Subject: next/master baseline: 296 runs, 22 regressions (next-20240214)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 09:15:40 -0800 (PST)

next/master baseline: 296 runs, 22 regressions (next-20240214)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | sama5_defconfig              | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 5          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          
meson-g12b-odroid-n2         | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm   | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex     | arm64 | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex     | arm64 | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64 | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
sun8i-h2-plus...ch-all-h3-cc | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20240214/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20240214
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      2c3b09aac00d7835023bbc4473ee06696be64fa8 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | sama5_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ccb5614c7577576e637012

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: sama5_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccb5614c7577576e637013
        failing since 378 days (last pass: next-20230125, first fail: next-20230131) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ccc05f3415fb717163704d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: bcm2835_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccc05f3415fb717163704e
        failing since 254 days (last pass: next-20230601, first fail: next-20230605) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ccbaed310eeb1202637019

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccbaed310eeb120263701a
        failing since 673 days (last pass: next-20220401, first fail: next-20220411) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ccbfd793da3eb80f637012

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccbfd793da3eb80f637019
        failing since 63 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-14T13:27:24.828099  / # #
    2024-02-14T13:27:24.930052  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-14T13:27:24.930691  #
    2024-02-14T13:27:25.031874  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-429596/environment
    2024-02-14T13:27:25.032597  
    2024-02-14T13:27:25.133896  / # . /lava-429596/environment/lava-429596/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-429596/1
    2024-02-14T13:27:25.135100  
    2024-02-14T13:27:25.139635  / # /lava-429596/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-429596/1
    2024-02-14T13:27:25.197864  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-14T13:27:25.198310  + <8>[   21.103658] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 429596_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (16 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccbfd793da3eb80f63701d
        failing since 63 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-14T13:27:27.305362  /lava-429596/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-14T13:27:27.305791  <8>[   23.212102] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-14T13:27:27.306210  /lava-429596/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccbfd793da3eb80f63701f
        failing since 63 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-14T13:27:28.364011  /lava-429596/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-14T13:27:28.364465  <8>[   24.250864] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-14T13:27:28.364831  /lava-429596/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccbfd793da3eb80f637024
        failing since 63 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-14T13:27:29.444132  /lava-429596/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccbfd793da3eb80f637025
        failing since 63 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-14T13:27:29.447341  <8>[   25.367735] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-14T13:27:30.504799  /lava-429596/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-14T13:27:30.505054  <8>[   26.389172] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-14T13:27:30.505200  /lava-429596/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ccbf0c63e73a246e637026

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccbf0c63e73a246e63702d
        failing since 63 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-14T13:24:17.812082  / # #
    2024-02-14T13:24:17.914164  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-14T13:24:17.914937  #
    2024-02-14T13:24:18.016299  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-429595/environment
    2024-02-14T13:24:18.017007  
    2024-02-14T13:24:18.118345  / # . /lava-429595/environment/lava-429595/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-429595/1
    2024-02-14T13:24:18.119438  
    2024-02-14T13:24:18.124107  / # /lava-429595/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-429595/1
    2024-02-14T13:24:18.192108  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-14T13:24:18.192536  + <8>[   21.119695] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 429595_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccbf0c63e73a246e637040
        failing since 63 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-14T13:24:20.619520  /lava-429595/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-14T13:24:20.619972  <8>[   23.535692] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-14T13:24:20.620268  /lava-429595/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-g12b-odroid-n2         | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ccc01d395e453979637013

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12b-odroid-n2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12b-odroid-n2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccc01d395e453979637014
        failing since 0 day (last pass: next-20240212, first fail: next-20240213) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm   | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ccb81b1b0e4c8ad8637012

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: shmobile_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccb81b1b0e4c8ad8637013
        failing since 0 day (last pass: next-20240212, first fail: next-20240213) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex     | arm64 | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook   | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ccc0fd63dd3e1d0e637012

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccc0fd63dd3e1d0e637013
        new failure (last pass: next-20240206) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex     | arm64 | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ccc1bee6713b346a63706b

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccc1bee6713b346a63706c
        failing since 0 day (last pass: next-20240212, first fail: next-20240213) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ccbbfb78b91d5a62637012

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccbbfb78b91d5a62637013
        failing since 449 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ccbae4310eeb1202637012

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccbae4310eeb1202637013
        failing since 449 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64 | lab-broonie   | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ccc036bf4edb7eee63707d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccc036bf4edb7eee63707e
        failing since 7 days (last pass: next-20240125, first fail: next-20240207) 

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ccbc7500ef60d957637027

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccbc7500ef60d957637030
        failing since 258 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-14T13:12:59.404890  /#
    2024-02-14T13:12:59.506037   # #export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-14T13:12:59.506395  
    2024-02-14T13:12:59.607097  / # export SHEL. /lava-3927829/environment
    2024-02-14T13:12:59.607453  L=/bin/sh
    2024-02-14T13:12:59.708133  / # . /lava-3927829/environment/lava-3927829/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3927829/1
    2024-02-14T13:12:59.708649  
    2024-02-14T13:12:59.719971  / # /lava-3927829/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3927829/1
    2024-02-14T13:12:59.850913  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-14T13:12:59.851484  + cd /lava-3927829/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ccbe1c42ceb3e893637018

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccbe1c42ceb3e893637021
        failing since 258 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-14T13:19:48.806254  / # #
    2024-02-14T13:19:48.909105  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-14T13:19:48.910219  #
    2024-02-14T13:19:49.011919  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3927864/environment
    2024-02-14T13:19:49.012788  
    2024-02-14T13:19:49.114206  / # . /lava-3927864/environment/lava-3927864/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3927864/1
    2024-02-14T13:19:49.115462  
    2024-02-14T13:19:49.130365  / # /lava-3927864/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3927864/1
    2024-02-14T13:19:49.248668  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-14T13:19:49.249380  + cd /lava-3927864/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ccbc621f860182fe637015

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccbc621f860182fe63701e
        failing since 258 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-14T13:12:50.288252  + set +x
    2024-02-14T13:12:50.289993  [   21.324274] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 458294_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-14T13:12:50.398914  / # #
    2024-02-14T13:12:50.500646  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-14T13:12:50.501248  #
    2024-02-14T13:12:50.602247  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-458294/environment
    2024-02-14T13:12:50.602818  
    2024-02-14T13:12:50.703824  / # . /lava-458294/environment/lava-458294/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-458294/1
    2024-02-14T13:12:50.704672  
    2024-02-14T13:12:50.707579  / # /lava-458294/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-458294/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ccbdf246c2bf56b8637022

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccbdf246c2bf56b863702b
        failing since 258 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-14T13:19:31.229637  + set +x
    2024-02-14T13:19:31.231503  [   22.045239] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 458295_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-14T13:19:31.339548  / # #
    2024-02-14T13:19:31.442757  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-14T13:19:31.443375  #
    2024-02-14T13:19:31.544498  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-458295/environment
    2024-02-14T13:19:31.545134  
    2024-02-14T13:19:31.646157  / # . /lava-458295/environment/lava-458295/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-458295/1
    2024-02-14T13:19:31.647041  
    2024-02-14T13:19:31.649592  / # /lava-458295/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-458295/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h2-plus...ch-all-h3-cc | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ccb8dccea484e15e63701d

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240214/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ccb8dccea484e15e637026
        failing since 65 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231211)

    2024-02-14T12:57:39.325557  <8>[   10.319525] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3927813_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-14T12:57:39.430194  / # #
    2024-02-14T12:57:39.531467  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-14T12:57:39.531813  #
    2024-02-14T12:57:39.632585  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3927813/environment
    2024-02-14T12:57:39.632931  
    2024-02-14T12:57:39.733700  / # . /lava-3927813/environment/lava-3927813/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3927813/1
    2024-02-14T12:57:39.734246  
    2024-02-14T12:57:39.743038  / # /lava-3927813/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3927813/1
    2024-02-14T12:57:39.893951  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)