Subject: next/master baseline: 482 runs, 54 regressions (next-20231214)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 09:55:41 -0800 (PST)

next/master baseline: 482 runs, 54 regressions (next-20231214)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sama5_defconfig              | 1          
at91sam9g20ek                | arm   | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | at91_dt_defconfig            | 1          
at91sam9g20ek                | arm   | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v5_defconfig           | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          
beaglebone-black             | arm   | lab-cip         | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk     | arm64 | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
k3-am625-sk                  | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 5          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 5          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 5          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 2          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 2          
mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2      | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          
panda                        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
panda                        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
panda                        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm   | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex     | arm64 | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex     | arm64 | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
sun50i-h6-pine-h64           | arm64 | lab-clabbe      | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
sun50i-h6-pine-h64           | arm64 | lab-collabora   | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
sun8i-h2-plus...ch-all-h3-cc | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20231214/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20231214
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      11651f8cb2e88372d4ed523d909514dc9a613ea3 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b0b334f11557e71e134a8

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0b334f11557e71e134a9
        new failure (last pass: next-20231213) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sama5_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b061f9e728293cde13476

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: sama5_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b061f9e728293cde13477
        failing since 316 days (last pass: next-20230125, first fail: next-20230131) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91sam9g20ek                | arm   | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | at91_dt_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b029e6bf50d2082e134ad

  Results:     52 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: at91_dt_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/at91_dt_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-at91sam9g20ek.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/at91_dt_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-at91sam9g20ek.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.atmel-ramc-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b029e6bf50d2082e134cc
        failing since 192 days (last pass: next-20230601, first fail: next-20230605)

    2023-12-14T13:26:46.339912  /lava-353672/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-14T13:26:46.394059  <8><LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=atmel-ramc-driver-present RESULT=fail>   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91sam9g20ek                | arm   | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | multi_v5_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b001e3c5c5d3026e134b2

  Results:     52 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v5_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-at91sam9g20ek.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-at91sam9g20ek.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.atmel-ramc-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b001e3c5c5d3026e134ca
        failing since 192 days (last pass: next-20230601, first fail: next-20230605)

    2023-12-14T13:15:47.122369  /lava-353661/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-14T13:15:47.163894  <8><LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=atmel-ramc-driver-present RESULT=fail>   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b01939611d20569e13479

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: bcm2835_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b01939611d20569e1347a
        failing since 192 days (last pass: next-20230601, first fail: next-20230605) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b0c216c6964a585e1347e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0c216c6964a585e1347f
        failing since 260 days (last pass: next-20230327, first fail: next-20230328) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b0d23ed98c7aa4ce1347c

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0d23ed98c7aa4ce1347d
        failing since 258 days (last pass: next-20230330, first fail: next-20230331) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b0cb2a2611b6ab1e13498

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: omap2plus_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0cb2a2611b6ab1e13499
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20231212, first fail: next-20231213) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beaglebone-black             | arm   | lab-cip         | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b0da14ca67b960ae134b6

  Results:     40 PASS, 9 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-cip/baseline-beaglebone-black.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-cip/baseline-beaglebone-black.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.crit: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0da24ca67b960ae134ea
        new failure (last pass: next-20231213)
        1 lines

    2023-12-14T14:13:28.350261  / # 
    2023-12-14T14:13:28.360610  
    2023-12-14T14:13:28.462930  / # #
    2023-12-14T14:13:28.472441  #
    2023-12-14T14:13:28.573332  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T14:13:28.584354  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T14:13:28.685283  / # . /lava-1059262/environment
    2023-12-14T14:13:28.696287  . /lava-1059262/environment
    2023-12-14T14:13:28.797075  / # /lava-1059262/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1059262/0
    2023-12-14T14:13:28.808191  /lava-1059262/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1059262/0 
    ... (9 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk     | arm64 | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b04dbc9f5fd9f73e13476

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b04dbc9f5fd9f73e13477
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20231212, first fail: next-20231213) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b0a91f6dcfe04f9e134ca

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0a91f6dcfe04f9e134cb
        failing since 611 days (last pass: next-20220401, first fail: next-20220411) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
k3-am625-sk                  | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b081ddade8869e2e1348d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-am625-sk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-am625-sk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b081ddade8869e2e1348e
        new failure (last pass: next-20231208) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b07114a4f118b41e134e1

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b07114a4f118b41e134e4
        new failure (last pass: next-20231208)

    2023-12-14T13:45:31.857724  / # #
    2023-12-14T13:45:31.959626  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T13:45:31.960262  #
    2023-12-14T13:45:32.061432  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-405981/environment
    2023-12-14T13:45:32.062214  
    2023-12-14T13:45:32.163423  / # . /lava-405981/environment/lava-405981/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405981/1
    2023-12-14T13:45:32.164419  
    2023-12-14T13:45:32.172283  / # /lava-405981/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405981/1
    2023-12-14T13:45:32.228511  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-14T13:45:32.228959  + <8>[   20.707299] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 405981_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (18 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b07114a4f118b41e134e8
        new failure (last pass: next-20231208)

    2023-12-14T13:45:34.329950  /lava-405981/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-14T13:45:34.330743  <8>[   22.811168] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-14T13:45:34.331136  /lava-405981/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b07114a4f118b41e134ea
        new failure (last pass: next-20231208)

    2023-12-14T13:45:35.387815  /lava-405981/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-14T13:45:35.388296  <8>[   23.848913] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-14T13:45:35.388593  /lava-405981/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b07114a4f118b41e134ef
        new failure (last pass: next-20231208)

    2023-12-14T13:45:36.462341  /lava-405981/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b07114a4f118b41e134f0
        new failure (last pass: next-20231208)

    2023-12-14T13:45:36.465529  <8>[   24.960038] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-14T13:45:37.522863  /lava-405981/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-14T13:45:37.523303  <8>[   25.981590] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-14T13:45:37.523605  /lava-405981/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b04b5adaa25675be13521

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b04b5adaa25675be13524
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-14T13:35:35.031539  <8>[   20.235790] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 405962_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-14T13:35:35.136776  / # #
    2023-12-14T13:35:35.238914  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T13:35:35.239647  #
    2023-12-14T13:35:35.340994  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-405962/environment
    2023-12-14T13:35:35.341722  
    2023-12-14T13:35:35.443214  / # . /lava-405962/environment/lava-405962/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405962/1
    2023-12-14T13:35:35.444356  
    2023-12-14T13:35:35.463102  / # /lava-405962/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405962/1
    2023-12-14T13:35:35.507125  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (17 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b04b5adaa25675be13528
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-14T13:35:37.614924  /lava-405962/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-14T13:35:37.615353  <8>[   22.808257] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-14T13:35:37.615646  /lava-405962/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b04b5adaa25675be1352a
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-14T13:35:38.672677  /lava-405962/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-14T13:35:38.673128  <8>[   23.846936] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-14T13:35:38.673385  /lava-405962/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b04b5adaa25675be1352f
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-14T13:35:39.748988  /lava-405962/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b04b5adaa25675be13530
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-14T13:35:39.752204  <8>[   24.959384] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-14T13:35:40.811039  /lava-405962/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-14T13:35:40.811201  <8>[   25.979987] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-14T13:35:40.811342  /lava-405962/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-14T13:35:40.811469  <8>[   25.997913] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2023-12-14T13:35:40.811592  /lava-405962/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-14T13:35:40.811709  <8>[   26.017838] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-probed RESULT=pass>
    2023-12-14T13:35:40.811822  /lava-405962/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b0505c9f5fd9f73e134c6

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0505c9f5fd9f73e134c9
        failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-14T13:36:56.513912  / # #
    2023-12-14T13:36:56.615984  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T13:36:56.616701  #
    2023-12-14T13:36:56.718220  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-405970/environment
    2023-12-14T13:36:56.718475  
    2023-12-14T13:36:56.819362  / # . /lava-405970/environment/lava-405970/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405970/1
    2023-12-14T13:36:56.819970  
    2023-12-14T13:36:56.861036  / # /lava-405970/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405970/1
    2023-12-14T13:36:56.884833  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-14T13:36:56.885258  + <8>[   20.713076] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 405970_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (14 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0505c9f5fd9f73e134cd
        failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-14T13:36:58.985274  /lava-405970/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-14T13:36:58.985698  <8>[   22.815477] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-14T13:36:58.986009  /lava-405970/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0505c9f5fd9f73e134cf
        failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-14T13:37:00.043663  /lava-405970/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-14T13:37:00.044121  <8>[   23.853963] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-14T13:37:00.044423  /lava-405970/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-14T13:37:00.044643  <8>[   23.871099] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=leds-gpio-driver-present RESULT=pass>   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0505c9f5fd9f73e134d4
        failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-14T13:37:01.120795  /lava-405970/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0505c9f5fd9f73e134d5
        failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-14T13:37:01.123945  <8>[   24.968327] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-14T13:37:02.180898  /lava-405970/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-14T13:37:02.181605  <8>[   25.989467] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-14T13:37:02.181920  /lava-405970/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-14T13:37:02.182201  <8>[   26.006351] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2023-12-14T13:37:02.182488  /lava-405970/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-14T13:37:02.182747  <8>[   26.025410] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-probed RESULT=pass>
    2023-12-14T13:37:02.183011  /lava-405970/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b070ec6af38bd8ae13528

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b070ec6af38bd8ae1352b
        new failure (last pass: next-20231208)

    2023-12-14T13:45:30.138754  / # #
    2023-12-14T13:45:30.241053  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T13:45:30.241818  #
    2023-12-14T13:45:30.343046  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-405980/environment
    2023-12-14T13:45:30.343860  
    2023-12-14T13:45:30.444917  / # . /lava-405980/environment/lava-405980/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405980/1
    2023-12-14T13:45:30.445834  
    2023-12-14T13:45:30.450000  / # /lava-405980/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405980/1
    2023-12-14T13:45:30.519181  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-14T13:45:30.519608  + <8>[   21.020321] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 405980_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b070ec6af38bd8ae1353e
        new failure (last pass: next-20231208)

    2023-12-14T13:45:32.944179  /lava-405980/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-14T13:45:32.944650  <8>[   23.433420] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-14T13:45:32.945021  /lava-405980/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b04c971e69804a0e13497

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b04c971e69804a0e1349a
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-14T13:35:46.646492  / # #
    2023-12-14T13:35:46.748439  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T13:35:46.749245  #
    2023-12-14T13:35:46.850618  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-405965/environment
    2023-12-14T13:35:46.851349  
    2023-12-14T13:35:46.952978  / # . /lava-405965/environment/lava-405965/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405965/1
    2023-12-14T13:35:46.954121  
    2023-12-14T13:35:46.973130  / # /lava-405965/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405965/1
    2023-12-14T13:35:47.027035  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-14T13:35:47.027465  + <8>[   21.030025] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 405965_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b04c971e69804a0e134ad
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-14T13:35:49.458533  /lava-405965/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-14T13:35:49.459013  <8>[   23.454716] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-14T13:35:49.459372  /lava-405965/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b052d59dd276bcae134a4

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b052d59dd276bcae134a7
        failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-14T13:37:27.909825  
    2023-12-14T13:37:28.011203  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T13:37:28.011825  
    2023-12-14T13:37:28.112923  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-405969/environment
    2023-12-14T13:37:28.113577  
    2023-12-14T13:37:28.214705  / # . /lava-405969/environment/lava-405969/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405969/1
    2023-12-14T13:37:28.215646  
    2023-12-14T13:37:28.220152  / # /lava-405969/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-405969/1
    2023-12-14T13:37:28.288181  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-14T13:37:28.288570  + <8>[   20.855232] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 405969_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b052d59dd276bcae134ba
        failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-14T13:37:30.712697  /lava-405969/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-14T13:37:30.713172  <8>[   23.266871] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-14T13:37:30.713506  /lava-405969/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2      | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b054703d7a931dbe13483

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b054703d7a931dbe13484
        new failure (last pass: next-20231212) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
panda                        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b09f962cff4eed8e1348a

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-panda.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-panda.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b09f962cff4eed8e1348f
        failing since 7 days (last pass: next-20221014, first fail: next-20231207)

    2023-12-14T13:58:02.275685  <8>[   14.251037] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3880593_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-14T13:58:02.382417  / # #
    2023-12-14T13:58:02.483505  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T13:58:02.483845  #
    2023-12-14T13:58:02.584604  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3880593/environment
    2023-12-14T13:58:02.584948  
    2023-12-14T13:58:02.685713  / # . /lava-3880593/environment/lava-3880593/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3880593/1
    2023-12-14T13:58:02.686264  
    2023-12-14T13:58:02.690485  / # /lava-3880593/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3880593/1
    2023-12-14T13:58:02.757701  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
panda                        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b0b751a5784d119e1376b

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-panda.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-panda.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0b751a5784d119e13770
        failing since 7 days (last pass: next-20221014, first fail: next-20231207)

    2023-12-14T14:04:17.895825  <8>[   14.175506] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3880614_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-14T14:04:18.000726  / # #
    2023-12-14T14:04:18.101840  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T14:04:18.102210  #
    2023-12-14T14:04:18.202992  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3880614/environment
    2023-12-14T14:04:18.203374  
    2023-12-14T14:04:18.304190  / # . /lava-3880614/environment/lava-3880614/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3880614/1
    2023-12-14T14:04:18.304811  
    2023-12-14T14:04:18.309698  / # /lava-3880614/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3880614/1
    2023-12-14T14:04:18.370989  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
panda                        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b0bef51471de0fce134c8

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-panda.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-panda.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0bef51471de0fce134cd
        failing since 7 days (last pass: next-20221017, first fail: next-20231207)

    2023-12-14T14:06:13.284277  <8>[   20.234832] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3880632_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-14T14:06:13.389010  / # #
    2023-12-14T14:06:13.490091  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T14:06:13.490428  #
    2023-12-14T14:06:13.591186  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3880632/environment
    2023-12-14T14:06:13.591532  
    2023-12-14T14:06:13.692336  / # . /lava-3880632/environment/lava-3880632/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3880632/1
    2023-12-14T14:06:13.692901  
    2023-12-14T14:06:13.697168  / # /lava-3880632/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3880632/1
    2023-12-14T14:06:13.742424  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm   | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b02e34498de83dae13538

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: shmobile_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b02e34498de83dae13539
        new failure (last pass: next-20231213) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex     | arm64 | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b071de4f71e1283e13506

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b071de4f71e1283e1350f
        failing since 128 days (last pass: next-20230710, first fail: next-20230808)

    2023-12-14T13:45:41.276629  + set +x
    2023-12-14T13:45:41.279817  <8>[   28.569564] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1059211_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-14T13:45:41.386315  / # #
    2023-12-14T13:45:42.844198  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T13:45:42.864955  #
    2023-12-14T13:45:42.865365  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T13:45:44.814305  / # . /lava-1059211/environment
    2023-12-14T13:45:48.401151  /lava-1059211/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1059211/1
    2023-12-14T13:45:48.422421  . /lava-1059211/environment
    2023-12-14T13:45:48.422854  / # /lava-1059211/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1059211/1 
    ... (27 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex     | arm64 | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b08ada60483b44ee13481

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b08ada60483b44ee13486
        failing since 135 days (last pass: next-20230712, first fail: next-20230801)

    2023-12-14T13:52:32.713004  + set +x
    2023-12-14T13:52:32.716141  <8>[   27.196182] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1059222_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-14T13:52:32.822288  / # #
    2023-12-14T13:52:34.279635  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T13:52:34.300403  #
    2023-12-14T13:52:34.300821  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T13:52:36.249319  / # . /lava-1059222/environment
    2023-12-14T13:52:39.833889  /lava-1059222/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1059222/1
    2023-12-14T13:52:39.855098  . /lava-1059222/environment
    2023-12-14T13:52:39.855461  / # /lava-1059222/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1059222/1 
    ... (27 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b0b9608b0c66465e13483

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0b9608b0c66465e13484
        failing since 387 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b0a90f6dcfe04f9e134c7

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0a90f6dcfe04f9e134c8
        failing since 387 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-pine-h64           | arm64 | lab-clabbe      | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b06d8ebe1304df1e1351b

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b06d8ebe1304df1e13524
        failing since 65 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-12018-gd3f2cd248191, first fail: next-20231010)

    2023-12-14T13:44:50.863988  <8>[   18.875038] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 448067_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-14T13:44:50.968990  / # #
    2023-12-14T13:44:51.070593  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T13:44:51.071161  #
    2023-12-14T13:44:51.172141  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-448067/environment
    2023-12-14T13:44:51.172731  
    2023-12-14T13:44:51.273738  / # . /lava-448067/environment/lava-448067/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448067/1
    2023-12-14T13:44:51.274641  
    2023-12-14T13:44:51.279273  / # /lava-448067/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448067/1
    2023-12-14T13:44:51.362271  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-pine-h64           | arm64 | lab-collabora   | clang-17 | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b070c4a4f118b41e134d5

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-collabora/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/clang-17/lab-collabora/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b070c4a4f118b41e134de
        failing since 65 days (last pass: v6.3-rc6-12018-gd3f2cd248191, first fail: next-20231010)

    2023-12-14T13:53:00.837498  / # #

    2023-12-14T13:53:00.939539  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2023-12-14T13:53:00.940247  #

    2023-12-14T13:53:01.041680  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-12270843/environment

    2023-12-14T13:53:01.042393  

    2023-12-14T13:53:01.143824  / # . /lava-12270843/environment/lava-12270843/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-12270843/1

    2023-12-14T13:53:01.144962  

    2023-12-14T13:53:01.161384  / # /lava-12270843/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-12270843/1

    2023-12-14T13:53:01.233257  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'

    2023-12-14T13:53:01.233749  + cd /lava-1227084<8>[   19.424842] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 12270843_1.5.2.4.5>
 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b06d6ebe1304df1e13504

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b06d6ebe1304df1e1350d
        failing since 190 days (last pass: next-20230525, first fail: next-20230607)

    2023-12-14T13:44:26.422718  / # #
    2023-12-14T13:44:26.524273  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T13:44:26.524785  #
    2023-12-14T13:44:26.625579  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3880515/environment
    2023-12-14T13:44:26.625990  
    2023-12-14T13:44:26.726747  / # . /lava-3880515/environment/lava-3880515/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3880515/1
    2023-12-14T13:44:26.727257  
    2023-12-14T13:44:26.772072  / # /lava-3880515/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3880515/1
    2023-12-14T13:44:26.872884  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-14T13:44:26.873207  + cd /lava-3880515/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (9 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b07281b923a0496e134ec

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b07281b923a0496e134f5
        failing since 190 days (last pass: next-20230525, first fail: next-20230607)

    2023-12-14T13:45:57.904087  + set +x
    2023-12-14T13:45:57.905894  [   20.218525] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 448066_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-14T13:45:58.015458  / # #
    2023-12-14T13:45:58.117015  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T13:45:58.117554  #
    2023-12-14T13:45:58.218514  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-448066/environment
    2023-12-14T13:45:58.219068  
    2023-12-14T13:45:58.320047  / # . /lava-448066/environment/lava-448066/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448066/1
    2023-12-14T13:45:58.320889  
    2023-12-14T13:45:58.323907  / # /lava-448066/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448066/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b0a5902db332f73e1347a

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0a5902db332f73e1347f
        failing since 196 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2023-12-14T13:59:34.222012  <8>[   12.999578] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3880608_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-14T13:59:34.330404  / # #
    2023-12-14T13:59:34.433890  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T13:59:34.434884  #
    2023-12-14T13:59:34.536655  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3880608/environment
    2023-12-14T13:59:34.537829  
    2023-12-14T13:59:34.639500  / # . /lava-3880608/environment/lava-3880608/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3880608/1
    2023-12-14T13:59:34.640927  
    2023-12-14T13:59:34.652539  / # /lava-3880608/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3880608/1
    2023-12-14T13:59:34.780657  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b0b611fa880d097e1349b

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0b611fa880d097e134a0
        failing since 190 days (last pass: next-20230517, first fail: next-20230607)

    2023-12-14T14:03:48.678458  <8>[   13.189344] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3880619_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-14T14:03:48.781949  / # #
    2023-12-14T14:03:48.883215  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T14:03:48.883716  #
    2023-12-14T14:03:48.984592  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3880619/environment
    2023-12-14T14:03:48.985066  
    2023-12-14T14:03:49.086717  / # . /lava-3880619/environment/lava-3880619/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3880619/1
    2023-12-14T14:03:49.087316  
    2023-12-14T14:03:49.127963  / # /lava-3880619/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3880619/1
    2023-12-14T14:03:49.219804  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b0bee51471de0fce13493

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0bee51471de0fce13498
        failing since 196 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2023-12-14T14:06:05.403406  <8>[   16.010345] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=emerg RESULT=pass UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=0>
    2023-12-14T14:06:05.403769  + set +x
    2023-12-14T14:06:05.403975  <8>[   16.020728] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3880638_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-14T14:06:05.508285  / # #
    2023-12-14T14:06:05.609998  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T14:06:05.610487  #
    2023-12-14T14:06:05.711420  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3880638/environment
    2023-12-14T14:06:05.711775  
    2023-12-14T14:06:05.812772  / # . /lava-3880638/environment/lava-3880638/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3880638/1
    2023-12-14T14:06:05.814533   
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b0a0ebe1eff583ee134a3

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0a0ebe1eff583ee134a8
        failing since 196 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2023-12-14T13:58:08.928375  + set +x
    2023-12-14T13:58:08.930196  [   20.784978] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 448073_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-14T13:58:09.039163  / # #
    2023-12-14T13:58:09.140721  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T13:58:09.141262  #
    2023-12-14T13:58:09.242248  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-448073/environment
    2023-12-14T13:58:09.242847  
    2023-12-14T13:58:09.343840  / # . /lava-448073/environment/lava-448073/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448073/1
    2023-12-14T13:58:09.344707  
    2023-12-14T13:58:09.347471  / # /lava-448073/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448073/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b0b74f70e49554de134d4

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0b74f70e49554de134d9
        failing since 190 days (last pass: next-20230517, first fail: next-20230607)

    2023-12-14T14:04:06.814434  + set +x
    2023-12-14T14:04:06.816199  [   18.634984] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 448081_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-14T14:04:06.924854  / # #
    2023-12-14T14:04:07.026407  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T14:04:07.026942  #
    2023-12-14T14:04:07.127918  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-448081/environment
    2023-12-14T14:04:07.128474  
    2023-12-14T14:04:07.229469  / # . /lava-448081/environment/lava-448081/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448081/1
    2023-12-14T14:04:07.230280  
    2023-12-14T14:04:07.236772  / # /lava-448081/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448081/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b0bec51471de0fce13484

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0bec51471de0fce13489
        failing since 196 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2023-12-14T14:06:20.636529  + set +x
    2023-12-14T14:06:20.638397  [   22.294978] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 448085_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-14T14:06:20.747171  / # #
    2023-12-14T14:06:20.848902  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T14:06:20.849465  #
    2023-12-14T14:06:20.950439  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-448085/environment
    2023-12-14T14:06:20.951006  
    2023-12-14T14:06:21.052014  / # . /lava-448085/environment/lava-448085/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448085/1
    2023-12-14T14:06:21.052858  
    2023-12-14T14:06:21.055509  / # /lava-448085/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448085/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h2-plus...ch-all-h3-cc | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b033ff5bce37aece13485

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b033ff5bce37aece1348e
        failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-14T13:29:19.334628  / # #
    2023-12-14T13:29:19.435784  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T13:29:19.436136  #
    2023-12-14T13:29:19.536902  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3880388/environment
    2023-12-14T13:29:19.537273  
    2023-12-14T13:29:19.638065  / # . /lava-3880388/environment/lava-3880388/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3880388/1
    2023-12-14T13:29:19.638639  
    2023-12-14T13:29:19.646637  / # /lava-3880388/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3880388/1
    2023-12-14T13:29:19.786505  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-14T13:29:19.786945  + cd /lava-3880388/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/657b0341ef73531d13e13475

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231214/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/657b0341ef73531d13e1347e
        new failure (last pass: next-20231213)

    2023-12-14T13:29:13.438862  <8>[    9.547333] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3880391_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-14T13:29:13.543692  / # #
    2023-12-14T13:29:13.644953  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-14T13:29:13.645333  #
    2023-12-14T13:29:13.746135  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3880391/environment
    2023-12-14T13:29:13.746509  
    2023-12-14T13:29:13.847338  / # . /lava-3880391/environment/lava-3880391/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3880391/1
    2023-12-14T13:29:13.848004  
    2023-12-14T13:29:13.892963  / # /lava-3880391/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3880391/1
    2023-12-14T13:29:14.011524  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)