Subject: next/master baseline: 293 runs, 37 regressions (next-20240209)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2024 08:58:04 -0800 (PST)

next/master baseline: 293 runs, 37 regressions (next-20240209)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sama5_defconfig              | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk     | arm64 | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 5          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 6          
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 6          
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          
mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2      | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64 | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64 | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus       | arm64 | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 2          
sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus  | arm64 | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
sun50i-h6-pine-h64           | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
sun8i-h2-plus...ch-all-h3-cc | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20240209/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20240209
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      445a555e0623387fa9b94e68e61681717e70200a 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sama5_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c61707465b1f8b6c8e1eba

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: sama5_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61707465b1f8b6c8e1ebb
        failing since 373 days (last pass: next-20230125, first fail: next-20230131) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c61cf84670360ce78e1e86

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: bcm2835_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61cf84670360ce78e1e87
        failing since 249 days (last pass: next-20230601, first fail: next-20230605) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c623613323e633558e1ed2

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: omap2plus_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c623613323e633558e1ed3
        failing since 15 days (last pass: next-20240124, first fail: next-20240125) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk     | arm64 | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c620e924d212f5188e1ec3

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c620e924d212f5188e1ec4
        new failure (last pass: next-20240207) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c623d7fab27e1c358e1e87

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c623d7fab27e1c358e1e88
        failing since 668 days (last pass: next-20220401, first fail: next-20220411) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c61aeda87a9c49d18e1ee4

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61aeda87a9c49d18e1ee7
        failing since 58 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-09T12:30:24.348126  / # #
    2024-02-09T12:30:24.450270  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-09T12:30:24.451015  #
    2024-02-09T12:30:24.552356  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-427766/environment
    2024-02-09T12:30:24.553099  
    2024-02-09T12:30:24.654577  / # . /lava-427766/environment/lava-427766/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-427766/1
    2024-02-09T12:30:24.655813  
    2024-02-09T12:30:24.674908  / # /lava-427766/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-427766/1
    2024-02-09T12:30:24.718396  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-09T12:30:24.718821  + <8>[   20.808618] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 427766_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (15 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61aeda87a9c49d18e1eeb
        failing since 58 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-09T12:30:26.827030  /lava-427766/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-09T12:30:26.827452  <8>[   22.918376] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-09T12:30:26.827759  /lava-427766/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61aeda87a9c49d18e1eed
        failing since 58 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-09T12:30:27.886303  /lava-427766/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-09T12:30:27.886775  <8>[   23.956883] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-09T12:30:27.887078  /lava-427766/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61aeda87a9c49d18e1ef2
        failing since 58 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-09T12:30:28.961807  /lava-427766/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61aeda87a9c49d18e1ef3
        failing since 58 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-09T12:30:28.965111  <8>[   25.070377] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-09T12:30:30.019624  /lava-427766/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-09T12:30:30.020051  <8>[   26.091886] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-09T12:30:30.020351  /lava-427766/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c619fd764903219c8e1eb5

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c619fd764903219c8e1eb8
        failing since 58 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-09T12:26:27.558959  / # #
    2024-02-09T12:26:27.660450  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-09T12:26:27.661212  #
    2024-02-09T12:26:27.762197  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-427761/environment
    2024-02-09T12:26:27.762896  
    2024-02-09T12:26:27.864754  / # . /lava-427761/environment/lava-427761/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-427761/1
    2024-02-09T12:26:27.865765  
    2024-02-09T12:26:27.910201  / # /lava-427761/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-427761/1
    2024-02-09T12:26:27.937815  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-09T12:26:27.938273  + <8>[   20.987363] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 427761_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c619fd764903219c8e1ecb
        failing since 58 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-09T12:26:30.369415  /lava-427761/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-09T12:26:30.369559  <8>[   23.410642] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-09T12:26:30.369628  /lava-427761/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-09T12:26:30.369689  <8>[   23.428329] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2024-02-09T12:26:30.369750  /lava-427761/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 6          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c61ea50f2c9261658e1edb

  Results:     161 PASS, 10 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.mtk-thermal-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61ea50f2c9261658e1ef4
        failing since 6 days (last pass: next-20240118, first fail: next-20240202)

    2024-02-09T12:46:12.475789  /lava-12726121/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-09T12:46:12.482579  <8>[   30.718047] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mtk-thermal-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.panel-edp-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61ea50f2c9261658e1f2b
        failing since 6 days (last pass: next-20240118, first fail: next-20240202)

    2024-02-09T12:46:07.199465  /lava-12726121/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-09T12:46:07.209282  <8>[   25.442296] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=panel-edp-driver-present RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.anx7625-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61ea50f2c9261658e1f30
        failing since 6 days (last pass: next-20240118, first fail: next-20240202)

    2024-02-09T12:46:06.088537  /lava-12726121/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-09T12:46:06.094957  <8>[   24.330899] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=anx7625-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.mtk-dsi-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61ea50f2c9261658e1f32
        failing since 6 days (last pass: next-20240118, first fail: next-20240202)

    2024-02-09T12:46:05.041708  /lava-12726121/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-09T12:46:05.048322  <8>[   23.283865] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mtk-dsi-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.mediatek-mipi-tx-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61ea50f2c9261658e1f34
        failing since 6 days (last pass: next-20240118, first fail: next-20240202)

    2024-02-09T12:46:02.972125  <8>[   21.203956] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mediatek-mipi-tx-driver-present RESULT=pass>

    2024-02-09T12:46:03.989798  /lava-12726121/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-09T12:46:03.999947  <8>[   22.233529] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mediatek-mipi-tx-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61ea50f2c9261658e1f83
        failing since 6 days (last pass: next-20240118, first fail: next-20240202)

    2024-02-09T12:45:58.661991  + <8>[   16.898464] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 12726121_1.5.2.3.1>

    2024-02-09T12:45:58.662452  set +x

    2024-02-09T12:45:58.770120  / # #

    2024-02-09T12:45:58.872491  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2024-02-09T12:45:58.873291  #

    2024-02-09T12:45:58.974859  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-12726121/environment

    2024-02-09T12:45:58.975655  

    2024-02-09T12:45:59.077185  / # . /lava-12726121/environment/lava-12726121/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-12726121/1

    2024-02-09T12:45:59.078322  

    2024-02-09T12:45:59.084382  / # /lava-12726121/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-12726121/1
 
    ... (16 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8183-kukui-...uniper-sku16 | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 6          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c61f49a055050a448e1ea1

  Results:     161 PASS, 10 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8183-kukui-jacuzzi-juniper-sku16.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.mtk-thermal-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61f49a055050a448e1eba
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20240125, first fail: next-20240207)

    2024-02-09T12:48:52.947151  /lava-12726179/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-09T12:48:52.957588  <8>[   30.671283] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mtk-thermal-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.panel-edp-driver-present: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61f49a055050a448e1ef1
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20240125, first fail: next-20240207)

    2024-02-09T12:48:46.623573  <8>[   24.336134] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=pwm-backlight-probed RESULT=pass>

    2024-02-09T12:48:47.637061  /lava-12726179/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-09T12:48:47.648239  <8>[   25.361831] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=panel-edp-driver-present RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.anx7625-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61f49a055050a448e1ef6
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20240125, first fail: next-20240207)

    2024-02-09T12:48:46.523735  /lava-12726179/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-09T12:48:46.530666  <8>[   24.246724] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=anx7625-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.mtk-dsi-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61f49a055050a448e1ef8
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20240125, first fail: next-20240207)

    2024-02-09T12:48:45.476332  /lava-12726179/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-09T12:48:45.482948  <8>[   23.198858] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mtk-dsi-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.mediatek-mipi-tx-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61f49a055050a448e1efa
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20240125, first fail: next-20240207)

    2024-02-09T12:48:44.428163  /lava-12726179/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-09T12:48:44.434729  <8>[   22.150458] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mediatek-mipi-tx-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61f49a055050a448e1f49
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20240125, first fail: next-20240207)

    2024-02-09T12:48:39.135600  + set +x

    2024-02-09T12:48:39.142002  <8>[   16.856372] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 12726179_1.5.2.3.1>

    2024-02-09T12:48:39.246709  / # #

    2024-02-09T12:48:39.347360  export SHELL=/bin/sh

    2024-02-09T12:48:39.347599  #

    2024-02-09T12:48:39.448208  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-12726179/environment

    2024-02-09T12:48:39.448523  

    2024-02-09T12:48:39.549259  / # . /lava-12726179/environment/lava-12726179/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-12726179/1

    2024-02-09T12:48:39.549534  

    2024-02-09T12:48:39.555015  / # /lava-12726179/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-12726179/1
 
    ... (18 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0   | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c61f8e13a686d84d8e1e92

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8192-asurada-spherion-r0.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61f8e13a686d84d8e1e93
        new failure (last pass: next-20240207) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2      | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c61f3169d9333a8f8e204f

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61f3169d9333a8f8e2050
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20240125, first fail: next-20240207) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c624de21717f99b18e1eb7

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c624de21717f99b18e1eb8
        failing since 444 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c623dae78fadb7a58e1e79

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c623dae78fadb7a58e1e7a
        failing since 444 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64 | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c61b5fcc5195a6488e1f4b

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61b5fcc5195a6488e1f4c
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20240125, first fail: next-20240207) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64 | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c6236a3323e633558e1ed5

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c6236a3323e633558e1ed6
        failing since 10 days (last pass: next-20240118, first fail: next-20240130) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-a64-pine64-plus       | arm64 | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c6229e5a7d101a418e1fb4

  Results:     42 PASS, 6 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c6229e5a7d101a418e1fe5
        new failure (last pass: next-20240207)
        2 lines

    2024-02-09T13:03:04.998073  kern  :emerg : Internal error: Oops - BUG: 00000000f2000800 [#1] PREEMPT SMP
    2024-02-09T13:03:05.009514  kern  :emerg : Code: a94153f3 a8c57bfd d50323bf d6<8>[   17.955350] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=emerg RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=2>
    2024-02-09T13:03:05.009863  5f03c0 (d4210000)    

  * baseline.dmesg.crit: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c6229e5a7d101a418e1fe7
        new failure (last pass: next-20240207)
        1 lines

    2024-02-09T13:03:04.391841  / # 
    2024-02-09T13:03:04.397188  
    2024-02-09T13:03:04.500745  / # #
    2024-02-09T13:03:04.506099  #
    2024-02-09T13:03:04.607759  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-09T13:03:04.613178  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-09T13:03:04.714867  / # . /lava-562416/environment
    2024-02-09T13:03:04.720565  . /lava-562416/environment
    2024-02-09T13:03:04.821873  / # /lava-562416/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-562416/0
    2024-02-09T13:03:04.826774  /lava-562416/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-562416/0 
    ... (9 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus  | arm64 | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c61b0a9bad9e932d8e1e90

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61b0a9bad9e932d8e1e91
        new failure (last pass: next-20240207) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-pine-h64           | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c61b04629235490a8e1e7c

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-sun50i-h6-pine-h64.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61b04629235490a8e1e7d
        new failure (last pass: next-20240207) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c61d7509f358d6f58e1f01

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61d7509f358d6f58e1f06
        failing since 253 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-09T12:41:05.226097  / # #
    2024-02-09T12:41:05.328796  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-09T12:41:05.329726  #
    2024-02-09T12:41:05.431301  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3923861/environment
    2024-02-09T12:41:05.432208  
    2024-02-09T12:41:05.533758  / # . /lava-3923861/environment/lava-3923861/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3923861/1
    2024-02-09T12:41:05.535246  
    2024-02-09T12:41:05.551047  / # /lava-3923861/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3923861/1
    2024-02-09T12:41:05.660400  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-09T12:41:05.660847  + cd /lava-3923861/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c61d6234aefdf05e8e1ec8

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61d6234aefdf05e8e1ecd
        failing since 253 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-09T12:40:52.212536  + set +x
    2024-02-09T12:40:52.214283  [   23.516846] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 457390_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-09T12:40:52.322652  / # #
    2024-02-09T12:40:52.424252  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-09T12:40:52.424822  #
    2024-02-09T12:40:52.525812  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-457390/environment
    2024-02-09T12:40:52.526388  
    2024-02-09T12:40:52.627376  / # . /lava-457390/environment/lava-457390/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-457390/1
    2024-02-09T12:40:52.628228  
    2024-02-09T12:40:52.630697  / # /lava-457390/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-457390/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h2-plus...ch-all-h3-cc | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65c61c9378de9172868e1e8c

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240209/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65c61c9378de9172868e1e91
        failing since 60 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231211)

    2024-02-09T12:37:21.904953  / # #
    2024-02-09T12:37:22.006163  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-09T12:37:22.006538  #
    2024-02-09T12:37:22.107362  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3923857/environment
    2024-02-09T12:37:22.107734  
    2024-02-09T12:37:22.208568  / # . /lava-3923857/environment/lava-3923857/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3923857/1
    2024-02-09T12:37:22.209158  
    2024-02-09T12:37:22.217582  / # /lava-3923857/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3923857/1
    2024-02-09T12:37:22.353584  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-09T12:37:22.354028  + cd /lava-3923857/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)