Subject: next/master baseline: 536 runs, 65 regressions (next-20231213)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 02:58:50 -0800 (PST)

next/master baseline: 536 runs, 65 regressions (next-20231213)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sama5_defconfig              | 1          
at91sam9g20ek                | arm   | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | at91_dt_defconfig            | 1          
at91sam9g20ek                | arm   | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v5_defconfig           | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          
imx6dl-udoo                  | arm   | lab-broonie     | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk     | arm64 | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 5          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 5          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 5          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 5          
kontron-pitx-imx8m           | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 2          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 2          
meson-gxm-khadas-vim2        | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
panda                        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
panda                        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
panda                        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2        | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2        | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi   | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi   | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi   | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi   | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex     | arm64 | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
sc7180-trogdor-kingoftown    | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ok+kselftest | 1          
sc7180-trogdo...zor-limozeen | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ok+kselftest | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
sun8i-h2-plus...ch-all-h3-cc | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20231213/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20231213
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      48e8992e33abf054bcc0bb2e77b2d43bb899212e 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6579521f448bcd7334e13475

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6579521f448bcd7334e13476
        new failure (last pass: next-20231212) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sama5_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657950a6a9ffbfcdb2e134c2

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: sama5_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657950a6a9ffbfcdb2e134c3
        failing since 315 days (last pass: next-20230125, first fail: next-20230131) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91sam9g20ek                | arm   | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | at91_dt_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657952a15d2d8fe2a2e134d7

  Results:     52 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: at91_dt_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/at91_dt_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-at91sam9g20ek.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/at91_dt_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-at91sam9g20ek.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.atmel-ramc-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657952a15d2d8fe2a2e134f7
        failing since 191 days (last pass: next-20230601, first fail: next-20230605)

    2023-12-13T06:43:19.258525  /lava-347983/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T06:43:19.300424  <8><LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=atmel-ramc-driver-present RESULT=fail>   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91sam9g20ek                | arm   | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v5_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6579532dfef19789b5e1347e

  Results:     52 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v5_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-at91sam9g20ek.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-at91sam9g20ek.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.atmel-ramc-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6579532dfef19789b5e1349b
        failing since 191 days (last pass: next-20230601, first fail: next-20230605)

    2023-12-13T06:45:39.028069  /lava-347988/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T06:45:39.070636  <8><LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=atmel-ramc-driver-present RESULT=fail>   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65794f3d0876b6ca71e1347f

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: bcm2835_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65794f3d0876b6ca71e13480
        failing since 191 days (last pass: next-20230601, first fail: next-20230605) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657953756d2f41556ae1349b

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657953756d2f41556ae1349c
        failing since 259 days (last pass: next-20230327, first fail: next-20230328) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65795652cd95cf1547e1350f

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795652cd95cf1547e13510
        failing since 257 days (last pass: next-20230330, first fail: next-20230331) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6579527ef860d44bb4e134c1

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: omap2plus_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6579527ef860d44bb4e134c2
        new failure (last pass: next-20231212) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx6dl-udoo                  | arm   | lab-broonie     | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65795a4a91bc617d73e134aa

  Results:     29 PASS, 4 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-broonie/baseline-imx6dl-udoo.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-broonie/baseline-imx6dl-udoo.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.sound-card: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795a4a91bc617d73e134b3
        new failure (last pass: next-20231212)

    2023-12-13T07:16:19.919439  /lava-348144/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T07:16:19.948740  <8>[   25.027194] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=sound-card RESULT=fail>   

  * baseline.bootrr.sound-card-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795a4a91bc617d73e134b4
        new failure (last pass: next-20231212)

    2023-12-13T07:16:18.865046  /lava-348144/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T07:16:18.895052  <8>[   23.973472] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=sound-card-probed RESULT=fail>   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk     | arm64 | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657957ffae4fe13002e134e8

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657957ffae4fe13002e134e9
        new failure (last pass: next-20231212) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65795204ee9e1ad525e13491

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795204ee9e1ad525e13492
        failing since 610 days (last pass: next-20220401, first fail: next-20220411) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65795402a68904a9ffe13515

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795402a68904a9ffe1351c
        new failure (last pass: next-20231208)

    2023-12-13T06:49:13.791116  <8>[   20.231779] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 405285_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-13T06:49:13.896254  / # #
    2023-12-13T06:49:13.998275  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T06:49:13.998658  #
    2023-12-13T06:49:14.099652  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-405285/environment
    2023-12-13T06:49:14.100378  
    2023-12-13T06:49:14.201772  / # . /lava-405285/environment/lava-405285/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405285/1
    2023-12-13T06:49:14.202899  
    2023-12-13T06:49:14.222754  / # /lava-405285/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405285/1
    2023-12-13T06:49:14.269133  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (17 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795402a68904a9ffe13520
        new failure (last pass: next-20231208)

    2023-12-13T06:49:16.373437  /lava-405285/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T06:49:16.373719  <8>[   22.796201] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-13T06:49:16.373891  /lava-405285/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795402a68904a9ffe13522
        new failure (last pass: next-20231208)

    2023-12-13T06:49:17.431721  /lava-405285/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T06:49:17.432389  <8>[   23.835102] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-13T06:49:17.432686  /lava-405285/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T06:49:17.432984  <8>[   23.852424] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=leds-gpio-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2023-12-13T06:49:17.433262  /lava-405285/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T06:49:17.433534  <8>[   23.871757] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=leds-gpio-probed RESULT=pass>
    2023-12-13T06:49:17.433802  /lava-405285/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795402a68904a9ffe13527
        new failure (last pass: next-20231208)

    2023-12-13T06:49:18.509773  /lava-405285/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795402a68904a9ffe13528
        new failure (last pass: next-20231208)

    2023-12-13T06:49:18.512928  <8>[   24.949702] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-13T06:49:19.573597  /lava-405285/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T06:49:19.574103  <8>[   25.971302] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-13T06:49:19.574385  /lava-405285/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657957ffae4fe13002e13487

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657957ffae4fe13002e1348e
        failing since 0 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-13T07:06:14.337098  #
    2023-12-13T07:06:14.439666  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T07:06:14.440429  
    2023-12-13T07:06:14.541875  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-405289/environment
    2023-12-13T07:06:14.542640  
    2023-12-13T07:06:14.643876  / # . /lava-405289/environment/lava-405289/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405289/1
    2023-12-13T07:06:14.644507  
    2023-12-13T07:06:14.685029  / # /lava-405289/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405289/1
    2023-12-13T07:06:14.707319  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-13T07:06:14.707748  + <8>[   20.788660] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 405289_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (18 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657957ffae4fe13002e13492
        failing since 0 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-13T07:06:16.814930  /lava-405289/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T07:06:16.815353  <8>[   22.896885] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-13T07:06:16.815662  /lava-405289/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657957ffae4fe13002e13494
        failing since 0 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-13T07:06:17.874741  /lava-405289/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T07:06:17.875165  <8>[   23.935724] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-13T07:06:17.875476  /lava-405289/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T07:06:17.875702  <8>[   23.954535] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=leds-gpio-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2023-12-13T07:06:17.875917  /lava-405289/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T07:06:17.876125  <8>[   23.973910] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=leds-gpio-probed RESULT=pass>
    2023-12-13T07:06:17.876327  /lava-405289/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657957ffae4fe13002e13499
        failing since 0 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-13T07:06:18.949091  /lava-405289/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657957ffae4fe13002e1349a
        failing since 0 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-13T07:06:18.952375  <8>[   25.048757] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-13T07:06:20.011357  /lava-405289/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T07:06:20.011832  <8>[   26.070369] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-13T07:06:20.012102  /lava-405289/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657959065d77de80f3e13499

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657959065d77de80f3e134a0
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-13T07:10:41.933797  / # #
    2023-12-13T07:10:42.034643  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T07:10:42.035308  #
    2023-12-13T07:10:42.136455  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-405304/environment
    2023-12-13T07:10:42.137377  
    2023-12-13T07:10:42.238536  / # . /lava-405304/environment/lava-405304/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405304/1
    2023-12-13T07:10:42.239599  
    2023-12-13T07:10:42.248394  / # /lava-405304/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405304/1
    2023-12-13T07:10:42.304702  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-13T07:10:42.305168  + <8>[   20.876674] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 405304_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (14 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657959065d77de80f3e134a4
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-13T07:10:43.372909  <8>[   21.962026] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2023-12-13T07:10:44.411217  /lava-405304/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T07:10:44.411640  <8>[   22.986226] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-13T07:10:44.412000  /lava-405304/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657959065d77de80f3e134a6
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-13T07:10:45.470399  /lava-405304/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T07:10:45.470897  <8>[   24.026496] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-13T07:10:45.471240  /lava-405304/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657959065d77de80f3e134ab
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-13T07:10:46.544021  /lava-405304/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657959065d77de80f3e134ac
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-13T07:10:46.546608  <8>[   25.136560] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-13T07:10:47.607284  /lava-405304/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T07:10:47.607744  <8>[   26.158275] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-13T07:10:47.608099  /lava-405304/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65795cc47f56b18c13e1349c

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795cc47f56b18c13e134a3
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-13T07:26:33.546707  / # #
    2023-12-13T07:26:33.648707  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T07:26:33.649403  #
    2023-12-13T07:26:33.750927  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-405324/environment
    2023-12-13T07:26:33.751635  
    2023-12-13T07:26:33.853002  / # . /lava-405324/environment/lava-405324/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405324/1
    2023-12-13T07:26:33.854100  
    2023-12-13T07:26:33.858677  / # /lava-405324/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405324/1
    2023-12-13T07:26:33.918707  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-13T07:26:33.919125  + <8>[   20.583379] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 405324_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (16 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795cc47f56b18c13e134a7
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-13T07:26:36.021706  /lava-405324/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T07:26:36.022191  <8>[   22.689199] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-13T07:26:36.022603  /lava-405324/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795cc47f56b18c13e134a9
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-13T07:26:37.078243  /lava-405324/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T07:26:37.078735  <8>[   23.726138] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-13T07:26:37.079002  /lava-405324/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795cc47f56b18c13e134ae
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-13T07:26:38.154875  /lava-405324/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795cc47f56b18c13e134af
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-13T07:26:38.158061  <8>[   24.837587] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-13T07:26:39.211443  /lava-405324/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T07:26:39.211879  <8>[   25.858746] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-13T07:26:39.212231  /lava-405324/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-pitx-imx8m           | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657955059d788c2678e134c2

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-pitx-imx8m.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-pitx-imx8m.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657955059d788c2678e134c3
        new failure (last pass: next-20231208) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657953f0a68904a9ffe1347b

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657953f0a68904a9ffe13482
        new failure (last pass: next-20231208)

    2023-12-13T06:49:02.594623  / # #
    2023-12-13T06:49:02.696632  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T06:49:02.697450  #
    2023-12-13T06:49:02.798923  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-405283/environment
    2023-12-13T06:49:02.799635  
    2023-12-13T06:49:02.900913  / # . /lava-405283/environment/lava-405283/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405283/1
    2023-12-13T06:49:02.902185  
    2023-12-13T06:49:02.909538  / # /lava-405283/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405283/1
    2023-12-13T06:49:02.975541  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-13T06:49:02.975969  + <8>[   21.012605] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 405283_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657953f0a68904a9ffe13495
        new failure (last pass: next-20231208)

    2023-12-13T06:49:05.404154  /lava-405283/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65795802f0a8de6189e13476

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795802f0a8de6189e1347d
        failing since 0 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-13T07:06:13.112899  / # #
    2023-12-13T07:06:13.215053  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T07:06:13.215797  #
    2023-12-13T07:06:13.317625  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-405293/environment
    2023-12-13T07:06:13.318326  
    2023-12-13T07:06:13.419642  / # . /lava-405293/environment/lava-405293/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405293/1
    2023-12-13T07:06:13.420859  
    2023-12-13T07:06:13.439935  / # /lava-405293/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405293/1
    2023-12-13T07:06:13.493608  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-13T07:06:13.493980  + <8>[   21.132847] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 405293_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795802f0a8de6189e13490
        failing since 0 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-13T07:06:15.923541  /lava-405293/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T07:06:15.924001  <8>[   23.550042] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-13T07:06:15.924276  /lava-405293/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6579590973f70540e9e13502

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6579590973f70540e9e13509
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-13T07:10:42.638587  / # #
    2023-12-13T07:10:42.740703  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T07:10:42.741404  #
    2023-12-13T07:10:42.842945  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-405306/environment
    2023-12-13T07:10:42.843645  
    2023-12-13T07:10:42.945042  / # . /lava-405306/environment/lava-405306/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405306/1
    2023-12-13T07:10:42.946188  
    2023-12-13T07:10:42.950360  / # /lava-405306/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405306/1
    2023-12-13T07:10:43.019516  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-13T07:10:43.019939  + <8>[   21.129730] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 405306_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6579590973f70540e9e1351c
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-13T07:10:45.451719  /lava-405306/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T07:10:45.452210  <8>[   23.552418] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-13T07:10:45.452502  /lava-405306/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65795d14bfca0dbb20e13475

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795d14bfca0dbb20e1347c
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-13T07:28:03.122065  / # #
    2023-12-13T07:28:03.223426  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T07:28:03.223721  #
    2023-12-13T07:28:03.324413  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-405325/environment
    2023-12-13T07:28:03.324738  
    2023-12-13T07:28:03.425446  / # . /lava-405325/environment/lava-405325/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405325/1
    2023-12-13T07:28:03.426031  
    2023-12-13T07:28:03.435934  / # /lava-405325/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405325/1
    2023-12-13T07:28:03.476783  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-13T07:28:03.496830  + <8>[   20.970824] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 405325_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795d14bfca0dbb20e1348f
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-13T07:28:05.926033  /lava-405325/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T07:28:05.926340  <8>[   23.384116] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-13T07:28:05.926583  /lava-405325/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T07:28:05.926803  <8>[   23.401540] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2023-12-13T07:28:05.926962  /lava-405325/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-13T07:28:05.927100  <8>[   23.422644] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-probed RESULT=pass>
    2023-12-13T07:28:05.927238  /lava-405325/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-gxm-khadas-vim2        | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657958eab65e59b656e1347a

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxm-khadas-vim2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxm-khadas-vim2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657958eab65e59b656e1347b
        new failure (last pass: next-20231212) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
panda                        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65794fbaeed81a50ace134a2

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-panda.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-panda.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65794fbbeed81a50ace134ab
        failing since 6 days (last pass: next-20221017, first fail: next-20231207)

    2023-12-13T06:31:02.159952  <8>[   19.781982] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3878062_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-13T06:31:02.264697  / # #
    2023-12-13T06:31:02.366085  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T06:31:02.366674  #
    2023-12-13T06:31:02.467565  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3878062/environment
    2023-12-13T06:31:02.468098  
    2023-12-13T06:31:02.569025  / # . /lava-3878062/environment/lava-3878062/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3878062/1
    2023-12-13T06:31:02.569801  
    2023-12-13T06:31:02.574202  / # /lava-3878062/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3878062/1
    2023-12-13T06:31:02.620981  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
panda                        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6579515cf2294a0414e134a4

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-panda.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-panda.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6579515cf2294a0414e134ad
        failing since 6 days (last pass: next-20221014, first fail: next-20231207)

    2023-12-13T06:38:10.976396  <8>[   14.926239] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3878142_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-13T06:38:11.083177  / # #
    2023-12-13T06:38:11.184420  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T06:38:11.184803  #
    2023-12-13T06:38:11.285592  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3878142/environment
    2023-12-13T06:38:11.285966  
    2023-12-13T06:38:11.386765  / # . /lava-3878142/environment/lava-3878142/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3878142/1
    2023-12-13T06:38:11.387356  
    2023-12-13T06:38:11.392323  / # /lava-3878142/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3878142/1
    2023-12-13T06:38:11.458134  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
panda                        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6579526f28fea6d8ace1348c

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-panda.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-panda.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6579526f28fea6d8ace13495
        failing since 6 days (last pass: next-20221014, first fail: next-20231207)

    2023-12-13T06:42:37.830858  + <8>[   14.493713] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3878176_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-13T06:42:37.831072  set +x
    2023-12-13T06:42:37.935409  / # #
    2023-12-13T06:42:38.036633  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T06:42:38.037010  #
    2023-12-13T06:42:38.137777  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3878176/environment
    2023-12-13T06:42:38.138139  
    2023-12-13T06:42:38.238910  / # . /lava-3878176/environment/lava-3878176/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3878176/1
    2023-12-13T06:42:38.239489  
    2023-12-13T06:42:38.244691  / # /lava-3878176/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3878176/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2        | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65795926ab21a38b03e13484

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795926ab21a38b03e13485
        new failure (last pass: next-20231212) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2        | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6579591cab21a38b03e13481

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6579591cab21a38b03e13482
        new failure (last pass: next-20231212) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi   | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657959647c95c2cd87e13475

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657959647c95c2cd87e13476
        new failure (last pass: next-20231212) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi   | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6579592fab21a38b03e134d4

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6579592fab21a38b03e134d5
        new failure (last pass: next-20231212) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi   | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657959657c95c2cd87e1347a

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657959657c95c2cd87e1347b
        failing since 0 day (last pass: next-20231211, first fail: next-20231212) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi   | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65795944ab21a38b03e134e3

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795944ab21a38b03e134e4
        failing since 0 day (last pass: next-20231211, first fail: next-20231212) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex     | arm64 | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65795826960cce3dafe13485

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795826960cce3dafe1348e
        failing since 127 days (last pass: next-20230710, first fail: next-20230808)

    2023-12-13T07:06:54.934325  + set +x
    2023-12-13T07:06:54.937629  <8>[   28.451496] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1057974_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-13T07:06:55.044021  / # #
    2023-12-13T07:06:56.499116  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T07:06:56.519613  #
    2023-12-13T07:06:56.519866  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T07:06:58.465737  / # . /lava-1057974/environment
    2023-12-13T07:07:02.044347  /lava-1057974/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1057974/1
    2023-12-13T07:07:02.065162  . /lava-1057974/environment
    2023-12-13T07:07:02.065385  / # /lava-1057974/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1057974/1 
    ... (27 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657952c17b1b7114ece13489

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657952c17b1b7114ece1348a
        failing since 385 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657951bda0aed4effee13475

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657951bda0aed4effee13476
        failing since 385 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sc7180-trogdor-kingoftown    | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65794ffe8fe54e1a83e1348e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-sc7180-trogdor-kingoftown.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-sc7180-trogdor-kingoftown.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65794ffe8fe54e1a83e1348f
        failing since 308 days (last pass: next-20230206, first fail: next-20230208) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sc7180-trogdo...zor-limozeen | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ok+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65794ffa0c4ba0f870e13480

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-sc7180-trogdor-lazor-limozeen.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+kselftest/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-sc7180-trogdor-lazor-limozeen.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65794ffa0c4ba0f870e13481
        failing since 308 days (last pass: next-20230206, first fail: next-20230208) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65795a99b5647984a4e13482

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65795a99b5647984a4e1348b
        failing since 195 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2023-12-13T07:16:57.768453  / ##
    2023-12-13T07:16:57.870228  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T07:16:57.871020   #
    2023-12-13T07:16:57.972254  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3878402/environment
    2023-12-13T07:16:57.973275  
    2023-12-13T07:16:58.074745  / # . /lava-3878402/environment/lava-3878402/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3878402/1
    2023-12-13T07:16:58.075312  
    2023-12-13T07:16:58.090908  / # /lava-3878402/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3878402/1
    2023-12-13T07:16:58.202646  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-13T07:16:58.203251  + cd /lava-3878402/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657959f1d04cadf5e0e13491

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657959f1d04cadf5e0e1349a
        failing since 195 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2023-12-13T07:14:37.933679  + set +x
    2023-12-13T07:14:37.935466  [   18.106892] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 447885_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-13T07:14:38.045597  / # #
    2023-12-13T07:14:38.147198  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T07:14:38.147791  #
    2023-12-13T07:14:38.248798  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-447885/environment
    2023-12-13T07:14:38.249391  
    2023-12-13T07:14:38.350404  / # . /lava-447885/environment/lava-447885/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-447885/1
    2023-12-13T07:14:38.351304  
    2023-12-13T07:14:38.354550  / # /lava-447885/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-447885/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65794fdde18a15b24ce134b1

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65794fdde18a15b24ce134ba
        failing since 189 days (last pass: next-20230525, first fail: next-20230607)

    2023-12-13T06:31:16.008630  / # #
    2023-12-13T06:31:16.109582  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T06:31:16.109987  #
    2023-12-13T06:31:16.210728  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3878072/environment
    2023-12-13T06:31:16.211153  
    2023-12-13T06:31:16.311892  / # . /lava-3878072/environment/lava-3878072/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3878072/1
    2023-12-13T06:31:16.312479  
    2023-12-13T06:31:16.322348  / # /lava-3878072/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3878072/1
    2023-12-13T06:31:16.436054  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-13T06:31:16.436481  + cd /lava-3878072/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657951695c14a7a6b3e134ec

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657951695c14a7a6b3e134f5
        failing since 195 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2023-12-13T06:37:49.983208  / # #
    2023-12-13T06:37:50.084361  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T06:37:50.084831  #
    2023-12-13T06:37:50.185587  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3878146/environment
    2023-12-13T06:37:50.186106  
    2023-12-13T06:37:50.286983  / # . /lava-3878146/environment/lava-3878146/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3878146/1
    2023-12-13T06:37:50.287681  
    2023-12-13T06:37:50.332072  / # /lava-3878146/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3878146/1
    2023-12-13T06:37:50.392026  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-13T06:37:50.426797  + cd /lava-3878146/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6579526728fea6d8ace13481

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6579526728fea6d8ace1348a
        failing since 189 days (last pass: next-20230517, first fail: next-20230607)

    2023-12-13T06:42:36.470637  <8>[   13.224235] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3878183_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-13T06:42:36.578906  / # #
    2023-12-13T06:42:36.681702  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T06:42:36.682579  #
    2023-12-13T06:42:36.784150  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3878183/environment
    2023-12-13T06:42:36.784960  
    2023-12-13T06:42:36.886488  / # . /lava-3878183/environment/lava-3878183/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3878183/1
    2023-12-13T06:42:36.888195  
    2023-12-13T06:42:36.902704  / # /lava-3878183/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3878183/1
    2023-12-13T06:42:37.021292  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657950045d2c7a3869e13481

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657950045d2c7a3869e1348a
        failing since 189 days (last pass: next-20230525, first fail: next-20230607)

    2023-12-13T06:32:21.076384  + set +x
    2023-12-13T06:32:21.078106  [   22.885778] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 447861_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-13T06:32:21.186308  / # #
    2023-12-13T06:32:21.287964  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T06:32:21.288616  #
    2023-12-13T06:32:21.389619  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-447861/environment
    2023-12-13T06:32:21.390217  
    2023-12-13T06:32:21.491244  / # . /lava-447861/environment/lava-447861/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-447861/1
    2023-12-13T06:32:21.492160  
    2023-12-13T06:32:21.494668  / # /lava-447861/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-447861/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657951443f2eebbe56e13489

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657951443f2eebbe56e13492
        failing since 195 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2023-12-13T06:37:35.483282  + set +x
    2023-12-13T06:37:35.484951  [   20.028970] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 447866_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-13T06:37:35.592712  / # #
    2023-12-13T06:37:35.694322  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T06:37:35.694930  #
    2023-12-13T06:37:35.795914  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-447866/environment
    2023-12-13T06:37:35.796480  
    2023-12-13T06:37:35.897478  / # . /lava-447866/environment/lava-447866/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-447866/1
    2023-12-13T06:37:35.898310  
    2023-12-13T06:37:35.900921  / # /lava-447866/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-447866/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657952706c31fb4b31e134f9

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657952706c31fb4b31e13502
        failing since 189 days (last pass: next-20230517, first fail: next-20230607)

    2023-12-13T06:42:35.151614  + set +x[   19.574011] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 447875_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-13T06:42:35.151925  
    2023-12-13T06:42:35.259883  / # #
    2023-12-13T06:42:35.361685  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T06:42:35.362359  #
    2023-12-13T06:42:35.463351  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-447875/environment
    2023-12-13T06:42:35.463920  
    2023-12-13T06:42:35.564950  / # . /lava-447875/environment/lava-447875/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-447875/1
    2023-12-13T06:42:35.565889  
    2023-12-13T06:42:35.568989  / # /lava-447875/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-447875/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h2-plus...ch-all-h3-cc | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65794b57bbe9440d61e13482

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231213/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65794b57bbe9440d61e1348b
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-13T06:12:09.731732  / # #
    2023-12-13T06:12:09.832820  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-13T06:12:09.833146  #
    2023-12-13T06:12:09.933881  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3877926/environment
    2023-12-13T06:12:09.934207  
    2023-12-13T06:12:10.034947  / # . /lava-3877926/environment/lava-3877926/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3877926/1
    2023-12-13T06:12:10.035486  
    2023-12-13T06:12:10.044552  / # /lava-3877926/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3877926/1
    2023-12-13T06:12:10.193482  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-13T06:12:10.193899  + cd /lava-3877926/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)