Subject: next/master baseline: 414 runs, 33 regressions (next-20240216)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 01:32:04 -0800 (PST)

next/master baseline: 414 runs, 33 regressions (next-20240216)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sama5_defconfig              | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          
beaglebone-black             | arm   | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          
beaglebone-black             | arm   | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk     | arm64 | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 5          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 5          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          
mt8173-elm-hana              | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 2          
mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2      | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          
odroid-xu3                   | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | exynos_defconfig             | 1          
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm   | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex     | arm64 | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64 | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus  | arm64 | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun8i-h2-plus...ch-all-h3-cc | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20240216/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20240216
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      d37e1e4c52bc60578969f391fb81f947c3e83118 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
at91-sama5d4_xplained        | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sama5_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ceea6e792f6c20e1637013

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: sama5_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceea6e792f6c20e1637014
        failing since 380 days (last pass: next-20230125, first fail: next-20230131) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b              | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ceece345734b2e09637054

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: bcm2835_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceece345734b2e09637055
        failing since 255 days (last pass: next-20230601, first fail: next-20230605) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beagle-xm                    | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65cef761db5332ff1b637015

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: omap2plus_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-beagle-xm.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65cef761db5332ff1b637016
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20240212, first fail: next-20240213) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beaglebone-black             | arm   | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65cef727101021bd2263702d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: omap2plus_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-beaglebone-black.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-beaglebone-black.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65cef727101021bd2263702e
        new failure (last pass: next-20240215) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
beaglebone-black             | arm   | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | omap2plus_defconfig          | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65cf0059f484fcf519637013

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: omap2plus_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-beaglebone-black.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-beaglebone-black.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65cf0059f484fcf519637014
        new failure (last pass: next-20240215) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk     | arm64 | lab-pengutronix | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ceeef1c000d3a732637070

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx8mm-innocomm-wb15-evk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceeef1c000d3a732637071
        failing since 0 day (last pass: next-20240214, first fail: next-20240215) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
jetson-tk1                   | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65cef0479127e6cba863701f

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65cef0479127e6cba8637020
        failing since 675 days (last pass: next-20220401, first fail: next-20220411) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ceee54298fd448c7637066

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceee54298fd448c7637069
        failing since 65 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-16T05:10:15.828718  / # #
    2024-02-16T05:10:15.930865  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-16T05:10:15.931578  #
    2024-02-16T05:10:16.033109  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-430760/environment
    2024-02-16T05:10:16.033830  
    2024-02-16T05:10:16.135260  / # . /lava-430760/environment/lava-430760/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-430760/1
    2024-02-16T05:10:16.136408  
    2024-02-16T05:10:16.141788  / # /lava-430760/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-430760/1
    2024-02-16T05:10:16.199229  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-16T05:10:16.199652  + <8>[   20.729197] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 430760_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (16 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceee54298fd448c763706d
        failing since 65 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-16T05:10:17.268490  <8>[   21.813228] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2024-02-16T05:10:18.303714  /lava-430760/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-16T05:10:18.304142  <8>[   22.835322] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-16T05:10:18.304449  /lava-430760/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceee54298fd448c763706f
        failing since 65 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-16T05:10:19.363528  /lava-430760/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-16T05:10:19.363982  <8>[   23.873827] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-16T05:10:19.364284  /lava-430760/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-16T05:10:19.364503  <8>[   23.891061] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=leds-gpio-driver-present RESULT=pass>   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceee54298fd448c7637074
        failing since 65 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-16T05:10:20.439722  /lava-430760/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceee54298fd448c7637075
        failing since 65 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-16T05:10:20.443049  <8>[   24.987668] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-16T05:10:21.501773  /lava-430760/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-16T05:10:21.502291  <8>[   26.009046] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-16T05:10:21.502572  /lava-430760/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls        | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ceef54c8b3c91bf36370d0

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceef54c8b3c91bf36370d3
        failing since 64 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-16T05:14:39.187506  / # #
    2024-02-16T05:14:39.289466  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-16T05:14:39.290263  #
    2024-02-16T05:14:39.391396  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-430768/environment
    2024-02-16T05:14:39.391793  
    2024-02-16T05:14:39.492602  / # . /lava-430768/environment/lava-430768/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-430768/1
    2024-02-16T05:14:39.493709  
    2024-02-16T05:14:39.499526  / # /lava-430768/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-430768/1
    2024-02-16T05:14:39.556421  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-16T05:14:39.556847  + <8>[   20.583931] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 430768_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (15 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceef54c8b3c91bf36370d7
        failing since 64 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-16T05:14:41.662326  /lava-430768/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-16T05:14:41.662761  <8>[   22.691307] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-16T05:14:41.663201  /lava-430768/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceef54c8b3c91bf36370d9
        failing since 64 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-16T05:14:42.721026  /lava-430768/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-16T05:14:42.721229  <8>[   23.729821] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-16T05:14:42.721364  /lava-430768/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-16T05:14:42.721485  <8>[   23.747150] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=leds-gpio-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2024-02-16T05:14:42.721603  /lava-430768/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceef54c8b3c91bf36370de
        failing since 64 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-16T05:14:43.796613  /lava-430768/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceef54c8b3c91bf36370df
        failing since 64 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-16T05:14:43.799746  <8>[   24.842258] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-16T05:14:44.853878  /lava-430768/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-16T05:14:44.854007  <8>[   25.863965] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-16T05:14:44.854077  /lava-430768/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ceeea1c5a0551d8a63701e

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceeea1c5a0551d8a637021
        failing since 65 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-16T05:11:44.023624  / # #
    2024-02-16T05:11:44.125266  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-16T05:11:44.125823  #
    2024-02-16T05:11:44.226805  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-430759/environment
    2024-02-16T05:11:44.227492  
    2024-02-16T05:11:44.328728  / # . /lava-430759/environment/lava-430759/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-430759/1
    2024-02-16T05:11:44.329585  
    2024-02-16T05:11:44.336095  / # /lava-430759/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-430759/1
    2024-02-16T05:11:44.402034  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-16T05:11:44.402382  + <8>[   21.034723] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 430759_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceeea1c5a0551d8a637034
        failing since 65 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-16T05:11:46.828090  /lava-430759/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ceef0549c721e4b463704b

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceef0549c721e4b463704e
        failing since 64 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-16T05:13:16.634581  / # #
    2024-02-16T05:13:16.736004  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-16T05:13:16.736337  #
    2024-02-16T05:13:16.837400  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-430770/environment
    2024-02-16T05:13:16.838204  
    2024-02-16T05:13:16.939357  / # . /lava-430770/environment/lava-430770/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-430770/1
    2024-02-16T05:13:16.940247  
    2024-02-16T05:13:16.946512  / # /lava-430770/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-430770/1
    2024-02-16T05:13:17.012698  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-16T05:13:17.013130  + <8>[   21.005584] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 430770_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (13 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceef0549c721e4b4637061
        failing since 64 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-16T05:13:19.440403  /lava-430770/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-16T05:13:19.440865  <8>[   23.420411] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-16T05:13:19.441159  /lava-430770/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8173-elm-hana              | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65cefa2319e9f0e04663701b

  Results:     27 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8173-elm-hana.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8173-elm-hana.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.armv8-pmu-a72-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65cefa2319e9f0e046637032
        new failure (last pass: next-20240213)

    2024-02-16T06:00:55.326159  /lava-12773752/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-16T06:00:55.336021  <8>[   31.425244] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=armv8-pmu-a72-probed RESULT=fail>

  * baseline.bootrr.armv8-pmu-a53-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65cefa2319e9f0e046637033
        new failure (last pass: next-20240213)

    2024-02-16T06:00:54.297743  /lava-12773752/1/../bin/lava-test-case

    2024-02-16T06:00:54.306364  <8>[   30.396174] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=armv8-pmu-a53-probed RESULT=fail>

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2      | arm64 | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | defconfig+arm...ook+videodec | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65cefa2e31f4f80e5c637184

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook+videodec/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65cefa2e31f4f80e5c637185
        new failure (last pass: next-20240213) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
odroid-xu3                   | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | exynos_defconfig             | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ceedfccd3544b50f637022

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: exynos_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/exynos_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-odroid-xu3.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/exynos_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-odroid-xu3.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceedfccd3544b50f637023
        new failure (last pass: next-20240215) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm   | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65cef3653d3796641b637063

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: shmobile_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65cef3653d3796641b637064
        failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20240212, first fail: next-20240213) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex     | arm64 | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ceeeb0c5aaf2bc4563707b

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceeeb0c5aaf2bc4563707f
        failing since 191 days (last pass: next-20230710, first fail: next-20230808)

    2024-02-16T05:11:50.673223  + set +x
    2024-02-16T05:11:50.676446  <8>[   28.368378] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1094026_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-16T05:11:50.785676  / # #
    2024-02-16T05:11:52.243755  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-16T05:11:52.264497  #
    2024-02-16T05:11:52.264941  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-16T05:11:54.214905  / # . /lava-1094026/environment
    2024-02-16T05:11:57.801053  /lava-1094026/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1094026/1
    2024-02-16T05:11:57.822191  . /lava-1094026/environment
    2024-02-16T05:11:57.822485  / # /lava-1094026/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1094026/1 
    ... (27 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square          | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65cef0cc450aed8f6a63702c

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65cef0cc450aed8f6a63702d
        failing since 450 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-veyron-jaq            | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ceefb45086ecb9c6637038

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceefb45086ecb9c6637039
        failing since 450 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-roc-pc                | arm64 | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ceef6df31d501f6b6370b8

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceef6df31d501f6b6370b9
        failing since 13 days (last pass: next-20240125, first fail: next-20240202) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus  | arm64 | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON..._64K_PAGES=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65cef76ff198b9f4a7637025

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65cef76ff198b9f4a7637026
        new failure (last pass: next-20240213) 

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2        | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ceee49fd498b726963703a

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceee49fd498b726963703f
        failing since 259 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-16T05:10:09.681073  + set +x
    2024-02-16T05:10:09.682873  [   18.766741] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 458525_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-16T05:10:09.790616  / # #
    2024-02-16T05:10:09.892198  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-16T05:10:09.892784  #
    2024-02-16T05:10:09.993774  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-458525/environment
    2024-02-16T05:10:09.994297  
    2024-02-16T05:10:10.095295  / # . /lava-458525/environment/lava-458525/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-458525/1
    2024-02-16T05:10:10.096144  
    2024-02-16T05:10:10.099944  / # /lava-458525/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-458525/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                     | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun8i-h2-plus...ch-all-h3-cc | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | sunxi_defconfig              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65ceeeb8c5aaf2bc456370d7

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: sunxi_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240216/arm/sunxi_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65ceeeb8c5aaf2bc456370dc
        failing since 66 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231211)

    2024-02-16T05:12:05.738863  #
    2024-02-16T05:12:05.840244  / # #export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-16T05:12:05.840616  
    2024-02-16T05:12:05.941414  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3929085/environment
    2024-02-16T05:12:05.941795  
    2024-02-16T05:12:06.042612  / # . /lava-3929085/environment/lava-3929085/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3929085/1
    2024-02-16T05:12:06.043226  
    2024-02-16T05:12:06.051382  / # /lava-3929085/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3929085/1
    2024-02-16T05:12:06.189268  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-16T05:12:06.189513  + cd /lava-3929085/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)