Subject: next/pending-fixes build: 8 builds: 2 failed, 6 passed, 2 errors, 44 warnings (v6.7-2936-g357881a4f22f3)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 16:41:45 -0800 (PST)

next/pending-fixes build: 8 builds: 2 failed, 6 passed, 2 errors, 44 warnings (v6.7-2936-g357881a4f22f3)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v6.7-2936-g357881a4f22f3/

Tree: next
Branch: pending-fixes
Git Describe: v6.7-2936-g357881a4f22f3
Git Commit: 357881a4f22f3e32964503b0d30af6b084b4ffb1
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 8 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

i386:
    i386_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

x86_64:
    x86_64_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings

arm64:
    defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning

arm:

i386:
    i386_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings

riscv:
    defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning

sparc:
    sparc64_defconfig (gcc-10): 31 warnings

x86_64:
    x86_64_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning

Errors summary:

    1    security/security.c:810:2: error: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]
    1    arch/x86/include/asm/string_32.h:150:25: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings summary:

    2    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]
    2    kernel/irq_work.c:72:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘arch_irq_work_raise’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    2    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.
    2    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    1    kernel/irq_work.c:72:13: warning: no previous prototype for 'arch_irq_work_raise' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2839:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘trap_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:252:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2152:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2034:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/pcr.c:47:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘arch_irq_work_raise’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/asm-offsets.c:48:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘foo’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/asm-offsets.c:29:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sparc64_foo’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/vdso/vgettimeofday.c:42:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime64’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/vdso/vgettimeofday.c:36:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_getres’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/vdso/vgettimeofday.c:28:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/vdso/vgettimeofday.c:14:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/mm/fault.c:324:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_page_fault’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/mm/fault.c:324:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_page_fault’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/vdso/vgettimeofday.c:14:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/vdso/vgettimeofday.c:28:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/vdso/vgettimeofday.c:36:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_getres’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/vdso/vgettimeofday.c:42:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime64’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    kernel/irq_work.c:72:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘arch_irq_work_raise’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    kernel/irq_work.c:72:13: warning: no previous prototype for 'arch_irq_work_raise' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/x86/include/asm/string_32.h:150:25: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 31 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/sparc/kernel/asm-offsets.c:29:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sparc64_foo’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/asm-offsets.c:48:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘foo’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:252:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2034:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2152:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2839:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘trap_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/pcr.c:47:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘arch_irq_work_raise’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    kernel/irq_work.c:72:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘arch_irq_work_raise’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    security/security.c:810:2: error: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>