Subject: next/master baseline: 389 runs, 35 regressions (next-20240201)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 08:03:20 -0800 (PST)

next/master baseline: 389 runs, 35 regressions (next-20240201)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | sama5_defconfig              | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
k3-j721e-sk                  | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 5          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 5          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          
meson-gxm-khadas-vim2        | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm   | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex     | arm64 | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus  | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun8i-h2-plus...ch-all-h3-cc | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1    | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20240201/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20240201
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      51b70ff55ed88edd19b080a524063446bcc34b62 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | sama5_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb8505d0a706261d00a07a

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: sama5_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb8505d0a706261d00a07b
        failing since 365 days (last pass: next-20230125, first fail: next-20230131) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb87ae94c009fe3600a039

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: bcm2835_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb87ae94c009fe3600a03a
        failing since 241 days (last pass: next-20230601, first fail: next-20230605) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb865ae9a7cd031500a056

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb865ae9a7cd031500a057
        failing since 309 days (last pass: next-20230327, first fail: next-20230328) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb86fdffccbb53c200a048

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb86fdffccbb53c200a049
        failing since 307 days (last pass: next-20230330, first fail: next-20230331) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb83ef1e2471f9b200a055

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: omap2plus_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb83ef1e2471f9b200a056
        failing since 7 days (last pass: next-20240124, first fail: next-20240125) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb8bd50bda69790e00a04e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb8bd50bda69790e00a04f
        failing since 660 days (last pass: next-20220401, first fail: next-20220411) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
k3-j721e-sk                  | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb8370a1768291cc00a094

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-j721e-sk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-j721e-sk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb8370a1768291cc00a095
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20240125, first fail: next-20240130) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb82f2190534bc1800a05a

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb82f2190534bc1800a061
        failing since 50 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-01T11:39:07.668763  / # #
    2024-02-01T11:39:07.770781  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-01T11:39:07.771493  #
    2024-02-01T11:39:07.872800  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-425051/environment
    2024-02-01T11:39:07.873513  
    2024-02-01T11:39:07.974969  / # . /lava-425051/environment/lava-425051/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-425051/1
    2024-02-01T11:39:07.976102  
    2024-02-01T11:39:07.980565  / # /lava-425051/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-425051/1
    2024-02-01T11:39:08.038689  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-01T11:39:08.039112  + <8>[   22.196623] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 425051_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (14 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb82f2190534bc1800a065
        failing since 50 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-01T11:39:10.147264  /lava-425051/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-01T11:39:10.147717  <8>[   24.306689] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-01T11:39:10.148009  /lava-425051/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb82f2190534bc1800a067
        failing since 50 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-01T11:39:11.206962  /lava-425051/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-01T11:39:11.207437  <8>[   25.346609] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb82f2190534bc1800a06c
        failing since 50 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-01T11:39:12.283070  /lava-425051/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb82f2190534bc1800a06d
        failing since 50 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-01T11:39:12.286341  <8>[   26.459019] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-01T11:39:13.344640  /lava-425051/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-01T11:39:13.345481  <8>[   27.480672] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-01T11:39:13.345764  /lava-425051/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-01T11:39:13.346108  <8>[   27.498402] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2024-02-01T11:39:13.346383  /lava-425051/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-01T11:39:13.346652  <8>[   27.517706] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-probed RESULT=pass>
    2024-02-01T11:39:13.346916  /lava-425051/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb83f7a3426441a700a080

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb83f7a3426441a700a087
        failing since 51 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-01T11:43:26.452752  / # #
    2024-02-01T11:43:26.554822  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-01T11:43:26.555368  #
    2024-02-01T11:43:26.656316  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-425061/environment
    2024-02-01T11:43:26.657019  
    2024-02-01T11:43:26.758470  / # . /lava-425061/environment/lava-425061/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-425061/1
    2024-02-01T11:43:26.759594  
    2024-02-01T11:43:26.764279  / # /lava-425061/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-425061/1
    2024-02-01T11:43:26.822361  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-01T11:43:26.822782  + <8>[   22.239979] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 425061_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (15 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb83f7a3426441a700a08b
        failing since 51 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-01T11:43:28.896150  /lava-425061/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-01T11:43:28.930919  <8>[   24.350204] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-01T11:43:28.931052  /lava-425061/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb83f7a3426441a700a08d
        failing since 51 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-01T11:43:29.991783  /lava-425061/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-01T11:43:29.992236  <8>[   25.389347] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-01T11:43:29.992584  /lava-425061/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-01T11:43:29.992855  <8>[   25.406509] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=leds-gpio-driver-present RESULT=pass>   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb83f7a3426441a700a092
        failing since 51 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-01T11:43:31.066936  /lava-425061/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb83f7a3426441a700a093
        failing since 51 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-01T11:43:31.070275  <8>[   26.502756] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-01T11:43:32.129448  /lava-425061/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-01T11:43:32.129958  <8>[   27.524409] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-01T11:43:32.130251  /lava-425061/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb82f5190534bc1800a0bb

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb82f5190534bc1800a0c2
        failing since 50 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-01T11:39:09.537874  / # #
    2024-02-01T11:39:09.639945  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-01T11:39:09.640681  #
    2024-02-01T11:39:09.741857  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-425054/environment
    2024-02-01T11:39:09.742210  
    2024-02-01T11:39:09.843243  / # . /lava-425054/environment/lava-425054/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-425054/1
    2024-02-01T11:39:09.843854  
    2024-02-01T11:39:09.849768  / # /lava-425054/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-425054/1
    2024-02-01T11:39:09.916773  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-01T11:39:09.917212  + <8>[   22.560409] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 425054_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb82f5190534bc1800a0d5
        failing since 50 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-01T11:39:12.348965  /lava-425054/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-01T11:39:12.349425  <8>[   24.978044] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-01T11:39:12.349773  /lava-425054/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-01T11:39:12.350083  <8>[   24.995940] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2024-02-01T11:39:12.350361  /lava-425054/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb83ceb96bd7f6dd00a07c

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb83ceb96bd7f6dd00a083
        failing since 51 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-01T11:42:53.046707  / # #
    2024-02-01T11:42:53.147400  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-01T11:42:53.147662  #
    2024-02-01T11:42:53.248282  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-425060/environment
    2024-02-01T11:42:53.248615  
    2024-02-01T11:42:53.349532  / # . /lava-425060/environment/lava-425060/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-425060/1
    2024-02-01T11:42:53.350476  
    2024-02-01T11:42:53.361284  / # /lava-425060/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-425060/1
    2024-02-01T11:42:53.402065  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-01T11:42:53.422475  + <8>[   22.593918] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 425060_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb83cfb96bd7f6dd00a096
        failing since 51 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-01T11:42:55.845989  /lava-425060/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-01T11:42:55.846124  <8>[   25.007906] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-01T11:42:55.846224  /lava-425060/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-01T11:42:55.846309  <8>[   25.025740] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2024-02-01T11:42:55.846393  /lava-425060/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-gxm-khadas-vim2        | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb9dda63c60fabac00a09f

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxm-khadas-vim2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxm-khadas-vim2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb9dda63c60fabac00a0a0
        new failure (last pass: next-20231222) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm   | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb84d0608938e66900a0bf

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: shmobile_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb84d0608938e66900a0c0
        failing since 14 days (last pass: next-20240117, first fail: next-20240118) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex     | arm64 | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb8994b54ca5469500a0a8

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb8994b54ca5469500a0b1
        failing since 177 days (last pass: next-20230710, first fail: next-20230808)

    2024-02-01T12:07:33.487137  + set +x
    2024-02-01T12:07:33.489577  <8>[   30.007924] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1086153_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-01T12:07:33.598855  / # #
    2024-02-01T12:07:35.063605  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-01T12:07:35.084567  #
    2024-02-01T12:07:35.085040  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-01T12:07:37.043368  / # . /lava-1086153/environment
    2024-02-01T12:07:40.636570  /lava-1086153/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1086153/1
    2024-02-01T12:07:40.658407  . /lava-1086153/environment
    2024-02-01T12:07:40.658812  / # /lava-1086153/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1086153/1 
    ... (27 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb8cdf26798cece600a0c9

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb8cdf26798cece600a0ca
        failing since 436 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb8bdb0bda69790e00a051

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb8bdb0bda69790e00a052
        failing since 436 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus  | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb84943c5fd0652f00a039

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb84943c5fd0652f00a03a
        new failure (last pass: next-20240125) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb860ecc7d92005600a047

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb860ecc7d92005600a050
        failing since 239 days (last pass: next-20230517, first fail: next-20230607)

    2024-02-01T11:52:25.321851  / # #
    2024-02-01T11:52:25.424257  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-01T11:52:25.424659  #
    2024-02-01T11:52:25.525473  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3917994/environment
    2024-02-01T11:52:25.526589  
    2024-02-01T11:52:25.628026  / # . /lava-3917994/environment/lava-3917994/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3917994/1
    2024-02-01T11:52:25.629483  
    2024-02-01T11:52:25.646313  / # /lava-3917994/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3917994/1
    2024-02-01T11:52:25.765264  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-01T11:52:25.765916  + cd /lava-3917994/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb86835d50e9c81600a039

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb86835d50e9c81600a042
        failing since 239 days (last pass: next-20230525, first fail: next-20230607)

    2024-02-01T11:54:19.261520  / # #
    2024-02-01T11:54:19.362581  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-01T11:54:19.363099  #
    2024-02-01T11:54:19.463947  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3917999/environment
    2024-02-01T11:54:19.464410  
    2024-02-01T11:54:19.565285  / # . /lava-3917999/environment/lava-3917999/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3917999/1
    2024-02-01T11:54:19.565786  
    2024-02-01T11:54:19.576144  / # /lava-3917999/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3917999/1
    2024-02-01T11:54:19.694795  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-01T11:54:19.694999  + cd /lava-3917999/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb89a5a97fd0182e00a052

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb89a5a97fd0182e00a05b
        failing since 239 days (last pass: next-20230525, first fail: next-20230607)

    2024-02-01T12:07:50.171443  / # #
    2024-02-01T12:07:50.272819  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-01T12:07:50.273247  #
    2024-02-01T12:07:50.374037  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3918062/environment
    2024-02-01T12:07:50.374384  
    2024-02-01T12:07:50.475016  / # . /lava-3918062/environment/lava-3918062/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3918062/1
    2024-02-01T12:07:50.475679  
    2024-02-01T12:07:50.520053  / # /lava-3918062/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3918062/1
    2024-02-01T12:07:50.606058  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-01T12:07:50.606512  + cd /lava-3918062/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb8622851f83dc6800a045

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb8622851f83dc6800a04e
        failing since 239 days (last pass: next-20230517, first fail: next-20230607)

    2024-02-01T11:52:46.426826  + set +x[   19.274323] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 456284_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-01T11:52:46.427143  
    2024-02-01T11:52:46.534564  / # #
    2024-02-01T11:52:46.636239  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-01T11:52:46.636850  #
    2024-02-01T11:52:46.737823  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-456284/environment
    2024-02-01T11:52:46.738434  
    2024-02-01T11:52:46.839421  / # . /lava-456284/environment/lava-456284/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-456284/1
    2024-02-01T11:52:46.840252  
    2024-02-01T11:52:46.843236  / # /lava-456284/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-456284/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb88169f4a54b80600a04e

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb88169f4a54b80600a057
        failing since 239 days (last pass: next-20230525, first fail: next-20230607)

    2024-02-01T12:01:12.729402  + set +x
    2024-02-01T12:01:12.731191  [   23.110564] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 456286_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-01T12:01:12.839133  / # #
    2024-02-01T12:01:12.940672  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-01T12:01:12.941210  #
    2024-02-01T12:01:13.042177  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-456286/environment
    2024-02-01T12:01:13.042688  
    2024-02-01T12:01:13.143671  / # . /lava-456286/environment/lava-456286/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-456286/1
    2024-02-01T12:01:13.144497  
    2024-02-01T12:01:13.147184  / # /lava-456286/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-456286/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb89a6a97fd0182e00a061

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb89a6a97fd0182e00a06a
        failing since 239 days (last pass: next-20230525, first fail: next-20230607)

    2024-02-01T12:07:44.525490  + set +x[   20.457826] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 456296_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-01T12:07:44.525818  
    2024-02-01T12:07:44.633930  / # #
    2024-02-01T12:07:44.735448  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-01T12:07:44.735951  #
    2024-02-01T12:07:44.836906  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-456296/environment
    2024-02-01T12:07:44.837413  
    2024-02-01T12:07:44.938381  / # . /lava-456296/environment/lava-456296/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-456296/1
    2024-02-01T12:07:44.939120  
    2024-02-01T12:07:44.941762  / # /lava-456296/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-456296/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h2-plus...ch-all-h3-cc | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb9cd0506c38d31c00a0bc

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb9cd0506c38d31c00a0c5
        failing since 52 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231211)

    2024-02-01T13:29:37.256374  / # #
    2024-02-01T13:29:37.357605  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-01T13:29:37.358083  #
    2024-02-01T13:29:37.458946  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3917978/environment
    2024-02-01T13:29:37.459529  
    2024-02-01T13:29:37.560624  / # . /lava-3917978/environment/lava-3917978/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3917978/1
    2024-02-01T13:29:37.561397  
    2024-02-01T13:29:37.584596  / # /lava-3917978/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3917978/1
    2024-02-01T13:29:37.648581  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-01T13:29:37.690244  + cd /lava-3917978/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1    | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65bb9cd5506c38d31c00a0ca

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240201/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65bb9cd5506c38d31c00a0d3
        failing since 49 days (last pass: next-20231213, first fail: next-20231214)

    2024-02-01T13:29:25.144919  / # #
    2024-02-01T13:29:25.246079  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-01T13:29:25.246445  #
    2024-02-01T13:29:25.347216  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3917980/environment
    2024-02-01T13:29:25.347553  
    2024-02-01T13:29:25.448379  / # . /lava-3917980/environment/lava-3917980/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3917980/1
    2024-02-01T13:29:25.449050  
    2024-02-01T13:29:25.492718  / # /lava-3917980/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3917980/1
    2024-02-01T13:29:25.569469  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-01T13:29:25.625911  + cd /lava-3917980/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)