Subject: next/master baseline: 420 runs, 41 regressions (next-20240206)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 00:42:36 -0800 (PST)

next/master baseline: 420 runs, 41 regressions (next-20240206)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sama5_defconfig              | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          
beaglebone-black             | arm   | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk     | arm64 | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk     | arm64 | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 5          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          
meson-gxm-khadas-vim2        | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
meson-sm1-khadas-vim3l       | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...BIG_ENDIAN=y | 1          
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 6          
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm   | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex     | arm64 | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64 | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64 | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
rk3399-rock-pi-4b            | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus  | arm64 | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun8i-h2-plus...ch-all-h3-cc | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20240206/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20240206
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      ac139fc7db67968e5061715508b5fc4aa7c40c56 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sama5_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c30357ea9b2a16ca8e1e95

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: sama5_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c30357ea9b2a16ca8e1e96
        failing since 371 days (last pass: next-20230125, first fail: next-20230131) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c30b3f859d19c2a58e1e85

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: bcm2835_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c30b3f859d19c2a58e1e86
        failing since 246 days (last pass: next-20230601, first fail: next-20230605) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c30e9851b19250d88e1ec8

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c30e9851b19250d88e1ec9
        failing since 315 days (last pass: next-20230327, first fail: next-20230328) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c30f68ddf0feb13f8e1ef3

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c30f68ddf0feb13f8e1ef4
        failing since 312 days (last pass: next-20230330, first fail: next-20230331) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c307f0327d3874ab8e1e7c

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: omap2plus_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c307f0327d3874ab8e1e7d
        failing since 12 days (last pass: next-20240124, first fail: next-20240125) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beaglebone-black             | arm   | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c3121398259783038e1f1a

  Results:     40 PASS, 9 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-beaglebone-black.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-beaglebone-black.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.crit: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3121398259783038e1f4e
        new failure (last pass: next-20240202)
        1 lines

    2024-02-07T05:15:30.705306  / # 
    2024-02-07T05:15:30.711569  
    2024-02-07T05:15:30.814878  / # #
    2024-02-07T05:15:30.820801  #
    2024-02-07T05:15:30.921995  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T05:15:30.927896  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T05:15:31.028854  / # . /lava-1089817/environment
    2024-02-07T05:15:31.034908  . /lava-1089817/environment
    2024-02-07T05:15:31.135942  / # /lava-1089817/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1089817/0
    2024-02-07T05:15:31.140846  /lava-1089817/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1089817/0 
    ... (9 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk     | arm64 | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c3067bc01e4a41cb8e1efa

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3067bc01e4a41cb8e1efb
        new failure (last pass: next-20240202) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk     | arm64 | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c3077fb2078787d78e1ebd

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3077fb2078787d78e1ebe
        new failure (last pass: next-20240202) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c30ba3b16141026b8e1ed2

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c30ba3b16141026b8e1ed3
        failing since 666 days (last pass: next-20220401, first fail: next-20220411) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c306ab996c5494a58e1e7a

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c306ab996c5494a58e1e7d
        failing since 56 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-07T04:27:03.268186  / # #
    2024-02-07T04:27:03.368842  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T04:27:03.369111  #
    2024-02-07T04:27:03.469633  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-426671/environment
    2024-02-07T04:27:03.469906  
    2024-02-07T04:27:03.570396  / # . /lava-426671/environment/lava-426671/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-426671/1
    2024-02-07T04:27:03.570747  
    2024-02-07T04:27:03.582012  / # /lava-426671/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-426671/1
    2024-02-07T04:27:03.625996  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-07T04:27:03.638485  + <8>[   20.723146] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 426671_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (15 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c306ab996c5494a58e1e81
        failing since 56 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-07T04:27:05.738437  /lava-426671/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T04:27:05.738574  <8>[   22.829609] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-07T04:27:05.738641  /lava-426671/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c306ab996c5494a58e1e83
        failing since 56 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-07T04:27:06.796763  /lava-426671/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T04:27:06.796905  <8>[   23.868160] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c306ab996c5494a58e1e88
        failing since 56 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-07T04:27:07.871980  /lava-426671/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c306ab996c5494a58e1e89
        failing since 56 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-07T04:27:07.875063  <8>[   24.979469] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-07T04:27:08.933869  /lava-426671/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T04:27:08.934033  <8>[   26.001139] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-07T04:27:08.934164  /lava-426671/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T04:27:08.934290  <8>[   26.018969] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2024-02-07T04:27:08.934413  /lava-426671/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T04:27:08.934525  <8>[   26.038272] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-probed RESULT=pass>
    2024-02-07T04:27:08.934634  /lava-426671/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c3067003546f8d168e1e79

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3067003546f8d168e1e7c
        failing since 56 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-07T04:26:01.828834  / # #
    2024-02-07T04:26:01.930219  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T04:26:01.930987  #
    2024-02-07T04:26:02.032231  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-426667/environment
    2024-02-07T04:26:02.032933  
    2024-02-07T04:26:02.134179  / # . /lava-426667/environment/lava-426667/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-426667/1
    2024-02-07T04:26:02.135331  
    2024-02-07T04:26:02.141593  / # /lava-426667/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-426667/1
    2024-02-07T04:26:02.208620  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-07T04:26:02.209046  + <8>[   20.875995] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 426667_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3067003546f8d168e1e8f
        failing since 56 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-07T04:26:04.644834  /lava-426667/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T04:26:04.645291  <8>[   23.301081] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-07T04:26:04.645648  /lava-426667/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-gxm-khadas-vim2        | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c306b3e613a0546a8e1e8c

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxm-khadas-vim2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxm-khadas-vim2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c306b3e613a0546a8e1e8d
        new failure (last pass: next-20231222) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-sm1-khadas-vim3l       | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...BIG_ENDIAN=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c30bd53bf1eb30258e1f51

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-sm1-khadas-vim3l.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-sm1-khadas-vim3l.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64be/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c30bd53bf1eb30258e1f56
        new failure (last pass: next-20240202)

    2024-02-07T04:49:03.276273  / # #
    2024-02-07T04:49:03.379143  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T04:49:03.379571  #
    2024-02-07T04:49:03.480316  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3921272/environment
    2024-02-07T04:49:03.480735  
    2024-02-07T04:49:03.581689  / # . /lava-3921272/environment/lava-3921272/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921272/1
    2024-02-07T04:49:03.582251  
    2024-02-07T04:49:03.589624  / # /lava-3921272/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921272/1
    2024-02-07T04:49:03.657726  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-07T04:49:03.657999  + cd /lava-3921272/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (15 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 6          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c30a336b5c02fa888e1e8b

  Results:     161 PASS, 10 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.mtk-thermal-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c30a336b5c02fa888e1ea4
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20240118, first fail: next-20240202)

    2024-02-07T04:42:02.426638  /lava-12711413/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-07T04:42:02.433053  <8>[   30.639857] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mtk-thermal-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.panel-edp-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c30a336b5c02fa888e1edb
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20240118, first fail: next-20240202)

    2024-02-07T04:41:57.125441  /lava-12711413/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-07T04:41:57.135873  <8>[   25.341135] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=panel-edp-driver-present RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.anx7625-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c30a336b5c02fa888e1ee0
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20240118, first fail: next-20240202)

    2024-02-07T04:41:54.990854  <8>[   23.195103] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=anx7625-driver-present RESULT=pass>

    2024-02-07T04:41:56.008880  /lava-12711413/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-07T04:41:56.018541  <8>[   24.223358] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=anx7625-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.mtk-dsi-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c30a336b5c02fa888e1ee2
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20240118, first fail: next-20240202)

    2024-02-07T04:41:54.957740  /lava-12711413/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-07T04:41:54.968979  <8>[   23.173923] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mtk-dsi-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.mediatek-mipi-tx-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c30a336b5c02fa888e1ee4
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20240118, first fail: next-20240202)

    2024-02-07T04:41:53.905390  /lava-12711413/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-07T04:41:53.915343  <8>[   22.120231] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mediatek-mipi-tx-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c30a346b5c02fa888e1f33
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20240118, first fail: next-20240202)

    2024-02-07T04:41:48.560221  + set +x

    2024-02-07T04:41:48.566810  <8>[   16.772228] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 12711413_1.5.2.3.1>

    2024-02-07T04:41:48.671267  / # #

    2024-02-07T04:41:48.771934  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2024-02-07T04:41:48.772132  #

    2024-02-07T04:41:48.872608  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-12711413/environment

    2024-02-07T04:41:48.872789  

    2024-02-07T04:41:48.973274  / # . /lava-12711413/environment/lava-12711413/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-12711413/1

    2024-02-07T04:41:48.973539  

    2024-02-07T04:41:48.978920  / # /lava-12711413/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-12711413/1
 
    ... (16 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c30a67f9cca6118b8e1fbb

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c30a67f9cca6118b8e1fbc
        new failure (last pass: next-20240202) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm   | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c3083cb87a2efcee8e1e79

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: shmobile_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3083cb87a2efcee8e1e7a
        new failure (last pass: next-20240202) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex     | arm64 | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c307a5e02ece1d6a8e1f12

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c307a5e02ece1d6a8e1f17
        failing since 182 days (last pass: next-20230710, first fail: next-20230808)

    2024-02-07T04:30:59.762200  + set +x
    2024-02-07T04:30:59.765382  <8>[   28.487760] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1089746_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-07T04:30:59.872411  / # #
    2024-02-07T04:31:01.329525  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T04:31:01.350537  #
    2024-02-07T04:31:01.350923  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T04:31:03.298092  / # . /lava-1089746/environment
    2024-02-07T04:31:06.881573  /lava-1089746/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1089746/1
    2024-02-07T04:31:06.902906  . /lava-1089746/environment
    2024-02-07T04:31:06.903334  / # /lava-1089746/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1089746/1 
    ... (27 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c30cb806f6c183808e1e82

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c30cb806f6c183808e1e83
        failing since 441 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c31155846152860e8e1e86

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c31155846152860e8e1e87
        failing since 441 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64 | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c30693923b0a1c1f8e1e94

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c30693923b0a1c1f8e1e95
        new failure (last pass: next-20240125) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64 | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c30783f832b700078e1e87

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c30783f832b700078e1e88
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20240125, first fail: next-20240202) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-rock-pi-4b            | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c3086a75584f41438e1f58

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-rock-pi-4b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-rock-pi-4b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3086a75584f41438e1f59
        new failure (last pass: next-20240202) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus  | arm64 | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c307a6987bfbec858e1eb4

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c307a6987bfbec858e1eb5
        failing since 5 days (last pass: next-20240125, first fail: next-20240201) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c3063e57e79e71b38e1ec1

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3063e57e79e71b38e1ec6
        failing since 250 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-07T04:25:15.607932  <8>[   16.429931] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3921137_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-07T04:25:15.719982  / # #
    2024-02-07T04:25:15.821243  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T04:25:15.821662  #
    2024-02-07T04:25:15.922779  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3921137/environment
    2024-02-07T04:25:15.923230  
    2024-02-07T04:25:16.024112  / # . /lava-39211/lava-3921137/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921137/1
    2024-02-07T04:25:16.024743  37/environment
    2024-02-07T04:25:16.041228  / # /lava-3921137/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921137/1
    2024-02-07T04:25:16.144950  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c30e6fe1ed9913c18e1fb7

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c30e6fe1ed9913c18e1fbc
        failing since 244 days (last pass: next-20230517, first fail: next-20230607)

    2024-02-07T05:00:10.787130  / # #
    2024-02-07T05:00:10.889732  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T05:00:10.890614  #
    2024-02-07T05:00:10.992194  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3921347/environment
    2024-02-07T05:00:10.993259  
    2024-02-07T05:00:11.094939  / # . /lava-3921347/environment/lava-3921347/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921347/1
    2024-02-07T05:00:11.096384  
    2024-02-07T05:00:11.110326  / # /lava-3921347/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921347/1
    2024-02-07T05:00:11.231062  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-07T05:00:11.231948  + cd /lava-3921347/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c3111d967ca606fa8e1ede

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3111d967ca606fa8e1ee3
        failing since 245 days (last pass: next-20230525, first fail: next-20230607)

    2024-02-07T05:11:47.859720  / # #
    2024-02-07T05:11:47.962076  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T05:11:47.962442  #
    2024-02-07T05:11:48.063308  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3921377/environment
    2024-02-07T05:11:48.064551  
    2024-02-07T05:11:48.166296  / # . /lava-3921377/environment/lava-3921377/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921377/1
    2024-02-07T05:11:48.167960  
    2024-02-07T05:11:48.181030  / # /lava-3921377/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921377/1
    2024-02-07T05:11:48.306883  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-07T05:11:48.308070  + cd /lava-3921377/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c3062abf708ff0608e1e8c

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3062abf708ff0608e1e91
        failing since 250 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-07T04:24:55.411107  + set +x
    2024-02-07T04:24:55.412911  [   24.209313] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 457018_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-07T04:24:55.520543  / # #
    2024-02-07T04:24:55.622037  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T04:24:55.622688  #
    2024-02-07T04:24:55.723699  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-457018/environment
    2024-02-07T04:24:55.724503  
    2024-02-07T04:24:55.825905  / # . /lava-457018/environment/lava-457018/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-457018/1
    2024-02-07T04:24:55.827076  
    2024-02-07T04:24:55.829590  / # /lava-457018/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-457018/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c30e5ef8384b645e8e1e96

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c30e5ef8384b645e8e1e9b
        failing since 244 days (last pass: next-20230517, first fail: next-20230607)

    2024-02-07T04:59:51.699231  + set +x
    2024-02-07T04:59:51.701003  [   21.749643] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 457041_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-07T04:59:51.809477  / # #
    2024-02-07T04:59:51.911181  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T04:59:51.911702  #
    2024-02-07T04:59:52.012691  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-457041/environment
    2024-02-07T04:59:52.013230  
    2024-02-07T04:59:52.114230  / # . /lava-457041/environment/lava-457041/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-457041/1
    2024-02-07T04:59:52.115072  
    2024-02-07T04:59:52.117958  / # /lava-457041/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-457041/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c3112e0abe64daa08e1e8c

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3112e0abe64daa08e1e91
        failing since 245 days (last pass: next-20230525, first fail: next-20230607)

    2024-02-07T05:11:56.240780  + set +x
    2024-02-07T05:11:56.242611  [   21.361834] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 457047_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-07T05:11:56.351318  / # #
    2024-02-07T05:11:56.453199  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T05:11:56.453843  #
    2024-02-07T05:11:56.554920  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-457047/environment
    2024-02-07T05:11:56.556155  
    2024-02-07T05:11:56.657334  / # . /lava-457047/environment/lava-457047/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-457047/1
    2024-02-07T05:11:56.658176  
    2024-02-07T05:11:56.661715  / # /lava-457047/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-457047/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h2-plus...ch-all-h3-cc | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c307c1d1d6ae2ca68e1e8d

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c307c1d1d6ae2ca68e1e92
        failing since 57 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231211)

    2024-02-07T04:31:35.450438  / # #
    2024-02-07T04:31:35.551562  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T04:31:35.551922  #
    2024-02-07T04:31:35.652720  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3921240/environment
    2024-02-07T04:31:35.653075  
    2024-02-07T04:31:35.753863  / # . /lava-3921240/environment/lava-3921240/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921240/1
    2024-02-07T04:31:35.754426  
    2024-02-07T04:31:35.762519  / # /lava-3921240/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921240/1
    2024-02-07T04:31:35.916501  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-07T04:31:35.916934  + cd /lava-3921240/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c307c2651e40df568e1e89

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240206/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c307c2651e40df568e1e8e
        failing since 54 days (last pass: next-20231213, first fail: next-20231214)

    2024-02-07T04:31:29.822652  <8>[    9.891297] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3921242_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-07T04:31:29.927406  / # #
    2024-02-07T04:31:30.028504  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T04:31:30.028839  #
    2024-02-07T04:31:30.129587  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3921242/environment
    2024-02-07T04:31:30.129924  
    2024-02-07T04:31:30.230681  / # . /lava-3921242/environment/lava-3921242/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921242/1
    2024-02-07T04:31:30.231222  
    2024-02-07T04:31:30.272800  / # /lava-3921242/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921242/1
    2024-02-07T04:31:30.374578  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)