Subject: next/master baseline: 411 runs, 38 regressions (next-20231219)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 03:14:55 -0800 (PST)

next/master baseline: 411 runs, 38 regressions (next-20231219)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91sam9g20ek                | arm   | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | at91_dt_defconfig            | 1          
at91sam9g20ek                | arm   | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | multi_v5_defconfig           | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
beaglebone-black             | arm   | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
beaglebone-black             | arm   | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
k3-am625-sk                  | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 5          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 5          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 2          
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm   | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
sun50i-h6-orangepi-3         | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
sun50i-h6-orangepi-3         | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
sun8i-h2-plus...ch-all-h3-cc | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1    | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20231219/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20231219
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      aa4db8324c4d0e67aa4670356df4e9fae14b4d37 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91sam9g20ek                | arm   | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | at91_dt_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65814314ae0dea72e8e1348e

  Results:     52 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: at91_dt_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/at91_dt_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-at91sam9g20ek.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/at91_dt_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-at91sam9g20ek.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.atmel-ramc-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65814314ae0dea72e8e134aa
        failing since 197 days (last pass: next-20230601, first fail: next-20230605)

    2023-12-19T07:15:05.912828  /lava-372700/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-19T07:15:05.955231  <8><LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=atmel-ramc-driver-present RESULT=fail>   

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91sam9g20ek                | arm   | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | multi_v5_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65813e8b8d7eb950e1e134d9

  Results:     52 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v5_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-at91sam9g20ek.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-at91sam9g20ek.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.atmel-ramc-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65813e8b8d7eb950e1e134f3
        failing since 197 days (last pass: next-20230601, first fail: next-20230605)

    2023-12-19T06:55:43.883816  /lava-372533/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-19T06:55:43.925400  <8><LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=atmel-ramc-driver-present RESULT=fail>   

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/658144fe4e775fd656e13479

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: bcm2835_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/658144fe4e775fd656e1347a
        failing since 197 days (last pass: next-20230601, first fail: next-20230605) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/658140c6816f143aefe13502

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/658140c6816f143aefe13503
        failing since 265 days (last pass: next-20230327, first fail: next-20230328) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beaglebone-black             | arm   | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/658147e6ce2a18017de1347a

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-beaglebone-black.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-beaglebone-black.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/658147e6ce2a18017de1347b
        new failure (last pass: next-20231215) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beaglebone-black             | arm   | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6581518067adaba485e13476

  Results:     51 PASS, 4 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: omap2plus_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-beaglebone-black.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-beaglebone-black.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.crit: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6581518067adaba485e134b0
        new failure (last pass: next-20231215)
        1 lines

    2023-12-19T08:16:44.250462  / # 
    2023-12-19T08:16:44.262094  
    2023-12-19T08:16:44.364417  / # #
    2023-12-19T08:16:44.373921  #
    2023-12-19T08:16:44.474667  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-19T08:16:44.485914  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-19T08:16:44.586863  / # . /lava-1062102/environment
    2023-12-19T08:16:44.597768  . /lava-1062102/environment
    2023-12-19T08:16:44.698545  / # /lava-1062102/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1062102/0
    2023-12-19T08:16:44.709694  /lava-1062102/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1062102/0 
    ... (9 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/658147158b648ffcf6e1347c

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/658147158b648ffcf6e1347d
        failing since 616 days (last pass: next-20220401, first fail: next-20220411) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
k3-am625-sk                  | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6581421ef2a6d479fee1347d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-am625-sk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-am625-sk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6581421ef2a6d479fee1347e
        new failure (last pass: next-20231213) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65813bb30598c334b5e13484

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65813bb30598c334b5e13487
        failing since 6 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-19T06:43:46.637484  + <8>[   20.219604] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 407814_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-19T06:43:46.637763  set +x
    2023-12-19T06:43:46.743282  / # #
    2023-12-19T06:43:46.845429  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-19T06:43:46.846082  #
    2023-12-19T06:43:46.947452  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-407814/environment
    2023-12-19T06:43:46.948206  
    2023-12-19T06:43:47.049546  / # . /lava-407814/environment/lava-407814/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-407814/1
    2023-12-19T06:43:47.050490  
    2023-12-19T06:43:47.069444  / # /lava-407814/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-407814/1 
    ... (16 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65813bb30598c334b5e1348b
        failing since 6 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-19T06:43:49.222044  /lava-407814/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-19T06:43:49.222474  <8>[   22.792183] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-19T06:43:49.222886  /lava-407814/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65813bb30598c334b5e1348d
        failing since 6 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-19T06:43:50.281785  /lava-407814/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-19T06:43:50.282302  <8>[   23.832072] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-19T06:43:50.282646  /lava-407814/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65813bb30598c334b5e13492
        failing since 6 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-19T06:43:51.357872  /lava-407814/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65813bb30598c334b5e13493
        failing since 6 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-19T06:43:51.361144  <8>[   24.944482] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-19T06:43:52.419042  /lava-407814/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-19T06:43:52.419499  <8>[   25.966120] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-19T06:43:52.419780  /lava-407814/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/658140637b14cc118ee1347d

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/658140637b14cc118ee13480
        failing since 7 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-19T07:03:35.517106  <8>[   20.261937] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 407821_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-19T07:03:35.622265  / # #
    2023-12-19T07:03:35.724533  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-19T07:03:35.725298  #
    2023-12-19T07:03:35.826468  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-407821/environment
    2023-12-19T07:03:35.827175  
    2023-12-19T07:03:35.928560  / # . /lava-407821/environment/lava-407821/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-407821/1
    2023-12-19T07:03:35.929847  
    2023-12-19T07:03:35.948470  / # /lava-407821/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-407821/1
    2023-12-19T07:03:35.992567  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (15 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/658140637b14cc118ee13484
        failing since 7 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-19T07:03:38.100135  /lava-407821/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-19T07:03:38.100564  <8>[   22.827202] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-19T07:03:38.101052  /lava-407821/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/658140637b14cc118ee13486
        failing since 7 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-19T07:03:39.159952  /lava-407821/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-19T07:03:39.160536  <8>[   23.867575] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-19T07:03:39.160773  /lava-407821/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-19T07:03:39.160986  <8>[   23.884842] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=leds-gpio-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2023-12-19T07:03:39.161156  /lava-407821/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-19T07:03:39.161353  <8>[   23.904621] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=leds-gpio-probed RESULT=pass>
    2023-12-19T07:03:39.161564  /lava-407821/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/658140637b14cc118ee1348b
        failing since 7 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-19T07:03:40.235547  /lava-407821/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/658140637b14cc118ee1348c
        failing since 7 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-19T07:03:40.238586  <8>[   24.980461] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-19T07:03:41.297238  /lava-407821/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-19T07:03:41.297424  <8>[   26.002286] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-19T07:03:41.297527  /lava-407821/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-19T07:03:41.297613  <8>[   26.020002] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2023-12-19T07:03:41.297697  /lava-407821/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-19T07:03:41.297778  <8>[   26.039187] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-probed RESULT=pass>
    2023-12-19T07:03:41.297862  /lava-407821/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65813b9f55160039c6e134a7

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65813b9f55160039c6e134aa
        failing since 6 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-19T06:43:18.220292  <8>[   20.666754] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 407812_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-19T06:43:18.326334  / # #
    2023-12-19T06:43:18.428107  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-19T06:43:18.428783  #
    2023-12-19T06:43:18.529822  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-407812/environment
    2023-12-19T06:43:18.530467  
    2023-12-19T06:43:18.631960  / # . /lava-407812/environment/lava-407812/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-407812/1
    2023-12-19T06:43:18.633097  
    2023-12-19T06:43:18.672859  / # /lava-407812/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-407812/1
    2023-12-19T06:43:18.705317  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65813b9f55160039c6e134bd
        failing since 6 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2023-12-19T06:43:21.150471  /lava-407812/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-19T06:43:21.150610  <8>[   23.559217] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-19T06:43:21.150683  /lava-407812/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6581404f1105888708e13490

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6581404f1105888708e13493
        failing since 7 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-19T07:03:27.456308  / # #
    2023-12-19T07:03:27.558439  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-19T07:03:27.559054  #
    2023-12-19T07:03:27.660179  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-407818/environment
    2023-12-19T07:03:27.660994  
    2023-12-19T07:03:27.762240  / # . /lava-407818/environment/lava-407818/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-407818/1
    2023-12-19T07:03:27.763393  
    2023-12-19T07:03:27.768132  / # /lava-407818/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-407818/1
    2023-12-19T07:03:27.836203  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-19T07:03:27.836626  + <8>[   21.130365] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 407818_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6581404f1105888708e134a6
        failing since 7 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-19T07:03:30.250029  /lava-407818/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2023-12-19T07:03:30.250452  <8>[   23.555003] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2023-12-19T07:03:30.250754  /lava-407818/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm   | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65813e1aaf6f502075e134a2

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: shmobile_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65813e1aaf6f502075e134a3
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20231213, first fail: next-20231214) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/658146f3b7c3c32938e13475

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/658146f3b7c3c32938e13476
        failing since 391 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6581465333099c511fe13475

  Results:     65 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.cros-ec-keyb-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6581465333099c511fe134b2
        new failure (last pass: next-20231214)

    2023-12-19T07:36:44.460565  <8>[   37.372114] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=cros-ec-keyb-driver-present RESULT=pass>

    2023-12-19T07:36:45.479883  /lava-12311434/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2023-12-19T07:36:45.501928  <8>[   38.414483] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=cros-ec-keyb-probed RESULT=fail>

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/658145efb9eb8013ece135eb

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/658145efb9eb8013ece135ec
        failing since 391 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-orangepi-3         | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65813ba063b7327715e13483

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65813ba063b7327715e13488
        failing since 328 days (last pass: next-20221219, first fail: next-20230125)

    2023-12-19T06:43:23.710320  / # #
    2023-12-19T06:43:23.812027  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-19T06:43:23.812689  #
    2023-12-19T06:43:23.913766  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-448875/environment
    2023-12-19T06:43:23.914385  
    2023-12-19T06:43:24.015491  / # . /lava-448875/environment/lava-448875/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448875/1
    2023-12-19T06:43:24.016460  
    2023-12-19T06:43:24.020549  / # /lava-448875/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448875/1
    2023-12-19T06:43:24.099709  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-19T06:43:24.100191  + cd /lava-448875/<8>[   19.585015] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 448875_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-orangepi-3         | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/658140536144eeb2dce1347a

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/658140546144eeb2dce1347f
        failing since 328 days (last pass: next-20221219, first fail: next-20230125)

    2023-12-19T07:03:34.379747  / # #
    2023-12-19T07:03:34.481364  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-19T07:03:34.481966  #
    2023-12-19T07:03:34.582946  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-448882/environment
    2023-12-19T07:03:34.583602  
    2023-12-19T07:03:34.684852  / # . /lava-448882/environment/lava-448882/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448882/1
    2023-12-19T07:03:34.685833  
    2023-12-19T07:03:34.689895  / # /lava-448882/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448882/1
    2023-12-19T07:03:34.768990  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-19T07:03:34.769621  + cd /lava-448882/<8>[   19.506095] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 448882_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6581465954fbd047cfe134be

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6581465954fbd047cfe134c3
        failing since 201 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2023-12-19T07:28:57.389432  / # #
    2023-12-19T07:28:57.492067  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-19T07:28:57.492946  #
    2023-12-19T07:28:57.594336  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3888496/environment
    2023-12-19T07:28:57.595233  
    2023-12-19T07:28:57.696838  / # . /lava-3888496/environment/lava-3888496/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3888496/1
    2023-12-19T07:28:57.698129  
    2023-12-19T07:28:57.712605  / # /lava-3888496/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3888496/1
    2023-12-19T07:28:57.808155  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-19T07:28:57.842798  + cd /lava-3888496/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6581462dfccfae6fa5e134a6

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6581462dfccfae6fa5e134ab
        failing since 201 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2023-12-19T07:28:28.984506  + set +x
    2023-12-19T07:28:28.986285  [   20.291302] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 448899_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-19T07:28:29.095477  / # #
    2023-12-19T07:28:29.197064  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-19T07:28:29.197627  #
    2023-12-19T07:28:29.298605  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-448899/environment
    2023-12-19T07:28:29.299153  
    2023-12-19T07:28:29.400147  / # . /lava-448899/environment/lava-448899/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448899/1
    2023-12-19T07:28:29.400998  
    2023-12-19T07:28:29.404203  / # /lava-448899/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448899/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/658140fd842716d8c8e134bf

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/658140fd842716d8c8e134c4
        failing since 195 days (last pass: next-20230517, first fail: next-20230607)

    2023-12-19T07:06:21.358944  <8>[   12.167102] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3888392_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-19T07:06:21.463177  / # #
    2023-12-19T07:06:21.564911  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-19T07:06:21.565403  #
    2023-12-19T07:06:21.666212  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3888392/environment
    2023-12-19T07:06:21.666723  
    2023-12-19T07:06:21.767703  / # . /lava-3888392/environment/lava-3888392/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3888392/1
    2023-12-19T07:06:21.768579  
    2023-12-19T07:06:21.812089  / # /lava-3888392/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3888392/1
    2023-12-19T07:06:21.900579  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/658141df3668d9f8d2e134ba

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/658141df3668d9f8d2e134bf
        failing since 201 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2023-12-19T07:09:53.939300  / # #
    2023-12-19T07:09:54.043029  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-19T07:09:54.043399  #
    2023-12-19T07:09:54.144060  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3888404/environment
    2023-12-19T07:09:54.144413  
    2023-12-19T07:09:54.245078  / # . /lava-3888404/environment/lava-3888404/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3888404/1
    2023-12-19T07:09:54.245605  
    2023-12-19T07:09:54.288116  / # /lava-3888404/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3888404/1
    2023-12-19T07:09:54.377699  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-19T07:09:54.377973  + cd /lava-3888404/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65814718c67d4c447ce134c4

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65814718c67d4c447ce134c9
        failing since 201 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2023-12-19T07:32:12.982091  / # #
    2023-12-19T07:32:13.083361  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-19T07:32:13.083886  #
    2023-12-19T07:32:13.184642  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3888506/environment
    2023-12-19T07:32:13.185119  
    2023-12-19T07:32:13.285890  / # . /lava-3888506/environment/lava-3888506/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3888506/1
    2023-12-19T07:32:13.286492  
    2023-12-19T07:32:13.328113  / # /lava-3888506/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3888506/1
    2023-12-19T07:32:13.429159  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-19T07:32:13.429671  + cd /lava-3888506/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/6581408e72c72d9409e134d2

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/6581408e72c72d9409e134d7
        failing since 195 days (last pass: next-20230517, first fail: next-20230607)

    2023-12-19T07:04:32.600898  + set +x
    2023-12-19T07:04:32.602644  [   21.673598] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 448884_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-19T07:04:32.711540  / # #
    2023-12-19T07:04:32.813089  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-19T07:04:32.813568  #
    2023-12-19T07:04:32.914524  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-448884/environment
    2023-12-19T07:04:32.915041  
    2023-12-19T07:04:33.016043  / # . /lava-448884/environment/lava-448884/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448884/1
    2023-12-19T07:04:33.017022  
    2023-12-19T07:04:33.019865  / # /lava-448884/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448884/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/658141b98f848e9631e134ec

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/658141b98f848e9631e134f1
        failing since 201 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2023-12-19T07:09:27.596554  + set +x
    2023-12-19T07:09:27.598389  [   19.218562] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 448888_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-19T07:09:27.708948  / # #
    2023-12-19T07:09:27.810499  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-19T07:09:27.811048  #
    2023-12-19T07:09:27.911973  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-448888/environment
    2023-12-19T07:09:27.912533  
    2023-12-19T07:09:28.013562  / # . /lava-448888/environment/lava-448888/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448888/1
    2023-12-19T07:09:28.014454  
    2023-12-19T07:09:28.017988  / # /lava-448888/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448888/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/658146f5a1716c3344e1347c

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/658146f5a1716c3344e13481
        failing since 201 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2023-12-19T07:31:47.630572  [   23.107317] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 448903_1.5.2.4.1>
    2023-12-19T07:31:47.738331  / # #
    2023-12-19T07:31:47.839946  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-19T07:31:47.840513  #
    2023-12-19T07:31:47.941517  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-448903/environment
    2023-12-19T07:31:47.942061  
    2023-12-19T07:31:48.043025  / # . /lava-448903/environment/lava-448903/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448903/1
    2023-12-19T07:31:48.043892  
    2023-12-19T07:31:48.046699  / # /lava-448903/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-448903/1
    2023-12-19T07:31:48.137057  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h2-plus...ch-all-h3-cc | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65813f9967d6894287e13498

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65813f9967d6894287e1349d
        failing since 7 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231211)

    2023-12-19T07:00:23.155318  / # #
    2023-12-19T07:00:23.256392  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-19T07:00:23.256737  #
    2023-12-19T07:00:23.357493  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3888323/environment
    2023-12-19T07:00:23.357824  
    2023-12-19T07:00:23.458582  / # . /lava-3888323/environment/lava-3888323/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3888323/1
    2023-12-19T07:00:23.459125  
    2023-12-19T07:00:23.468597  / # /lava-3888323/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3888323/1
    2023-12-19T07:00:23.603480  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-19T07:00:23.603682  + cd /lava-3888323/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1    | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65813f9ba73edbe0c3e1347e

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20231219/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65813f9ba73edbe0c3e13483
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20231213, first fail: next-20231214)

    2023-12-19T07:00:14.703863  / # #
    2023-12-19T07:00:14.805013  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2023-12-19T07:00:14.805363  #
    2023-12-19T07:00:14.906132  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3888325/environment
    2023-12-19T07:00:14.906477  
    2023-12-19T07:00:15.007254  / # . /lava-3888325/environment/lava-3888325/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3888325/1
    2023-12-19T07:00:15.007825  
    2023-12-19T07:00:15.016534  / # /lava-3888325/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3888325/1
    2023-12-19T07:00:15.182506  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2023-12-19T07:00:15.182736  + cd /lava-3888325/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)