Subject: next/master build: 48 builds: 7 failed, 41 passed, 41 errors, 96 warnings (next-20240205)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2024 21:53:52 -0800 (PST)

next/master build: 48 builds: 7 failed, 41 passed, 41 errors, 96 warnings (next-20240205)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20240205/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20240205
Git Commit: 23e11d0318521e8693459b0e4d23aec614b3b68b
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 8 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm:
    spitz_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

i386:
    i386_defconfig+debug: (gcc-10) FAIL

sparc:
    sparc64_defconfig+debug: (gcc-10) FAIL
    sparc64_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-10) FAIL

x86_64:
    x86_64_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    x86_64_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-10) FAIL
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-board+kselftest: (gcc-10) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning

arm64:
    defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_16K_PAGES=y (gcc-10): 1 warning

arm:
    collie_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    spitz_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error

i386:
    i386_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning

mips:
    decstation_64_defconfig (gcc-10): 11 warnings
    decstation_r4k_defconfig (gcc-10): 9 warnings
    ip22_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    jazz_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    loongson1b_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    loongson1c_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    pic32mzda_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning

riscv:

sparc:
    sparc32_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    sparc64_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 6 errors, 21 warnings
    sparc64_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 30 errors, 21 warnings

x86_64:
    x86_64_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning
    x86_64_defconfig+x86-board+kselftest (gcc-10): 1 error, 1 warning

Errors summary:

    4    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:157: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_shift_out_of_bounds'
    3    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:177: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_shift_out_of_bounds'
    2    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:362: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    2    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:326: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    2    include/linux/fortify-string.h:57:29: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]
    2    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:247: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    2    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:217: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_shift_out_of_bounds'
    2    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:197: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_shift_out_of_bounds'
    2    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:181: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    2    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:174: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    2    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:161: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    2    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:154: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    1    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.o:/tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:353: more undefined references to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1' follow
    1    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.o:/tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:317: more undefined references to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1' follow
    1    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.o:/tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:220: more undefined references to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1' follow
    1    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.o:/tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:200: more undefined references to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1' follow
    1    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.o:/tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:177: more undefined references to `__ubsan_handle_shift_out_of_bounds' follow
    1    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:180: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    1    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:160: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    1    security/security.c:810:2: error: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]
    1    drivers/char/apm-emulation.c:91:2: error: redeclaration of enumerator ‘SUSPEND_NONE’
    1    arch/x86/include/asm/string_32.h:150:25: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]
    1    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:363: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    1    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:327: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    1    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:221: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    1    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:201: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'

Warnings summary:

    5    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    4    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    4    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    3    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/loongson32/common/platform.c:71:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ls1x_eth_mux_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:20:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_set_base_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:15:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_timer_state’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:103:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_clockevent_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/dec/setup.c:780:25: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_irq_dispatch’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:38:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_intr_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:32:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_power_off’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:27:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:22:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/dec/prom/init.c:45:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘which_prom’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    WARNING: unmet direct dependencies detected for PADATA
    1    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]
    1    kernel/dma.c:88:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘free_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    kernel/dma.c:70:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘request_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/scsi/sgiwd93.c:173:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sgiwd93_reset’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_sharpsl.c:206:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pcmcia_collie_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/irqchip/irq-pic32-evic.c:164:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pic32_irq_domain_xlate’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/lib/ucmpdi2.c:5:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__ucmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/lib/cmpdi2.c:6:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-time.c:119:18: warning: no previous prototype for ‘indy_8254timer_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-gio.c:398:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_gio_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-gio.c:249:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_gio_set_64bit’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-berr.c:89:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_interrupt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-berr.c:113:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/jazz/setup.c:54:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_mem_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/jazz/reset.c:49:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘jazz_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:55:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_r4030_ints’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:38:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘disable_r4030_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:128:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_time_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    ......../arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    ......................................................../arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+debug (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_sharpsl.c:206:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pcmcia_collie_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 11 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: unmet direct dependencies detected for PADATA
    WARNING: unmet direct dependencies detected for PADATA
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:22:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:27:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:32:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_power_off’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:38:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_intr_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/setup.c:780:25: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_irq_dispatch’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:15:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_timer_state’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:20:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_set_base_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:103:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_clockevent_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/prom/init.c:45:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘which_prom’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 9 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:22:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:27:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:32:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_power_off’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:38:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_intr_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/setup.c:780:25: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_irq_dispatch’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:15:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_timer_state’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:20:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_set_base_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:103:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_clockevent_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/prom/init.c:45:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘which_prom’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_16K_PAGES=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    security/security.c:810:2: warning: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Warray-bounds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+debug (i386, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/x86/include/asm/string_32.h:150:25: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imxrt_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-time.c:119:18: warning: no previous prototype for ‘indy_8254timer_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-gio.c:249:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_gio_set_64bit’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-gio.c:398:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_gio_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-berr.c:89:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_interrupt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-berr.c:113:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/scsi/sgiwd93.c:173:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sgiwd93_reset’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:38:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘disable_r4030_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:55:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_r4030_ints’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:128:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_time_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/jazz/reset.c:49:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘jazz_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/jazz/setup.c:54:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_mem_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/loongson32/common/platform.c:71:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ls1x_eth_mux_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/loongson32/common/platform.c:71:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ls1x_eth_mux_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/irqchip/irq-pic32-evic.c:164:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pic32_irq_domain_xlate’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc32_defconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    kernel/dma.c:70:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘request_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    kernel/dma.c:88:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘free_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/cmpdi2.c:6:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/ucmpdi2.c:5:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__ucmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig+debug (sparc, gcc-10) — FAIL, 6 errors, 21 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:197: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_shift_out_of_bounds'
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:157: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_shift_out_of_bounds'
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:217: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_shift_out_of_bounds'
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:177: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_shift_out_of_bounds'
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:157: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_shift_out_of_bounds'
    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.o:/tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:177: more undefined references to `__ubsan_handle_shift_out_of_bounds' follow

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig+kselftest (sparc, gcc-10) — FAIL, 30 errors, 21 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:161: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:201: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:154: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:160: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:247: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.o:/tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:200: more undefined references to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1' follow
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:197: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_shift_out_of_bounds'
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:157: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_shift_out_of_bounds'
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:181: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:221: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:174: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:180: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:247: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.o:/tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:220: more undefined references to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1' follow
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:217: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_shift_out_of_bounds'
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:177: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_shift_out_of_bounds'
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:161: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:327: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:326: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:326: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:154: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.o:/tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:317: more undefined references to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1' follow
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:157: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_shift_out_of_bounds'
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:181: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:363: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:362: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:362: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:174: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1'
    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.o:/tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:353: more undefined references to `__ubsan_handle_type_mismatch_v1' follow
    /tmp/kci/linux/build/../arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:177: undefined reference to `__ubsan_handle_shift_out_of_bounds'

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    ......................................................../arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    ......../arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/char/apm-emulation.c:91:2: error: redeclaration of enumerator ‘SUSPEND_NONE’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wpcm450_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    security/security.c:810:2: error: ‘memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    include/linux/fortify-string.h:57:29: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-board+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    include/linux/fortify-string.h:57:29: error: ‘__builtin_memcpy’ offset 32 is out of the bounds [0, 0] [-Werror=array-bounds]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>