Subject: next/master baseline: 502 runs, 51 regressions (next-20240207)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 09:15:02 -0800 (PST)

next/master baseline: 502 runs, 51 regressions (next-20240207)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sama5_defconfig              | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
imx6q-udoo                   | arm   | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | imx_v6_v7_defconfig          | 2          
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk     | arm64 | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 5          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 5          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          
meson-gxm-khadas-vim2        | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 6          
mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2      | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          
odroid-xu3                   | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi   | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
qemu_riscv64                 | riscv | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
qemu_smp8_riscv64            | riscv | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm   | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex     | arm64 | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64 | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64 | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus  | arm64 | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
sun8i-h2-plus...ch-all-h3-cc | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20240207/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20240207
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      2ae0a045e6814c8c1d676d6153c605a65746aa29 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sama5_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c37c4bd0ed491a848e1ecd

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: sama5_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37c4bd0ed491a848e1ece
        failing since 371 days (last pass: next-20230125, first fail: next-20230131) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c37b6a018b0394ed8e1e7a

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: bcm2835_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37b6a018b0394ed8e1e7b
        failing since 247 days (last pass: next-20230601, first fail: next-20230605) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c37e9f46ec0d42c88e1e97

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37e9f46ec0d42c88e1e98
        failing since 315 days (last pass: next-20230327, first fail: next-20230328) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c37f84f6d195737f8e1ea8

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37f84f6d195737f8e1ea9
        failing since 313 days (last pass: next-20230330, first fail: next-20230331) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx6q-udoo                   | arm   | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | imx_v6_v7_defconfig          | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c37ca0bcb761d85b8e1e79

  Results:     29 PASS, 4 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: imx_v6_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/imx_v6_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx6q-udoo.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/imx_v6_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-imx6q-udoo.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.sound-card: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37ca0bcb761d85b8e1e82
        new failure (last pass: next-20240206)

    2024-02-07T12:50:24.641423  /lava-553122/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T12:50:24.667253  <8>[   17.843989] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=sound-card RESULT=fail>   

  * baseline.bootrr.sound-card-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37ca0bcb761d85b8e1e83
        new failure (last pass: next-20240206)

    2024-02-07T12:50:23.593025  /lava-553122/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T12:50:23.619471  <8>[   16.794604] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=sound-card-probed RESULT=fail>   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk     | arm64 | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c3887e072f1837ac8e1ed7

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3887e072f1837ac8e1ed8
        new failure (last pass: next-20240206) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c3812c31d219dbe18e1f20

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3812c31d219dbe18e1f21
        failing since 666 days (last pass: next-20220401, first fail: next-20220411) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c37f10385ce73f838e1eab

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37f10385ce73f838e1eae
        failing since 57 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-07T13:00:46.458034  / # #
    2024-02-07T13:00:46.559385  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T13:00:46.559768  #
    2024-02-07T13:00:46.660463  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-426891/environment
    2024-02-07T13:00:46.660868  
    2024-02-07T13:00:46.761807  / # . /lava-426891/environment/lava-426891/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-426891/1
    2024-02-07T13:00:46.762613  
    2024-02-07T13:00:46.771966  / # /lava-426891/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-426891/1
    2024-02-07T13:00:46.813972  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-07T13:00:46.828464  + <8>[   20.635527] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 426891_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (17 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37f10385ce73f838e1eb2
        failing since 57 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-07T13:00:47.895833  <8>[   21.720949] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2024-02-07T13:00:48.933170  /lava-426891/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T13:00:48.933503  <8>[   22.744033] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-07T13:00:48.933943  /lava-426891/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37f10385ce73f838e1eb4
        failing since 57 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-07T13:00:49.992402  /lava-426891/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T13:00:49.992622  <8>[   23.782786] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-07T13:00:49.992758  /lava-426891/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T13:00:49.992880  <8>[   23.801723] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=leds-gpio-driver-present RESULT=pass>   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37f10385ce73f838e1eb9
        failing since 57 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-07T13:00:51.068488  /lava-426891/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37f10385ce73f838e1eba
        failing since 57 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-07T13:00:51.071838  <8>[   24.896207] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-07T13:00:52.123701  /lava-426891/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T13:00:52.124301  <8>[   25.917952] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-07T13:00:52.124629  /lava-426891/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T13:00:52.124896  <8>[   25.934649] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2024-02-07T13:00:52.125152  /lava-426891/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c383fc40ddf66dcc8e20b4

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c383fc40ddf66dcc8e20b7
        failing since 56 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-07T13:21:50.069942  / # #
    2024-02-07T13:21:50.170562  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T13:21:50.170769  #
    2024-02-07T13:21:50.271251  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-426916/environment
    2024-02-07T13:21:50.271462  
    2024-02-07T13:21:50.371987  / # . /lava-426916/environment/lava-426916/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-426916/1
    2024-02-07T13:21:50.372291  
    2024-02-07T13:21:50.383955  / # /lava-426916/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-426916/1
    2024-02-07T13:21:50.434722  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-07T13:21:50.434823  + <8>[   20.545047] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 426916_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (14 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c383fc40ddf66dcc8e20bb
        failing since 56 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-07T13:21:52.543325  /lava-426916/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T13:21:52.543748  <8>[   22.654008] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-07T13:21:52.544057  /lava-426916/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c383fc40ddf66dcc8e20bd
        failing since 56 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-07T13:21:53.602731  /lava-426916/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T13:21:53.603163  <8>[   23.694287] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-07T13:21:53.603498  /lava-426916/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T13:21:53.603726  <8>[   23.711417] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=leds-gpio-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2024-02-07T13:21:53.603941  /lava-426916/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T13:21:53.604144  <8>[   23.730428] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=leds-gpio-probed RESULT=pass>
    2024-02-07T13:21:53.604349  /lava-426916/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c383fc40ddf66dcc8e20c2
        failing since 56 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-07T13:21:53.663736  <8>[   23.788066] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2024-02-07T13:21:54.682073  /lava-426916/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c383fc40ddf66dcc8e20c3
        failing since 56 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-07T13:21:54.685415  <8>[   24.810320] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-07T13:21:55.741666  /lava-426916/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T13:21:55.742210  <8>[   25.832022] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-07T13:21:55.742507  /lava-426916/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c37ec0724ad452f68e1e87

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37ec0724ad452f68e1e8a
        failing since 57 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-07T12:59:22.932949  / # #
    2024-02-07T12:59:23.035205  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T12:59:23.035929  #
    2024-02-07T12:59:23.137199  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-426894/environment
    2024-02-07T12:59:23.137932  
    2024-02-07T12:59:23.239537  / # . /lava-426894/environment/lava-426894/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-426894/1
    2024-02-07T12:59:23.240680  
    2024-02-07T12:59:23.246736  / # /lava-426894/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-426894/1
    2024-02-07T12:59:23.313637  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-07T12:59:23.314113  + <8>[   20.973320] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 426894_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37ec0724ad452f68e1e9d
        failing since 57 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-07T12:59:25.749414  /lava-426894/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T12:59:25.749895  <8>[   23.395797] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-07T12:59:25.750167  /lava-426894/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c383e840ddf66dcc8e2003

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c383e840ddf66dcc8e2006
        failing since 56 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-07T13:21:31.091673  / # #
    2024-02-07T13:21:31.193995  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T13:21:31.194745  #
    2024-02-07T13:21:31.296151  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-426915/environment
    2024-02-07T13:21:31.296900  
    2024-02-07T13:21:31.398161  / # . /lava-426915/environment/lava-426915/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-426915/1
    2024-02-07T13:21:31.399160  
    2024-02-07T13:21:31.403497  / # /lava-426915/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-426915/1
    2024-02-07T13:21:31.472579  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-07T13:21:31.473015  + <8>[   20.980636] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 426915_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c383e840ddf66dcc8e2019
        failing since 56 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-07T13:21:33.905059  /lava-426915/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-07T13:21:33.905523  <8>[   23.399972] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-07T13:21:33.905817  /lava-426915/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-gxm-khadas-vim2        | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c37fb88484cdfcc18e1e96

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxm-khadas-vim2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-gxm-khadas-vim2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37fb88484cdfcc18e1e97
        new failure (last pass: next-20240206) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 6          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c3814cc595fb856e8e1e82

  Results:     161 PASS, 10 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.mtk-thermal-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3814cc595fb856e8e1e9b
        new failure (last pass: next-20240125)

    2024-02-07T13:11:04.497197  /lava-12712930/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-07T13:11:04.507938  <8>[   30.538709] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mtk-thermal-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.panel-edp-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3814cc595fb856e8e1ed2
        new failure (last pass: next-20240125)

    2024-02-07T13:10:58.182367  <8>[   24.212008] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=pwm-backlight-probed RESULT=pass>

    2024-02-07T13:10:59.195707  /lava-12712930/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-07T13:10:59.206923  <8>[   25.238408] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=panel-edp-driver-present RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.anx7625-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3814cc595fb856e8e1ed7
        new failure (last pass: next-20240125)

    2024-02-07T13:10:58.081543  /lava-12712930/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-07T13:10:58.091734  <8>[   24.122526] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=anx7625-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.mtk-dsi-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3814cc595fb856e8e1ed9
        new failure (last pass: next-20240125)

    2024-02-07T13:10:56.013559  <8>[   22.043592] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mtk-dsi-driver-present RESULT=pass>

    2024-02-07T13:10:57.029486  /lava-12712930/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-07T13:10:57.040149  <8>[   23.071594] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mtk-dsi-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.mediatek-mipi-tx-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3814cc595fb856e8e1edb
        new failure (last pass: next-20240125)

    2024-02-07T13:10:55.982021  /lava-12712930/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-07T13:10:55.992085  <8>[   22.022769] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mediatek-mipi-tx-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3814cc595fb856e8e1f2a
        new failure (last pass: next-20240125)

    2024-02-07T13:10:50.672618  + set +x

    2024-02-07T13:10:50.676109  <8>[   16.710447] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 12712930_1.5.2.3.1>

    2024-02-07T13:10:50.782280  / # #

    2024-02-07T13:10:50.882938  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2024-02-07T13:10:50.883140  #

    2024-02-07T13:10:50.983674  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-12712930/environment

    2024-02-07T13:10:50.983890  

    2024-02-07T13:10:51.084435  / # . /lava-12712930/environment/lava-12712930/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-12712930/1

    2024-02-07T13:10:51.084743  

    2024-02-07T13:10:51.090245  / # /lava-12712930/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-12712930/1
 
    ... (16 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2      | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c381af9308281eb08e1f3d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c381af9308281eb08e1f3e
        new failure (last pass: next-20240125) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
odroid-xu3                   | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c37edb4ef9b5d57e8e1ed8

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-odroid-xu3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-odroid-xu3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37edb4ef9b5d57e8e1ed9
        new failure (last pass: next-20240206) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi   | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c383dc40ddf66dcc8e1ecf

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2-uefi.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c383dc40ddf66dcc8e1ed0
        new failure (last pass: next-20240202) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_riscv64                 | riscv | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c384e0ee22b5df0c8e1e82

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (riscv64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/riscv/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_riscv64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/riscv/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-qemu_riscv64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/riscv/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c384e0ee22b5df0c8e1e83
        new failure (last pass: next-20240206) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
qemu_smp8_riscv64            | riscv | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c384a2990d03acf28e1e79

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (riscv64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/riscv/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_smp8_riscv64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/riscv/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-qemu_smp8_riscv64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/riscv/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c384a2990d03acf28e1e7a
        new failure (last pass: next-20240206) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm   | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c37d317c73d609ed8e1e89

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: shmobile_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37d317c73d609ed8e1e8a
        failing since 0 day (last pass: next-20240202, first fail: next-20240206) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex     | arm64 | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c37f05075725f7ce8e1ea6

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37f05075725f7ce8e1eab
        failing since 183 days (last pass: next-20230710, first fail: next-20230808)

    2024-02-07T13:00:22.314550  + set +x
    2024-02-07T13:00:22.317753  <8>[   28.472383] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1090070_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-07T13:00:22.424739  / # #
    2024-02-07T13:00:23.881695  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T13:00:23.902503  #
    2024-02-07T13:00:23.902837  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T13:00:25.849945  / # . /lava-1090070/environment
    2024-02-07T13:00:29.432770  /lava-1090070/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1090070/1
    2024-02-07T13:00:29.453593  . /lava-1090070/environment
    2024-02-07T13:00:29.453815  / # /lava-1090070/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1090070/1 
    ... (27 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c3822435b3171c688e1f17

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3822435b3171c688e1f18
        failing since 442 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c3810b31d219dbe18e1ea9

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c3810b31d219dbe18e1eaa
        failing since 442 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64 | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c384aea2297594888e1e7b

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c384aea2297594888e1e7c
        new failure (last pass: next-20240125) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64 | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c386179610b72d2d8e1f38

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c386179610b72d2d8e1f39
        failing since 8 days (last pass: next-20240118, first fail: next-20240130) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus  | arm64 | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c38464009f456a9f8e1eb1

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c38464009f456a9f8e1eb2
        new failure (last pass: next-20240206) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c37faa990d90d2ce8e1e9b

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37faa990d90d2ce8e1ea0
        failing since 251 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-07T13:03:00.717388  / # #
    2024-02-07T13:03:00.819683  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T13:03:00.820642  #
    2024-02-07T13:03:00.922119  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3921612/environment
    2024-02-07T13:03:00.923010  
    2024-02-07T13:03:01.024922  / # . /lava-3921612/environment/lava-3921612/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921612/1
    2024-02-07T13:03:01.026256  
    2024-02-07T13:03:01.042409  / # /lava-3921612/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921612/1
    2024-02-07T13:03:01.173230  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-07T13:03:01.174345  + cd /lava-3921612/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c37f788a607ae13c8e1e7b

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37f788a607ae13c8e1e80
        failing since 251 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-07T13:02:32.338048  + set +x[   21.782589] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 457081_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-07T13:02:32.338361  
    2024-02-07T13:02:32.446290  / # #
    2024-02-07T13:02:32.547889  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T13:02:32.548432  #
    2024-02-07T13:02:32.649405  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-457081/environment
    2024-02-07T13:02:32.650022  
    2024-02-07T13:02:32.751070  / # . /lava-457081/environment/lava-457081/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-457081/1
    2024-02-07T13:02:32.751936  
    2024-02-07T13:02:32.754854  / # /lava-457081/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-457081/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c37b5b0d9c8bf9378e1ef5

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37b5b0d9c8bf9378e1efa
        failing since 251 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-07T12:45:03.457355  + set +x
    2024-02-07T12:45:03.457574  <8>[   12.433825] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3921529_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-07T12:45:03.562299  / # #
    2024-02-07T12:45:03.663905  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T12:45:03.664495  #
    2024-02-07T12:45:03.765375  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3921529/environment
    2024-02-07T12:45:03.765961  
    2024-02-07T12:45:03.866831  / # . /lava-3921529/environment/lava-3921529/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921529/1
    2024-02-07T12:45:03.867862  
    2024-02-07T12:45:03.912060  / # /lava-3921529/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921529/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c37e95470a8f80b68e1e7a

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37e95470a8f80b68e1e7f
        failing since 245 days (last pass: next-20230517, first fail: next-20230607)

    2024-02-07T12:58:33.342242  + set +x
    2024-02-07T12:58:33.344022  <8>[   13.625497] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3921542_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-07T12:58:33.449231  / # #
    2024-02-07T12:58:33.551416  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T12:58:33.552155  #
    2024-02-07T12:58:33.653458  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3921542/environment
    2024-02-07T12:58:33.654421  
    2024-02-07T12:58:33.756220  / # . /lava-3921542/environment/lava-3921542/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921542/1
    2024-02-07T12:58:33.756788  
    2024-02-07T12:58:33.775408  / # /lava-3921542/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921542/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c38019c7d7ddfadf8e1e93

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c38019c7d7ddfadf8e1e98
        failing since 251 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-07T13:05:03.769444  / # #
    2024-02-07T13:05:03.871843  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T13:05:03.872901  #
    2024-02-07T13:05:03.974411  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3921615/environment
    2024-02-07T13:05:03.975251  
    2024-02-07T13:05:04.076873  / # . /lava-3921615/environment/lava-3921615/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921615/1
    2024-02-07T13:05:04.078137  
    2024-02-07T13:05:04.094241  / # /lava-3921615/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921615/1
    2024-02-07T13:05:04.212891  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-07T13:05:04.213489  + cd /lava-3921615/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c37b53cd7ab0a4168e1e79

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37b53cd7ab0a4168e1e7e
        failing since 251 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-07T12:44:47.155413  + set +x
    2024-02-07T12:44:47.157381  [   19.623461] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 457070_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-07T12:44:47.265772  / # #
    2024-02-07T12:44:47.367519  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T12:44:47.368131  #
    2024-02-07T12:44:47.469123  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-457070/environment
    2024-02-07T12:44:47.469650  
    2024-02-07T12:44:47.570676  / # . /lava-457070/environment/lava-457070/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-457070/1
    2024-02-07T12:44:47.571531  
    2024-02-07T12:44:47.574588  / # /lava-457070/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-457070/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c37e8c25a97c40028e1e9d

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37e8c25a97c40028e1ea2
        failing since 245 days (last pass: next-20230517, first fail: next-20230607)

    2024-02-07T12:58:21.509201  + set +x[   19.578605] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 457071_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-07T12:58:21.509479  
    2024-02-07T12:58:21.617105  / # #
    2024-02-07T12:58:21.718538  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T12:58:21.719036  #
    2024-02-07T12:58:21.819927  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-457071/environment
    2024-02-07T12:58:21.820404  
    2024-02-07T12:58:21.921354  / # . /lava-457071/environment/lava-457071/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-457071/1
    2024-02-07T12:58:21.922116  
    2024-02-07T12:58:21.924841  / # /lava-457071/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-457071/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c37fdd99122aae1e8e1ea5

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37fdd99122aae1e8e1eaa
        failing since 251 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-07T13:04:14.365382  + set +x
    2024-02-07T13:04:14.367455  [   23.936423] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 457083_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-07T13:04:14.475926  / # #
    2024-02-07T13:04:14.577626  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T13:04:14.578239  #
    2024-02-07T13:04:14.679219  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-457083/environment
    2024-02-07T13:04:14.679768  
    2024-02-07T13:04:14.780761  / # . /lava-457083/environment/lava-457083/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-457083/1
    2024-02-07T13:04:14.781559  
    2024-02-07T13:04:14.784197  / # /lava-457083/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-457083/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h2-plus...ch-all-h3-cc | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c37a00a5a7b4b53e8e1e9a

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c37a00a5a7b4b53e8e1e9f
        failing since 58 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231211)

    2024-02-07T12:39:02.696975  / # #
    2024-02-07T12:39:02.798308  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T12:39:02.798799  #
    2024-02-07T12:39:02.899662  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3921510/environment
    2024-02-07T12:39:02.900229  
    2024-02-07T12:39:03.001092  / # . /lava-3921510/environment/lava-3921510/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921510/1
    2024-02-07T12:39:03.001799  
    2024-02-07T12:39:03.025809  / # /lava-3921510/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921510/1
    2024-02-07T12:39:03.104899  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-07T12:39:03.143669  + cd /lava-3921510/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c379eca5a7b4b53e8e1e7f

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240207/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c379eca5a7b4b53e8e1e84
        failing since 54 days (last pass: next-20231213, first fail: next-20231214)

    2024-02-07T12:38:53.868233  <8>[    9.987860] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3921511_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-07T12:38:53.973212  / # #
    2024-02-07T12:38:54.074624  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-07T12:38:54.075081  #
    2024-02-07T12:38:54.175928  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3921511/environment
    2024-02-07T12:38:54.176463  
    2024-02-07T12:38:54.277342  / # . /lava-3921511/environment/lava-3921511/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921511/1
    2024-02-07T12:38:54.278122  
    2024-02-07T12:38:54.320892  / # /lava-3921511/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3921511/1
    2024-02-07T12:38:54.434027  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)