Subject: next/master baseline: 292 runs, 22 regressions (next-20240222)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 09:56:16 -0800 (PST)

next/master baseline: 292 runs, 22 regressions (next-20240222)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b             | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          
bcm2836-rpi-2-b             | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
k3-am625-sk                 | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
k3-j721e-sk                 | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
k3-j721e-sk                 | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls       | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls       | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 5          
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2      | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7           | arm   | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex    | arm64 | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          
sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-baylibre  | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-clabbe    | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20240222/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20240222
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      e31185ce00a96232308300008db193416ceb9769 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b             | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | bcm2835_defconfig            | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d74ae3986035d499637017

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: bcm2835_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm/bcm2835_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74ae3986035d499637018
        failing since 262 days (last pass: next-20230601, first fail: next-20230605) 

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
bcm2836-rpi-2-b             | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d74e18c600ad1277637032

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-collabora/baseline-bcm2836-rpi-2-b.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74e18c600ad1277637033
        failing since 330 days (last pass: next-20230327, first fail: next-20230328) 

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
k3-am625-sk                 | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d74dfbc600ad127763701d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-am625-sk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-am625-sk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74dfbc600ad127763701e
        new failure (last pass: next-20240221) 

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
k3-j721e-sk                 | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d74d276d26299262637035

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-j721e-sk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-j721e-sk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74d276d26299262637036
        new failure (last pass: next-20240221) 

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
k3-j721e-sk                 | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d74eab9db882a186637075

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-j721e-sk.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-k3-j721e-sk.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74eab9db882a186637076
        new failure (last pass: next-20240221) 

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls       | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d74befe84ba31ce9637012

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74befe84ba31ce9637019
        new failure (last pass: next-20240221)

    2024-02-22T13:27:42.352277  <8>[   20.323572] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 433813_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-22T13:27:42.457932  / # #
    2024-02-22T13:27:42.559957  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-22T13:27:42.560735  #
    2024-02-22T13:27:42.662284  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-433813/environment
    2024-02-22T13:27:42.663050  
    2024-02-22T13:27:42.764397  / # . /lava-433813/environment/lava-433813/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-433813/1
    2024-02-22T13:27:42.765645  
    2024-02-22T13:27:42.784215  / # /lava-433813/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-433813/1
    2024-02-22T13:27:42.828611  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (17 line(s) more)  

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kbox-a-230-ls       | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 5          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d74c654d3ec62e76637038

  Results:     90 PASS, 5 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kbox-a-230-ls.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74c654d3ec62e7663703f
        failing since 72 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-22T13:29:52.549997  / # #
    2024-02-22T13:29:52.652229  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-22T13:29:52.652984  #
    2024-02-22T13:29:52.754514  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-433820/environment
    2024-02-22T13:29:52.755272  
    2024-02-22T13:29:52.856532  / # . /lava-433820/environment/lava-433820/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-433820/1
    2024-02-22T13:29:52.857778  
    2024-02-22T13:29:52.902385  / # /lava-433820/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-433820/1
    2024-02-22T13:29:52.920840  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-22T13:29:52.921284  + <8>[   20.672344] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 433820_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (14 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74c654d3ec62e76637043
        failing since 72 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-22T13:29:55.029258  /lava-433820/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-22T13:29:55.029688  <8>[   22.781599] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc2-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-22T13:29:55.030051  /lava-433820/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.mscc_felix-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74c654d3ec62e76637045
        failing since 72 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-22T13:29:56.089665  /lava-433820/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-22T13:29:56.090174  <8>[   23.822005] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=mscc_felix-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-22T13:29:56.090481  /lava-433820/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74c654d3ec62e7663704a
        failing since 72 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-22T13:29:57.169017  /lava-433820/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74c654d3ec62e7663704b
        failing since 72 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-22T13:29:57.172196  <8>[   24.938530] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-22T13:29:58.230889  /lava-433820/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-22T13:29:58.231046  <8>[   25.960571] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc1-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-22T13:29:58.231171  /lava-433820/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-22T13:29:58.231285  <8>[   25.978498] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2024-02-22T13:29:58.231398  /lava-433820/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-22T13:29:58.231490  <8>[   25.998045] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-probed RESULT=pass>
    2024-02-22T13:29:58.231576  /lava-433820/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-sl28-var3-ads2      | arm64 | lab-kontron   | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d74c67b5f7b3a77e637093

  Results:     101 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-sl28-var3-ads2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74c67b5f7b3a77e63709a
        failing since 72 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-22T13:29:53.905450  / # #
    2024-02-22T13:29:54.007623  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-22T13:29:54.008460  #
    2024-02-22T13:29:54.109926  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-433821/environment
    2024-02-22T13:29:54.110722  
    2024-02-22T13:29:54.211997  / # . /lava-433821/environment/lava-433821/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-433821/1
    2024-02-22T13:29:54.213056  
    2024-02-22T13:29:54.217142  / # /lava-433821/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-433821/1
    2024-02-22T13:29:54.286379  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-22T13:29:54.286809  + <8>[   20.959420] <LAVA_SIGNAL_STARTRUN 1_bootrr 433821_1.5.2.4.5> 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

  * baseline.bootrr.fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74c67b5f7b3a77e6370ad
        failing since 72 days (last pass: next-20231207, first fail: next-20231212)

    2024-02-22T13:29:56.728199  /lava-433821/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-22T13:29:56.728366  <8>[   23.389369] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc-enetc0-probed RESULT=fail>
    2024-02-22T13:29:56.728492  /lava-433821/1/../bin/lava-test-case
    2024-02-22T13:29:56.728609  <8>[   23.407251] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=fsl_enetc_mdio-driver-present RESULT=pass>
    2024-02-22T13:29:56.728711  /lava-433821/1/../bin/lava-test-case   

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7           | arm   | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d74eab79351f10f6637033

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: shmobile_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74eab79351f10f6637034
        failing since 8 days (last pass: next-20240212, first fail: next-20240213) 

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex    | arm64 | lab-cip       | gcc-10   | defconfig+videodec           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d74e1e4aeecdaa11637028

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+videodec
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm64/defconfig+videodec/gcc-10/lab-cip/baseline-r8a774a1-hihope-rzg2m-ex.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74e1e4aeecdaa1163702d
        failing since 198 days (last pass: next-20230710, first fail: next-20230808)

    2024-02-22T13:37:03.455468  + set +x
    2024-02-22T13:37:03.458609  <8>[   28.276782] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 1097212_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-22T13:37:03.566673  / # #
    2024-02-22T13:37:05.024207  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-22T13:37:05.044947  #
    2024-02-22T13:37:05.045368  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-22T13:37:06.993841  / # . /lava-1097212/environment
    2024-02-22T13:37:10.578238  /lava-1097212/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1097212/1
    2024-02-22T13:37:10.598889  . /lava-1097212/environment
    2024-02-22T13:37:10.599021  / # /lava-1097212/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-1097212/1 
    ... (27 line(s) more)  

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus | arm64 | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | defconfig                    | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d74cd3ca2e029a4b63709b

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm64/defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun50i-h6-orangepi-one-plus.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74cd3ca2e029a4b63709c
        new failure (last pass: next-20240221) 

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-baylibre  | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d74e8579351f10f6637024

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74e8579351f10f6637029
        failing since 266 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-22T13:38:37.386438  / # #
    2024-02-22T13:38:37.487612  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-22T13:38:37.488057  #
    2024-02-22T13:38:37.588854  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3936644/environment
    2024-02-22T13:38:37.589340  
    2024-02-22T13:38:37.690106  / # . /lava-3936644/environment/lava-3936644/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3936644/1
    2024-02-22T13:38:37.691478  
    2024-02-22T13:38:37.732089  / # /lava-3936644/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3936644/1
    2024-02-22T13:38:37.840771  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-22T13:38:37.841438  + cd /lava-3936644/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-clabbe    | clang-17 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d74e51dd386e181b637023

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-17 (Debian clang version 17.0.6 (++20231208085823+6009708b4367-1~exp1~20231208085918.75))
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-17/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74e51dd386e181b637028
        failing since 266 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-22T13:38:05.958508  + set +x
    2024-02-22T13:38:05.960214  [   20.228623] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 460211_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-22T13:38:06.069448  / # #
    2024-02-22T13:38:06.171114  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-22T13:38:06.171748  #
    2024-02-22T13:38:06.272738  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-460211/environment
    2024-02-22T13:38:06.273357  
    2024-02-22T13:38:06.374352  / # . /lava-460211/environment/lava-460211/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-460211/1
    2024-02-22T13:38:06.375229  
    2024-02-22T13:38:06.380654  / # /lava-460211/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-460211/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d74df883383df45463705a

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74df883383df45463705f
        failing since 260 days (last pass: next-20230517, first fail: next-20230607)

    2024-02-22T13:36:30.851558  / # #
    2024-02-22T13:36:30.954193  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-22T13:36:30.955001  #
    2024-02-22T13:36:31.056406  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3936637/environment
    2024-02-22T13:36:31.057274  
    2024-02-22T13:36:31.158827  / # . /lava-3936637/environment/lava-3936637/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3936637/1
    2024-02-22T13:36:31.160260  
    2024-02-22T13:36:31.174766  / # /lava-3936637/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3936637/1
    2024-02-22T13:36:31.294270  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr'
    2024-02-22T13:36:31.294927  + cd /lava-3936637/1/tests/1_bootrr 
    ... (10 line(s) more)  

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d7552344d7cce252637019

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d7552344d7cce25263701e
        failing since 266 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-22T14:07:09.122329  <8>[   13.641609] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 3936710_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-22T14:07:09.225299  / # #
    2024-02-22T14:07:09.326319  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-22T14:07:09.326729  #
    2024-02-22T14:07:09.427749  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-3936710/environment
    2024-02-22T14:07:09.428245  
    2024-02-22T14:07:09.529423  / # . /lava-3936710/environment/lava-3936710/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3936710/1
    2024-02-22T14:07:09.533014  
    2024-02-22T14:07:09.572057  / # /lava-3936710/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-3936710/1
    2024-02-22T14:07:09.659132  + export 'TESTRUN_ID=1_bootrr' 
    ... (11 line(s) more)  

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defc...MB2_KERNEL=y | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d74dec21ecbb551b63705c

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d74dec21ecbb551b637061
        failing since 260 days (last pass: next-20230517, first fail: next-20230607)

    2024-02-22T13:36:19.783878  + set +x[   18.836166] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 460205_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-22T13:36:19.784191  
    2024-02-22T13:36:19.892041  / # #
    2024-02-22T13:36:19.993574  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-22T13:36:19.994098  #
    2024-02-22T13:36:20.095082  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-460205/environment
    2024-02-22T13:36:20.095589  
    2024-02-22T13:36:20.196585  / # . /lava-460205/environment/lava-460205/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-460205/1
    2024-02-22T13:36:20.197406  
    2024-02-22T13:36:20.200296  / # /lava-460205/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-460205/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)  

platform                    | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
----------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2       | arm   | lab-clabbe    | gcc-10   | multi_v7_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/65d7551c0daf875e116370ac

  Results:     5 PASS, 1 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-10 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240222/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-10/lab-clabbe/baseline-sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230623.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.bootrr.deferred-probe-empty: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/65d7551c0daf875e116370b1
        failing since 266 days (last pass: next-20230530, first fail: next-20230601)

    2024-02-22T14:07:07.975986  + set +x
    2024-02-22T14:07:07.978430  [   19.852434] <LAVA_SIGNAL_ENDRUN 0_dmesg 460218_1.5.2.4.1>
    2024-02-22T14:07:08.086431  / # #
    2024-02-22T14:07:08.188018  export SHELL=/bin/sh
    2024-02-22T14:07:08.188580  #
    2024-02-22T14:07:08.289597  / # export SHELL=/bin/sh. /lava-460218/environment
    2024-02-22T14:07:08.290182  
    2024-02-22T14:07:08.391199  / # . /lava-460218/environment/lava-460218/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-460218/1
    2024-02-22T14:07:08.392240  
    2024-02-22T14:07:08.395564  / # /lava-460218/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-460218/1 
    ... (12 line(s) more)