Subject: next/master baseline: 224 runs, 23 regressions (next-20240220)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 14:54:42 -0800 (PST)

next/master baseline: 224 runs, 23 regressions (next-20240220)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                    | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b             | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b             | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
imx6dl-riotboard            | arm   | lab-pengutronix | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
jetson-tk1                  | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 5          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2      | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          
meson-g12a-u200             | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7           | arm   | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          
rk3288-rock2-square         | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3288-veyron-jaq           | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          
rk3399-roc-pc               | arm64 | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus | arm64 | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-baylibre    | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-clabbe      | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20240220/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20240220
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      2d5c7b7eb345249cb34d42cbc2b97b4c57ea944e 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                    | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b             | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d4f731158287f31b637043

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: bcm2835_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4f731158287f31b637044
        failing since 260 days (last pass: next-20230601, first fail: next-20230605) 

platform                    | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b             | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d4f7be7ab8f03e88637012

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4f7be7ab8f03e88637013
        failing since 329 days (last pass: next-20230327, first fail: next-20230328) 

platform                    | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
imx6dl-riotboard            | arm   | lab-pengutronix | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d4f25970f820fbbe637063

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx6dl-riotboard.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx6dl-riotboard.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4f25970f820fbbe63706c
        new failure (last pass: next-20240118)

    2024-02-20T18:41:08.914579  + set[   16.059272] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1026184_1.5.2.3.1>
    2024-02-20T18:41:08.914725   +x
    2024-02-20T18:41:09.020627  / # #
    2024-02-20T18:41:09.121704  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-20T18:41:09.122134  #
    2024-02-20T18:41:09.222827  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-1026184/environment
    2024-02-20T18:41:09.223206  
    2024-02-20T18:41:09.323955  / # . /lava-1026184/environment/lava-1026184/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1026184/1
    2024-02-20T18:41:09.324531  
    2024-02-20T18:41:09.327667  / # /lava-1026184/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1026184/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                    | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
jetson-tk1                  | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d4f58ac7b62e0ee2637034

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4f58ac7b62e0ee2637035
        failing since 679 days (last pass: next-20220401, first fail: next-20220411) 

platform                    | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls       | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d4f8815bc558152463702b

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4f8815bc5581524637032
        failing since 69 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-20T19:07:23.938105  <8>[   20.282680] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 432812_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-20T19:07:24.043128  / # #
    2024-02-20T19:07:24.145115  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-20T19:07:24.145742  #
    2024-02-20T19:07:24.247183  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-432812/environment
    2024-02-20T19:07:24.247927  
    2024-02-20T19:07:24.349416  / # . /lava-432812/environment/lava-432812/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-432812/1
    2024-02-20T19:07:24.350646  
    2024-02-20T19:07:24.369830  / # /lava-432812/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-432812/1
    2024-02-20T19:07:24.413688  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (15 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4f8815bc5581524637036
        failing since 69 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-20T19:07:26.523151  /lava-432812/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-20T19:07:26.523377  <8>[   22.849913] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-20T19:07:26.523618  /lava-432812/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4f8815bc5581524637038
        failing since 69 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-20T19:07:27.586345  /lava-432812/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-20T19:07:27.586809  <8>[   23.890203] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-20T19:07:27.587171  /lava-432812/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-20T19:07:27.587455  <8>[   23.909317] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=leds-gpio-driver-present RESULT=pass>   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4f8815bc558152463703d
        failing since 69 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-20T19:07:28.662789  /lava-432812/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4f8815bc558152463703e
        failing since 69 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-20T19:07:28.665921  <8>[   25.006803] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-20T19:07:29.720172  /lava-432812/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-20T19:07:29.720824  <8>[   26.028505] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-20T19:07:29.721105  /lava-432812/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-20T19:07:29.721345  <8>[   26.046227] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2024-02-20T19:07:29.721579  /lava-432812/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                    | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2      | arm64 | lab-kontron     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d4f8a8c0f585979263708b

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4f8a8c0f5859792637092
        failing since 69 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-20T19:07:58.957041  / # #
    2024-02-20T19:07:59.059292  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-20T19:07:59.060000  #
    2024-02-20T19:07:59.161395  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-432811/environment
    2024-02-20T19:07:59.162141  
    2024-02-20T19:07:59.263379  / # . /lava-432811/environment/lava-432811/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-432811/1
    2024-02-20T19:07:59.264496  
    2024-02-20T19:07:59.310167  / # /lava-432811/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-432811/1
    2024-02-20T19:07:59.337217  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-20T19:07:59.337725  + <8>[   20.904440] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 432811_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4f8a8c0f58597926370a5
        failing since 69 days (last pass: next-20231208, first fail: next-20231213)

    2024-02-20T19:08:01.768742  /lava-432811/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-20T19:08:01.769194  <8>[   23.328003] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-20T19:08:01.769556  /lava-432811/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                    | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-g12a-u200             | arm64 | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | defconfig+debug              | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d4f4c1325decd87e637028

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+debug
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm64/defconfig+debug/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-meson-g12a-u200.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4f4c1325decd87e637029
        failing since 62 days (last pass: next-20231115, first fail: next-20231220) 

platform                    | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7           | arm   | lab-cip         | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d4ed140a88b70b2163702f

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: shmobile_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4ed140a88b70b21637030
        failing since 7 days (last pass: next-20240212, first fail: next-20240213) 

platform                    | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-rock2-square         | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d4f6416ba81c506f63701b

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-rock2-square.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4f6416ba81c506f63701c
        failing since 455 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                    | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3288-veyron-jaq           | arm   | lab-collabora   | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d4f53d8230e0b5fe63702a

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4f53d8230e0b5fe63702b
        failing since 455 days (last pass: next-20221121, first fail: next-20221122) 

platform                    | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
rk3399-roc-pc               | arm64 | lab-broonie     | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d50beb8f7bdf5e52637012

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-broonie/baseline-rk3399-roc-pc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d50beb8f7bdf5e52637013
        failing since 13 days (last pass: next-20240125, first fail: next-20240207) 

platform                    | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus | arm64 | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | defconfig+CON...OMIZE_BASE=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d4f9653ec355c90c63706b

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm64/defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4f9653ec355c90c63706c
        failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20240216, first fail: next-20240219) 

platform                    | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-baylibre    | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d4f27c45fc189055637110

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4f27c45fc189055637119
        failing since 264 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-20T18:41:43.918092  / # #
    2024-02-20T18:41:44.019433  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-20T18:41:44.019794  #
    2024-02-20T18:41:44.120416  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3934759/environment
    2024-02-20T18:41:44.120769  
    2024-02-20T18:41:44.221418  / # . /lava-3934759/enviro/lava-3934759/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3934759/1
    2024-02-20T18:41:44.221926  nment
    2024-02-20T18:41:44.242304  / # /lava-3934759/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3934759/1
    2024-02-20T18:41:44.371090  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-20T18:41:44.375620  + cd /lava-3934759/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                    | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-clabbe      | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d4f25d45fc18905563702a

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4f25d45fc189055637033
        failing since 264 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-20T18:41:14.563820  + set +x
    2024-02-20T18:41:14.566456  [   19.691576] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 459573_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-20T18:41:14.674137  / # #
    2024-02-20T18:41:14.775555  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-20T18:41:14.776256  #
    2024-02-20T18:41:14.877225  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-459573/environment
    2024-02-20T18:41:14.877783  
    2024-02-20T18:41:14.978680  / # . /lava-459573/environment/lava-459573/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-459573/1
    2024-02-20T18:41:14.979492  
    2024-02-20T18:41:14.982240  / # /lava-459573/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-459573/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                    | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d4ef0d3b45e0a18c6370a6

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4ef0d3b45e0a18c6370af
        failing since 258 days (last pass: next-20230525, first fail: next-20230607)

    2024-02-20T18:27:08.322870  / # #
    2024-02-20T18:27:08.424516  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-20T18:27:08.426163  #
    2024-02-20T18:27:08.528096  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3934749/environment
    2024-02-20T18:27:08.528793  
    2024-02-20T18:27:08.629990  / # . /lava-3934749/environment/lava-3934749/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3934749/1
    2024-02-20T18:27:08.632227  
    2024-02-20T18:27:08.647439  / # /lava-3934749/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3934749/1
    2024-02-20T18:27:08.727311  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-20T18:27:08.766162  + cd /lava-3934749/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                    | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-baylibre    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d4f689c301f0048a63704c

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4f689c301f0048a637055
        failing since 258 days (last pass: next-20230517, first fail: next-20230607)

    2024-02-20T18:59:00.014554  / # #
    2024-02-20T18:59:00.117217  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-20T18:59:00.117675  #
    2024-02-20T18:59:00.218649  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3934846/environment
    2024-02-20T18:59:00.219172  
    2024-02-20T18:59:00.320486  / # . /lava-3934846/environment/lava-3934846/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3934846/1
    2024-02-20T18:59:00.322736  
    2024-02-20T18:59:00.338159  / # /lava-3934846/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3934846/1
    2024-02-20T18:59:00.418035  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-20T18:59:00.457810  + cd /lava-3934846/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                    | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d4ef153b45e0a18c6370d5

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4ef153b45e0a18c6370de
        failing since 258 days (last pass: next-20230525, first fail: next-20230607)

    2024-02-20T18:27:16.215068  + set +x
    2024-02-20T18:27:16.216863  [   23.685283] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 459567_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-20T18:27:16.324435  / # #
    2024-02-20T18:27:16.426034  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-20T18:27:16.426587  #
    2024-02-20T18:27:16.527581  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-459567/environment
    2024-02-20T18:27:16.528197  
    2024-02-20T18:27:16.629235  / # . /lava-459567/environment/lava-459567/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-459567/1
    2024-02-20T18:27:16.630094  
    2024-02-20T18:27:16.632876  / # /lava-459567/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-459567/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                    | arch  | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-clabbe      | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d4f66d6ba81c506f63709c

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240220/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d4f66d6ba81c506f6370a5
        failing since 258 days (last pass: next-20230517, first fail: next-20230607)

    2024-02-20T18:58:35.043357  + set +x
    2024-02-20T18:58:35.045105  [   20.807322] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 459584_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-20T18:58:35.153687  / # #
    2024-02-20T18:58:35.255122  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-20T18:58:35.255754  #
    2024-02-20T18:58:35.356618  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-459584/environment
    2024-02-20T18:58:35.357235  
    2024-02-20T18:58:35.458154  / # . /lava-459584/environment/lava-459584/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-459584/1
    2024-02-20T18:58:35.459164  
    2024-02-20T18:58:35.461857  / # /lava-459584/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-459584/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)