_time_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/smp.c:38:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_smp_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/smp.c:147:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_mailbox_interrupt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/setup.c:79:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_m3_workaround_needed’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/setup.c:168:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/irq.c:182:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_sb1250_irqs’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/time.c:10:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_time_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/smp.c:49:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm1480_smp_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/smp.c:158:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm1480_mailbox_interrupt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/setup.c:104:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm1480_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/irq.c:200:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_bcm1480_irqs’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip32/ip32-reset.c:93:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip32_prepare_poweroff’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip32/ip32-memory.c:21:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_meminit’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip32/ip32-berr.c:35:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip32_be_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip32/crime.c:93:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘crime_cpuerr_intr’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip32/crime.c:42:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘crime_memerr_intr’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip32/crime.c:26:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘crime_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-nmi.c:56:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘nmi_cpu_eframe_save’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-nmi.c:37:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘install_cpu_nmi_handler’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-nmi.c:30:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘nmi_dump’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-nmi.c:183:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘cont_nmi_dump’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-nmi.c:174:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘nmi_eframes_save’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-nmi.c:156:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘nmi_node_eframe_save’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-nmi.c:132:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘nmi_dump_hub_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-memory.c:391:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_meminit’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-irq.c:250:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘install_ipi’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-hubio.c:30:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘hub_pio_map’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-hubio.c:175:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘hub_pio_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-berr.c:82:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip27_be_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-berr.c:60:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip27_be_handler’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip28-berr.c:474:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip28_show_be_info’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip28-berr.c:469:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip28-berr.c:440:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_interrupt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-eisa.c:95:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_eisa_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-berr.c:89:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_interrupt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-berr.c:113:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/rb532/serial.c:48:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘setup_serial_port’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/rb532/prom.c:49:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_setup_cmdline’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/rb532/gpio.c:200:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘rb532_gpio_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/pci/pcie-octeon.c:1465:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_pcie_pcibios_map_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/pci/pci-octeon.c:234:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_pci_pcibios_map_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/pci/pci-lantiq.c:237:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pcibios_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/pci/msi-octeon.c:343:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_msi_initialize’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/mm/c-octeon.c:351:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘cache_parity_error_octeon_non_recoverable’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/mm/c-octeon.c:342:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘cache_parity_error_octeon_recoverable’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/mm/c-octeon.c:303:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘unregister_co_cache_error_notifier’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/mm/c-octeon.c:297:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘register_co_cache_error_notifier’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/pm.c:90:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘wakeup_loongson’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/pm.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘setup_wakeup_events’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/pm.c:142:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_resume’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/pm.c:137:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_suspend’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/machtype.c:10:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_prom_init_machtype’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/pm.c:66:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘wakeup_loongson’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/pm.c:59:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘setup_wakeup_events’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/pm.c:118:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_resume’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/pm.c:114:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_suspend’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ohci.c:70:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ohci_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ohci.c:15:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ohci_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_isa.c:84:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_isa_write_bar’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_isa.c:228:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_isa_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_isa.c:134:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_isa_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_isa.c:110:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_isa_read_bar’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ide.c:96:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ide_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ide.c:15:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ide_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ehci.c:75:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ehci_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ehci.c:15:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ehci_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_acc.c:62:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_acc_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_acc.c:15:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_acc_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/lantiq/xway/vmmc.c:18:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ltq_get_cp1_base’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/lantiq/xway/gptu.c:197:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘gptu_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/lantiq/xway/dma.c:293:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/lantiq/xway/dcdc.c:49:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dcdc_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/lantiq/xway/clk.c:77:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ltq_ar9_sys_hz’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/lantiq/irq.c:422:14: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_compare_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/lantiq/irq.c:416:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_perfcount_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/lantiq/irq.c:338:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘icu_of_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/kvm/loongson_ipi.c:190:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘kvm_init_loongson_ipi’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/kernel/csrc-sb1250.c:53:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_clocksource_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/kernel/csrc-bcm1480.c:37:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1480_clocksource_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-sb1250.c:95:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_clockevent_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-bcm1480.c:96:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1480_clockevent_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/jazz/setup.c:54:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_mem_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/jazz/reset.c:49:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘jazz_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:55:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_r4030_ints’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:38:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘disable_r4030_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:128:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_time_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/cobalt/reset.c:46:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘cobalt_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/cobalt/reset.c:32:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘cobalt_machine_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/smp.c:100:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_send_ipi_single’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/octeon-platform.c:701:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_fill_mac_addresses’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/executive/cvmx-interrupt-decodes.c:53:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cvmx_interrupt_gmxx_rxx_int_en_enable’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/executive/cvmx-helper-errata.c:49:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cvmx_helper_errata_qlm_disable_2nd_order_cdr’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/bcm63xx/timer.c:181:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm63xx_timer_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/bcm63xx/setup.c:162:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm63xx_register_devices’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/bcm63xx/irq.c:75:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__dispatch_internal_64’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/bcm63xx/irq.c:75:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__dispatch_internal_32’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/bcm63xx/dev-wdt.c:37:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm63xx_wdt_register’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/bcm63xx/dev-uart.c:52:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm63xx_uart_register’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/bcm63xx/dev-rng.c:29:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm63xx_rng_register’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/bcm63xx/boards/board_bcm963xx.c:705:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm63xx_get_fallback_sprom’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/platform.c:68:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1x_register_pcmcia_socket’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/platform.c:152:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1x_register_norflash’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1xxx.c:57:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1xxx.c:52:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_system_type’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1550.c:582:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1550_dev_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1550.c:56:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1550_board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1550.c:501:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1550_pci_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1300.c:855:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1300_board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1300.c:786:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1300_dev_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1200.c:799:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1200_dev_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1200.c:116:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1200_board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1000.c:93:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1500_pci_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1000.c:451:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1000_dev_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1000.c:35:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1000_board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/board-mtx1.c:53:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/board-gpr.c:61:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    .../arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    .../arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    .../arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

Section mismatches summary:

    2    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_shdwc_probe+0xd8 (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)
    2    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_shdwc_probe+0x318 (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)
    2    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_poweroff_probe+0x8c (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)
    2    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_poweroff_probe+0x80 (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/cache.c:(.text+0x550): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+debug (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/cache.c:(.text+0x6f0): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/cache.c:(.text+0xa00): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x4fc): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    kernel/dma.c:70:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘request_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    kernel/dma.c:88:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘free_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/cmpdi2.c:6:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/ucmpdi2.c:5:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__ucmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assabet_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x434): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

Warnings:
    drivers/irqchip/irq-ath79-cpu.c:89:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ath79_cpu_irq_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/irqchip/irq-ath79-misc.c:26:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_perfcount_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/irqchip/irq-ath79-misc.c:181:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ath79_misc_irq_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/cache.c:(.text+0x3b4): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/bcm63xx/boards/board_bcm963xx.c:705:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm63xx_get_fallback_sprom’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/bcm63xx/irq.c:75:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__dispatch_internal_32’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/bcm63xx/irq.c:75:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__dispatch_internal_64’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/bcm63xx/setup.c:162:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm63xx_register_devices’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/bcm63xx/timer.c:181:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm63xx_timer_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/bcm63xx/dev-rng.c:29:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm63xx_rng_register’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/bcm63xx/dev-uart.c:52:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm63xx_uart_register’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/bcm63xx/dev-wdt.c:37:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm63xx_wdt_register’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 15 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/setup.c:104:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm1480_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/time.c:10:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_time_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/irq.c:200:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_bcm1480_irqs’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/smp.c:49:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm1480_smp_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/smp.c:158:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm1480_mailbox_interrupt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/setup.c:59:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘swarm_be_handler’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_xicor1241.c:108:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xicor_set_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_xicor1241.c:167:10: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xicor_get_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_xicor1241.c:203:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xicor_probe’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_m41t81.c:139:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘m41t81_set_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_m41t81.c:186:10: warning: no previous prototype for ‘m41t81_get_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_m41t81.c:219:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘m41t81_probe’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-bcm1480.c:96:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1480_clockevent_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/csrc-bcm1480.c:37:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1480_clocksource_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/mm/cerr-sb1.c:165:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1_cache_error’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cavium_octeon_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 12 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/executive/cvmx-interrupt-decodes.c:53:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cvmx_interrupt_gmxx_rxx_int_en_enable’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/executive/cvmx-helper-errata.c:49:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cvmx_helper_errata_qlm_disable_2nd_order_cdr’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/octeon-platform.c:701:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_fill_mac_addresses’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/smp.c:100:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_send_ipi_single’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/mm/c-octeon.c:297:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘register_co_cache_error_notifier’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/mm/c-octeon.c:303:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘unregister_co_cache_error_notifier’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/mm/c-octeon.c:342:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘cache_parity_error_octeon_recoverable’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/mm/c-octeon.c:351:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘cache_parity_error_octeon_non_recoverable’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/pci/pci-octeon.c:234:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_pci_pcibios_map_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/pci/pcie-octeon.c:1465:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_pcie_pcibios_map_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/pci/msi-octeon.c:343:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_msi_initialize’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/watchdog/octeon-wdt-main.c:210:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_wdt_nmi_stage3’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/cache.c:(.text+0x45c): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/cobalt/reset.c:32:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘cobalt_machine_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/cobalt/reset.c:46:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘cobalt_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_sharpsl.c:206:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pcmcia_collie_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1000-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/cache.c:(.text+0x45c): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1830-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/cache.c:(.text+0x45c): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
db1xxx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 27 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/alchemy/common/prom.c:48:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_init_cmdline’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/common/prom.c:59:7: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_getenv’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/common/prom.c:127:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_ethernet_addr’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/common/clock.c:140:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alchemy_set_lpj’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/common/setup.c:57:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_mem_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/platform.c:68:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1x_register_pcmcia_socket’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/platform.c:152:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1x_register_norflash’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1000.c:35:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1000_board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1000.c:93:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1500_pci_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1000.c:451:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1000_dev_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1200.c:116:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1200_board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1200.c:799:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1200_dev_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1300.c:786:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1300_dev_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1300.c:855:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1300_board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1550.c:56:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1550_board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1550.c:501:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1550_pci_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1550.c:582:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1550_dev_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1xxx.c:52:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_system_type’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1xxx.c:57:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:138:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_setmode’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:235:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_fb_setcolreg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:294:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_fb_pan_display’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:341:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_fb_mmap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:523:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_drv_remove’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:548:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_drv_suspend’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:565:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_drv_resume’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/net/ethernet/amd/au1000_eth.c:574:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1000_ReleaseDB’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 9 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:22:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:27:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:32:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_power_off’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:38:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_intr_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/setup.c:780:25: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_irq_dispatch’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:15:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_timer_state’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:20:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_set_base_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:103:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_clockevent_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/prom/init.c:45:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘which_prom’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 9 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:22:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:27:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:32:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_power_off’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:38:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_intr_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/setup.c:780:25: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_irq_dispatch’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:15:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_timer_state’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:20:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_set_base_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:103:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_clockevent_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/prom/init.c:45:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘which_prom’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 9 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:22:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:27:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:32:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_power_off’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:38:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_intr_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/setup.c:780:25: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_irq_dispatch’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:15:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_timer_state’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:20:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_set_base_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:103:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_clockevent_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/prom/init.c:45:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘which_prom’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_16K_PAGES=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (arm64, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+arm64-chromebook (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+debug (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/fortify-string.h:402:12: warning: writing 1 byte into a region of size 0 [-Wstringop-overflow=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/fortify-string.h:57:29: warning: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]
    include/linux/fortify-string.h:402:12: warning: writing 1 byte into a region of size 0 [-Wstringop-overflow=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+videodec (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuloong2e_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/machtype.c:34:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_prom_init_machtype’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcw0_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x4e8): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gpr_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 7 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/alchemy/board-gpr.c:61:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/common/prom.c:48:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_init_cmdline’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/common/prom.c:59:7: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_getenv’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/common/prom.c:127:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_ethernet_addr’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/common/clock.c:140:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alchemy_set_lpj’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/common/setup.c:57:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_mem_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/net/ethernet/amd/au1000_eth.c:574:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1000_ReleaseDB’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig+debug (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest (arc, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    fs/proc/task_mmu.c:2130:21: error: 'HPAGE_SIZE' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'PAGE_SIZE'?

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hsdk_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/x86/include/asm/string_32.h:150:25: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+debug (i386, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/x86/include/asm/string_32.h:150:25: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+kselftest (i386, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    include/linux/fortify-string.h:57:29: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imxrt_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 7 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x484): undefined reference to `r3k_cache_init'

Warnings:
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-time.c:119:18: warning: no previous prototype for ‘indy_8254timer_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-gio.c:249:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_gio_set_64bit’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-gio.c:398:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_gio_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-berr.c:89:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_interrupt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-berr.c:113:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/fw/arc/memory.c:40:29: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ArcGetMemoryDescriptor’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/scsi/sgiwd93.c:173:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sgiwd93_reset’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 13 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-berr.c:60:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip27_be_handler’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-berr.c:82:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip27_be_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-irq.c:250:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘install_ipi’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-memory.c:391:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_meminit’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-nmi.c:30:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘nmi_dump’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-nmi.c:37:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘install_cpu_nmi_handler’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-nmi.c:56:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘nmi_cpu_eframe_save’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-nmi.c:132:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘nmi_dump_hub_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-nmi.c:156:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘nmi_node_eframe_save’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-nmi.c:174:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘nmi_eframes_save’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-nmi.c:183:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘cont_nmi_dump’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-hubio.c:30:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘hub_pio_map’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-hubio.c:175:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘hub_pio_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip28_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 9 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x670): undefined reference to `r3k_cache_init'

Warnings:
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-time.c:119:18: warning: no previous prototype for ‘indy_8254timer_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-gio.c:249:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_gio_set_64bit’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-gio.c:398:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_gio_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip28-berr.c:440:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_interrupt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip28-berr.c:469:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip28-berr.c:474:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip28_show_be_info’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-eisa.c:95:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_eisa_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/fw/arc/memory.c:40:29: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ArcGetMemoryDescriptor’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/scsi/sgiwd93.c:173:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sgiwd93_reset’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip32_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x540): undefined reference to `r3k_cache_init'

Warnings:
    arch/mips/sgi-ip32/ip32-berr.c:35:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip32_be_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip32/ip32-reset.c:93:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip32_prepare_poweroff’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip32/crime.c:26:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘crime_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip32/crime.c:42:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘crime_memerr_intr’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip32/crime.c:93:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘crime_cpuerr_intr’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip32/ip32-memory.c:21:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_meminit’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/fw/arc/memory.c:40:29: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ArcGetMemoryDescriptor’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/net/ethernet/sgi/meth.c:271:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘meth_reset’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x568): undefined reference to `r3k_cache_init'

Warnings:
    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:38:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘disable_r4030_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:55:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_r4030_ints’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:128:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_time_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/jazz/reset.c:49:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘jazz_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/jazz/setup.c:54:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_mem_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/fw/arc/memory.c:40:29: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ArcGetMemoryDescriptor’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lemote2f_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 22 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ide.c:15:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ide_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ide.c:96:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ide_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_acc.c:15:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_acc_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_acc.c:62:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_acc_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ohci.c:15:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ohci_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ohci.c:70:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ohci_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_isa.c:84:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_isa_write_bar’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_isa.c:110:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_isa_read_bar’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_isa.c:134:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_isa_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_isa.c:228:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_isa_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ehci.c:15:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ehci_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ehci.c:75:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ehci_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/machtype.c:10:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_prom_init_machtype’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/pm.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘setup_wakeup_events’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/pm.c:90:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘wakeup_loongson’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/pm.c:137:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_suspend’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/pm.c:142:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_resume’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/machtype.c:34:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_prom_init_machtype’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/pm.c:59:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘setup_wakeup_events’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/pm.c:66:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘wakeup_loongson’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/pm.c:114:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_suspend’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/pm.c:118:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_resume’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/loongson32/common/platform.c:71:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ls1x_eth_mux_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/loongson32/common/platform.c:71:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ls1x_eth_mux_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson2k_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/loongson64/dma.c:25:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_swiotlb_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson64/pm.c:59:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘setup_wakeup_events’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson64/pm.c:63:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_suspend’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson64/pm.c:67:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_resume’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/loongson64/dma.c:25:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_swiotlb_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson64/pm.c:59:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘setup_wakeup_events’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson64/pm.c:63:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_suspend’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson64/pm.c:67:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_resume’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kvm/loongson_ipi.c:190:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘kvm_init_loongson_ipi’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x4f4): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x4f4): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x440): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x4f4): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

Warnings:
    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:177:7: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_alloc’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:195:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_start’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:205:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_stop’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:226:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x4f4): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x52c): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x4f4): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x520): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmp2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mps2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mtx1_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/alchemy/board-mtx1.c:53:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/common/prom.c:48:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_init_cmdline’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/common/prom.c:59:7: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_getenv’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/common/prom.c:127:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_ethernet_addr’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/common/clock.c:140:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alchemy_set_lpj’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/common/setup.c:57:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_mem_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v4t_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_poweroff_probe+0x80 (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_poweroff_probe+0x80 (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_poweroff_probe+0x8c (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_shdwc_probe+0xd8 (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_poweroff_probe+0x8c (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_shdwc_probe+0xd8 (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+debug (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_shdwc_probe+0x318 (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux: section mismatch in reference: at91_shdwc_probe+0x318 (section: .text) -> at91_wakeup_status (section: .init.text)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/fortify-string.h:57:29: warning: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mxs_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/irqchip/irq-mxs.c:133:39: warning: no previous prototype for ‘icoll_handle_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neponset_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_sdcard_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_sdcard_defconfig (riscv, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap2plus_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/cache.c:(.text+0x464): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

Warnings:
    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:86:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_perfcount_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:92:14: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_compare_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x474): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

Warnings:
    drivers/irqchip/irq-pic32-evic.c:164:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pic32_irq_domain_xlate’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa168_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/rb532/serial.c:48:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘setup_serial_port’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/rb532/prom.c:49:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_setup_cmdline’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/rb532/gpio.c:200:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘rb532_gpio_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x424): undefined reference to `r3k_cache_init'

Warnings:
    drivers/tty/serial/serial_txx9.c:933:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘early_serial_txx9_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rm200_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 9 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x438): undefined reference to `r3k_cache_init'

Warnings:
    arch/mips/sni/reset.c:28:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sni/reset.c:45:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_machine_power_off’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sni/rm200.c:211:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_rm200_mask_and_ack_8259A’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sni/rm200.c:331:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_rm200_init_8259A’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sni/rm200.c:387:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_rm200_i8259_irqs’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sni/rm200.c:428:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘disable_rm200_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sni/pcimt.c:206:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘disable_pcimt_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sni/pcit.c:168:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘disable_pcit_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/fw/arc/memory.c:40:29: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ArcGetMemoryDescriptor’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rs90_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rt305x_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x434): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

Warnings:
    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:86:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_perfcount_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:92:14: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_compare_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c6400_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 16 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/setup.c:79:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_m3_workaround_needed’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/setup.c:168:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/irq.c:182:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_sb1250_irqs’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/time.c:10:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_time_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/smp.c:38:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_smp_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/smp.c:147:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_mailbox_interrupt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/setup.c:59:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘swarm_be_handler’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_xicor1241.c:108:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xicor_set_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_xicor1241.c:167:10: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xicor_get_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_xicor1241.c:203:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xicor_probe’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_m41t81.c:139:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘m41t81_set_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_m41t81.c:186:10: warning: no previous prototype for ‘m41t81_get_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_m41t81.c:219:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘m41t81_probe’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/mm/cerr-sb1.c:165:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1_cache_error’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-sb1250.c:95:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_clockevent_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/csrc-sb1250.c:53:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_clocksource_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socfpga_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sp7021_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc32_defconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    kernel/dma.c:70:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘request_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    kernel/dma.c:88:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘free_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/cmpdi2.c:6:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/ucmpdi2.c:5:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__ucmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 26 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig+debug (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 24 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig+kselftest (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 25 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    .../arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    .../arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    .../arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/include/asm/string.h:15:25: warning: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tegra_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    kernel/dma.c:70:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘request_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    kernel/dma.c:88:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘free_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/cmpdi2.c:6:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/ucmpdi2.c:5:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__ucmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x45c): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vf610m4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/mm/cache.c:(.text+0x464): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

Warnings:
    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:86:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_perfcount_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:92:14: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_compare_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wpcm450_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    security/security.c:810:2: error: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, rustc-1.73) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+debug (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, rustc-1.73) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    vmlinux.o: warning: objtool: set_ftrace_ops_ro+0x23: relocation to !ENDBR: .text+0x14ceb9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    include/linux/fortify-string.h:57:29: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+rust (x86_64, rustc-1.73) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+rust-samples (x86_64, rustc-1.73) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-board (x86_64, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    security/security.c:810:2: error: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-board+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    include/linux/fortify-string.h:57:29: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xway_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 14 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    cache.c:(.text+0x448): undefined reference to `octeon_cache_init'

Warnings:
    arch/mips/lantiq/xway/clk.c:77:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ltq_ar9_sys_hz’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/lantiq/xway/dma.c:293:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/lantiq/xway/gptu.c:197:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘gptu_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/lantiq/xway/dcdc.c:49:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dcdc_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/lantiq/xway/vmmc.c:18:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ltq_get_cp1_base’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/lantiq/irq.c:338:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘icu_of_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/lantiq/irq.c:416:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_perfcount_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/lantiq/irq.c:422:14: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_compare_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:177:7: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_alloc’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:195:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_start’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:205:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_stop’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:226:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-xway.c:1231:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xway_pinconf_group_set’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/pci/pci-lantiq.c:237:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pcibios_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>