Subject: next/master build: 170 builds: 4 failed, 166 passed, 2 errors, 335 warnings (next-20240301)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 00:17:26 -0800 (PST)

next/master build: 170 builds: 4 failed, 166 passed, 2 errors, 335 warnings (next-20240301)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20240301/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20240301
Git Commit: 1870cdc0e8dee32e3c221704a2977898ba4c10e8
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 8 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arc:
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-10) FAIL

arm:
    s3c6400_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

mips:
    bcm47xx_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL
    decstation_64_defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    axs103_defconfig (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    axs103_smp_defconfig (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    haps_hs_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    hsdk_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_defconfig (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    vdk_hs38_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings

arm64:
    defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (clang-17): 4 warnings
    defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (gcc-10): 1 warning

arm:
    collie_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    mxs_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    realview_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    s3c6400_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    versatile_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    vexpress_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning

i386:

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    32r2el_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    ath79_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    bcm47xx_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error
    bigsur_defconfig (gcc-10): 15 warnings
    cavium_octeon_defconfig (gcc-10): 12 warnings
    db1xxx_defconfig (gcc-10): 21 warnings
    decstation_64_defconfig (gcc-10): 9 warnings
    decstation_defconfig (gcc-10): 9 warnings
    decstation_r4k_defconfig (gcc-10): 9 warnings
    fuloong2e_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    gpr_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    ip22_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    ip28_defconfig (gcc-10): 8 warnings
    ip32_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    jazz_defconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    lemote2f_defconfig (gcc-10): 22 warnings
    loongson1b_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    loongson1c_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    loongson2k_defconfig (gcc-10): 12 warnings
    loongson3_defconfig (gcc-10): 13 warnings
    maltaaprp_defconfig (gcc-10): 4 warnings
    omega2p_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    pic32mzda_defconfig (gcc-10): 1 warning
    rb532_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings
    rm200_defconfig (gcc-10): 8 warnings
    rt305x_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig (gcc-10): 16 warnings
    vocore2_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings

riscv:

sparc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings
    sparc32_defconfig (gcc-10): 6 warnings
    sparc64_defconfig (gcc-10): 26 warnings
    sparc64_defconfig+debug (gcc-10): 24 warnings
    sparc64_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-10): 24 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-10): 5 warnings

x86_64:

Errors summary:

    2    drivers/leds/leds-gpio-register.c:23:32: error: redefinition of ‘gpio_led_register_device’

Warnings summary:

    13   arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    10   <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    5    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    4    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/ls7a-pch.dtsi:68.16-416.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /bus@10000000/pci@1a000000: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    3    sound/arm/aaci.c:742:15: warning: unused variable ‘aaci’ [-Wunused-variable]
    3    kernel/dma.c:88:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘free_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    kernel/dma.c:70:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘request_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/lib/ucmpdi2.c:5:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__ucmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/lib/cmpdi2.c:6:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:92:14: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_compare_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:86:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_perfcount_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:20:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_set_base_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:15:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_timer_state’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:103:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_clockevent_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/dec/setup.c:780:25: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_irq_dispatch’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:38:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_intr_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:32:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_power_off’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:27:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:22:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/mips/dec/prom/init.c:45:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘which_prom’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    3    arch/arc/boot/dts/haps_hs_idu.dts:68.16-72.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /fpga/pct: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    3    arch/arc/boot/dts/haps_hs_idu.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    2    drivers/scsi/sgiwd93.c:173:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sgiwd93_reset’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    drivers/net/ethernet/amd/au1000_eth.c:574:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1000_ReleaseDB’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/setup.c:59:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘swarm_be_handler’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_xicor1241.c:203:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xicor_probe’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_xicor1241.c:167:10: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xicor_get_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_xicor1241.c:108:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xicor_set_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_m41t81.c:219:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘m41t81_probe’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_m41t81.c:186:10: warning: no previous prototype for ‘m41t81_get_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_m41t81.c:139:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘m41t81_set_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-time.c:119:18: warning: no previous prototype for ‘indy_8254timer_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-gio.c:398:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_gio_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-gio.c:249:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_gio_set_64bit’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/mm/cerr-sb1.c:165:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1_cache_error’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/loongson64/pm.c:67:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_resume’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/loongson64/pm.c:63:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_suspend’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/loongson64/pm.c:59:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘setup_wakeup_events’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/loongson64/dma.c:25:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_swiotlb_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/loongson32/common/platform.c:71:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ls1x_eth_mux_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/machtype.c:34:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_prom_init_machtype’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    2    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/loongson64g_4core_ls7a.dts:32.31-40.4: Warning (interrupt_provider): /bus@10000000/msi-controller@2ff00000: Missing '#interrupt-cells' in interrupt provider
    2    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/loongson64g_4core_ls7a.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    2    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/loongson64c_4core_ls7a.dts:28.31-36.4: Warning (interrupt_provider): /bus@10000000/msi-controller@2ff00000: Missing '#interrupt-cells' in interrupt provider
    2    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/loongson64c_4core_ls7a.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    2    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/loongson64_2core_2k1000.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    2    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/loongson64-2k1000.dtsi:116.16-297.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /bus@10000000/pci@1a000000: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    2    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:136.23-177.6: Warning (interrupt_provider): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0/eg20t_bridge@1,0,0: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    2    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.17-178.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    2    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    2    arch/arc/boot/dts/vdk_axs10x_mb.dtsi:36.18-47.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /axs10x_mb_vdk/ethernet@18000: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    2    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.
    2    1 warning generated.
    1    include/linux/array_size.h:11:25: warning: overflow in conversion from ‘long unsigned int’ to ‘int’ changes value from ‘18446744073709551615’ to ‘-1’ [-Woverflow]
    1    drivers/watchdog/octeon-wdt-main.c:210:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_wdt_nmi_stage3’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:565:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_drv_resume’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:548:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_drv_suspend’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:523:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_drv_remove’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:341:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_fb_mmap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:294:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_fb_pan_display’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:235:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_fb_setcolreg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:138:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_setmode’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_sharpsl.c:206:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pcmcia_collie_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pci-imx6.c:1333:2: warning: unannotated fall-through between switch labels [-Wimplicit-fallthrough]
    1    drivers/net/ethernet/sgi/meth.c:271:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘meth_reset’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/irqchip/irq-pic32-evic.c:164:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pic32_irq_domain_xlate’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/irqchip/irq-mxs.c:133:39: warning: no previous prototype for ‘icoll_handle_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/irqchip/irq-ath79-misc.c:26:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_perfcount_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/irqchip/irq-ath79-misc.c:181:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ath79_misc_irq_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/irqchip/irq-ath79-cpu.c:89:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ath79_cpu_irq_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/imagination/pvr_vm_mips.c:105:49: warning: implicit conversion from 'unsigned long' to 'int' changes value from 18446744073709551615 to -1 [-Wconstant-conversion]
    1    arch/mips/sni/rm200.c:428:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘disable_rm200_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sni/rm200.c:387:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_rm200_i8259_irqs’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sni/rm200.c:331:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_rm200_init_8259A’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sni/rm200.c:211:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_rm200_mask_and_ack_8259A’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sni/reset.c:45:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_machine_power_off’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sni/reset.c:28:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sni/pcit.c:168:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘disable_pcit_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sni/pcimt.c:206:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘disable_pcimt_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/time.c:10:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_time_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/smp.c:38:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_smp_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/smp.c:147:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_mailbox_interrupt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/setup.c:79:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_m3_workaround_needed’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/setup.c:168:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/irq.c:182:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_sb1250_irqs’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/time.c:10:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_time_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/smp.c:49:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm1480_smp_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/smp.c:158:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm1480_mailbox_interrupt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/setup.c:104:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm1480_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/irq.c:200:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_bcm1480_irqs’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip28-berr.c:474:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip28_show_be_info’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip28-berr.c:469:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip28-berr.c:440:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_interrupt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-eisa.c:95:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_eisa_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-berr.c:89:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_interrupt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-berr.c:113:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/rb532/serial.c:48:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘setup_serial_port’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/rb532/prom.c:49:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_setup_cmdline’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/rb532/gpio.c:200:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘rb532_gpio_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/pci/pcie-octeon.c:1465:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_pcie_pcibios_map_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/pci/pci-octeon.c:234:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_pci_pcibios_map_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/pci/msi-octeon.c:343:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_msi_initialize’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/mm/c-octeon.c:351:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘cache_parity_error_octeon_non_recoverable’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/mm/c-octeon.c:342:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘cache_parity_error_octeon_recoverable’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/mm/c-octeon.c:303:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘unregister_co_cache_error_notifier’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/mm/c-octeon.c:297:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘register_co_cache_error_notifier’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/pm.c:90:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘wakeup_loongson’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/pm.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘setup_wakeup_events’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/pm.c:142:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_resume’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/pm.c:137:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_suspend’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/machtype.c:10:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_prom_init_machtype’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/pm.c:66:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘wakeup_loongson’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/pm.c:59:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘setup_wakeup_events’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/pm.c:118:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_resume’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/pm.c:114:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_suspend’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ohci.c:70:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ohci_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ohci.c:15:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ohci_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_isa.c:84:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_isa_write_bar’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_isa.c:228:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_isa_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_isa.c:134:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_isa_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_isa.c:110:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_isa_read_bar’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ide.c:96:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ide_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ide.c:15:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ide_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ehci.c:75:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ehci_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ehci.c:15:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ehci_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_acc.c:62:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_acc_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_acc.c:15:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_acc_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/kvm/loongson_ipi.c:190:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘kvm_init_loongson_ipi’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:226:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:205:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_stop’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:195:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_start’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:177:7: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_alloc’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/kernel/csrc-sb1250.c:53:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_clocksource_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/kernel/csrc-bcm1480.c:37:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1480_clocksource_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-sb1250.c:95:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_clockevent_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-bcm1480.c:96:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1480_clockevent_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/jazz/setup.c:54:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_mem_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/jazz/reset.c:49:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘jazz_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:55:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_r4030_ints’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:38:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘disable_r4030_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:128:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_time_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/smp.c:100:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_send_ipi_single’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/octeon-platform.c:701:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_fill_mac_addresses’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/executive/cvmx-interrupt-decodes.c:53:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cvmx_interrupt_gmxx_rxx_int_en_enable’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/executive/cvmx-helper-errata.c:49:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cvmx_helper_errata_qlm_disable_2nd_order_cdr’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/platform.c:68:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1x_register_pcmcia_socket’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/platform.c:152:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1x_register_norflash’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1xxx.c:52:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_system_type’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1550.c:582:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1550_dev_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1550.c:56:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1550_board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1550.c:501:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1550_pci_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1300.c:855:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1300_board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1300.c:786:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1300_dev_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1200.c:799:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1200_dev_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1200.c:116:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1200_board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1000.c:93:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1500_pci_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1000.c:451:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1000_dev_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1000.c:35:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1000_board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/arc/boot/dts/vdk_hs38_smp.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    1    arch/arc/boot/dts/vdk_hs38.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    1    arch/arc/boot/dts/nsimosci_hs_idu.dts:92.16-96.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /fpga/pct: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    1    arch/arc/boot/dts/nsimosci_hs_idu.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    1    arch/arc/boot/dts/nsimosci_hs.dts:84.16-88.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /fpga/pct: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    1    arch/arc/boot/dts/nsimosci_hs.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    1    arch/arc/boot/dts/hsdk.dts:207.23-235.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /soc/ethernet@8000: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    1    arch/arc/boot/dts/hsdk.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    1    arch/arc/boot/dts/haps_hs.dts:63.16-67.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /fpga/pct: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    1    arch/arc/boot/dts/haps_hs.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    1    arch/arc/boot/dts/axs103_idu.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    1    arch/arc/boot/dts/axs103.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    1    arch/arc/boot/dts/axc003_idu.dtsi:92.16-97.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /cpu_card/pct: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    1    arch/arc/boot/dts/axc003_idu.dtsi:109.18-111.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /axs10x_mb/ethernet@18000: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    1    arch/arc/boot/dts/axc003.dtsi:85.16-90.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /cpu_card/pct: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    1    arch/arc/boot/dts/axc003.dtsi:102.18-104.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /axs10x_mb/ethernet@18000: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    1    .........../arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    ........................................../arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.17-178.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:136.23-177.6: Warning (interrupt_provider): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0/eg20t_bridge@1,0,0: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+debug (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.17-178.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:136.23-177.6: Warning (interrupt_provider): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0/eg20t_bridge@1,0,0: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    kernel/dma.c:70:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘request_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    kernel/dma.c:88:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘free_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/cmpdi2.c:6:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/ucmpdi2.c:5:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__ucmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assabet_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/irqchip/irq-ath79-cpu.c:89:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ath79_cpu_irq_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/irqchip/irq-ath79-misc.c:26:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_perfcount_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/irqchip/irq-ath79-misc.c:181:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ath79_misc_irq_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/boot/dts/axc003.dtsi:85.16-90.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /cpu_card/pct: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/arc/boot/dts/axc003.dtsi:102.18-104.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /axs10x_mb/ethernet@18000: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/arc/boot/dts/axs103.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/boot/dts/axc003_idu.dtsi:92.16-97.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /cpu_card/pct: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/arc/boot/dts/axc003_idu.dtsi:109.18-111.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /axs10x_mb/ethernet@18000: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/arc/boot/dts/axs103_idu.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/leds/leds-gpio-register.c:23:32: error: redefinition of ‘gpio_led_register_device’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 15 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/setup.c:104:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm1480_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/irq.c:200:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_bcm1480_irqs’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/time.c:10:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_time_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/smp.c:49:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm1480_smp_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/bcm1480/smp.c:158:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘bcm1480_mailbox_interrupt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/setup.c:59:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘swarm_be_handler’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_xicor1241.c:108:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xicor_set_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_xicor1241.c:167:10: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xicor_get_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_xicor1241.c:203:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xicor_probe’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_m41t81.c:139:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘m41t81_set_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_m41t81.c:186:10: warning: no previous prototype for ‘m41t81_get_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_m41t81.c:219:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘m41t81_probe’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-bcm1480.c:96:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1480_clockevent_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/csrc-bcm1480.c:37:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1480_clocksource_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/mm/cerr-sb1.c:165:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1_cache_error’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cavium_octeon_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 12 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/executive/cvmx-interrupt-decodes.c:53:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cvmx_interrupt_gmxx_rxx_int_en_enable’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/executive/cvmx-helper-errata.c:49:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cvmx_helper_errata_qlm_disable_2nd_order_cdr’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/octeon-platform.c:701:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_fill_mac_addresses’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/cavium-octeon/smp.c:100:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_send_ipi_single’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/mm/c-octeon.c:297:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘register_co_cache_error_notifier’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/mm/c-octeon.c:303:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘unregister_co_cache_error_notifier’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/mm/c-octeon.c:342:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘cache_parity_error_octeon_recoverable’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/mm/c-octeon.c:351:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘cache_parity_error_octeon_non_recoverable’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/pci/pci-octeon.c:234:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_pci_pcibios_map_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/pci/pcie-octeon.c:1465:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_pcie_pcibios_map_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/pci/msi-octeon.c:343:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_msi_initialize’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/watchdog/octeon-wdt-main.c:210:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘octeon_wdt_nmi_stage3’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_sharpsl.c:206:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pcmcia_collie_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1000-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1830-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
db1xxx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 21 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/platform.c:68:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1x_register_pcmcia_socket’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/platform.c:152:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1x_register_norflash’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1000.c:35:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1000_board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1000.c:93:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1500_pci_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1000.c:451:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1000_dev_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1200.c:116:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1200_board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1200.c:799:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1200_dev_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1300.c:786:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1300_dev_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1300.c:855:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1300_board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1550.c:56:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1550_board_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1550.c:501:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1550_pci_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1550.c:582:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘db1550_dev_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1xxx.c:52:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_system_type’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:138:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_setmode’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:235:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_fb_setcolreg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:294:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_fb_pan_display’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:341:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_fb_mmap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:523:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_drv_remove’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:548:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_drv_suspend’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/video/fbdev/au1100fb.c:565:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1100fb_drv_resume’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/net/ethernet/amd/au1000_eth.c:574:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1000_ReleaseDB’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 9 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:22:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:27:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:32:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_power_off’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:38:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_intr_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/setup.c:780:25: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_irq_dispatch’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:15:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_timer_state’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:20:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_set_base_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:103:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_clockevent_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/prom/init.c:45:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘which_prom’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 9 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:22:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:27:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:32:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_power_off’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:38:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_intr_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/setup.c:780:25: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_irq_dispatch’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:15:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_timer_state’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:20:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_set_base_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:103:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_clockevent_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/prom/init.c:45:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘which_prom’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 9 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:22:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:27:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:32:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_machine_power_off’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/reset.c:38:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_intr_halt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/setup.c:780:25: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dec_irq_dispatch’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:15:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_timer_state’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:20:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_set_base_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-ds1287.c:103:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ds1287_clockevent_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/dec/prom/init.c:45:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘which_prom’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_16K_PAGES=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (arm64, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pci-imx6.c:1333:2: warning: unannotated fall-through between switch labels [-Wimplicit-fallthrough]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/imagination/pvr_vm_mips.c:105:49: warning: implicit conversion from 'unsigned long' to 'int' changes value from 18446744073709551615 to -1 [-Wconstant-conversion]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_ARM64_64K_PAGES=y (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/array_size.h:11:25: warning: overflow in conversion from ‘long unsigned int’ to ‘int’ changes value from ‘18446744073709551615’ to ‘-1’ [-Woverflow]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+debug (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eyeq5_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuloong2e_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/machtype.c:34:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_prom_init_machtype’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcw0_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gpr_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/net/ethernet/amd/au1000_eth.c:574:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘au1000_ReleaseDB’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/boot/dts/haps_hs.dts:63.16-67.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /fpga/pct: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/arc/boot/dts/haps_hs.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/boot/dts/haps_hs_idu.dts:68.16-72.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /fpga/pct: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/arc/boot/dts/haps_hs_idu.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig+debug (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/boot/dts/haps_hs_idu.dts:68.16-72.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /fpga/pct: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/arc/boot/dts/haps_hs_idu.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest (arc, gcc-10) — FAIL, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/boot/dts/haps_hs_idu.dts:68.16-72.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /fpga/pct: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/arc/boot/dts/haps_hs_idu.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hsdk_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/boot/dts/hsdk.dts:207.23-235.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /soc/ethernet@8000: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/arc/boot/dts/hsdk.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+debug (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+kselftest (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imxrt_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-time.c:119:18: warning: no previous prototype for ‘indy_8254timer_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-gio.c:249:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_gio_set_64bit’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-gio.c:398:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_gio_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-berr.c:89:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_interrupt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-berr.c:113:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/scsi/sgiwd93.c:173:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sgiwd93_reset’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip28_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-time.c:119:18: warning: no previous prototype for ‘indy_8254timer_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-gio.c:249:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_gio_set_64bit’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-gio.c:398:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_gio_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip28-berr.c:440:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_interrupt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip28-berr.c:469:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_be_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip28-berr.c:474:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip28_show_be_info’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sgi-ip22/ip22-eisa.c:95:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ip22_eisa_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    drivers/scsi/sgiwd93.c:173:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sgiwd93_reset’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip32_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/net/ethernet/sgi/meth.c:271:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘meth_reset’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:38:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘disable_r4030_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:55:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_r4030_ints’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/jazz/irq.c:128:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_time_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/jazz/reset.c:49:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘jazz_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/jazz/setup.c:54:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_mem_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lemote2f_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 22 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ide.c:15:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ide_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ide.c:96:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ide_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_acc.c:15:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_acc_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_acc.c:62:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_acc_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ohci.c:15:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ohci_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ohci.c:70:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ohci_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_isa.c:84:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_isa_write_bar’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_isa.c:110:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_isa_read_bar’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_isa.c:134:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_isa_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_isa.c:228:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_isa_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ehci.c:15:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ehci_write_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/cs5536/cs5536_ehci.c:75:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pci_ehci_read_reg’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/machtype.c:34:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_prom_init_machtype’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/pm.c:59:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘setup_wakeup_events’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/pm.c:66:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘wakeup_loongson’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/pm.c:114:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_suspend’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/common/pm.c:118:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_resume’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/machtype.c:10:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_prom_init_machtype’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/pm.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘setup_wakeup_events’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/pm.c:90:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘wakeup_loongson’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/pm.c:137:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_suspend’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson2ef/lemote-2f/pm.c:142:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_resume’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/loongson32/common/platform.c:71:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ls1x_eth_mux_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/loongson32/common/platform.c:71:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘ls1x_eth_mux_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson2k_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 12 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/loongson64-2k1000.dtsi:116.16-297.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /bus@10000000/pci@1a000000: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/loongson64_2core_2k1000.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/ls7a-pch.dtsi:68.16-416.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /bus@10000000/pci@1a000000: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/loongson64c_4core_ls7a.dts:28.31-36.4: Warning (interrupt_provider): /bus@10000000/msi-controller@2ff00000: Missing '#interrupt-cells' in interrupt provider
    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/loongson64c_4core_ls7a.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/ls7a-pch.dtsi:68.16-416.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /bus@10000000/pci@1a000000: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/loongson64g_4core_ls7a.dts:32.31-40.4: Warning (interrupt_provider): /bus@10000000/msi-controller@2ff00000: Missing '#interrupt-cells' in interrupt provider
    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/loongson64g_4core_ls7a.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    arch/mips/loongson64/dma.c:25:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_swiotlb_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson64/pm.c:59:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘setup_wakeup_events’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson64/pm.c:63:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_suspend’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson64/pm.c:67:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_resume’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 13 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/loongson64-2k1000.dtsi:116.16-297.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /bus@10000000/pci@1a000000: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/loongson64_2core_2k1000.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/ls7a-pch.dtsi:68.16-416.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /bus@10000000/pci@1a000000: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/loongson64c_4core_ls7a.dts:28.31-36.4: Warning (interrupt_provider): /bus@10000000/msi-controller@2ff00000: Missing '#interrupt-cells' in interrupt provider
    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/loongson64c_4core_ls7a.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/ls7a-pch.dtsi:68.16-416.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /bus@10000000/pci@1a000000: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/loongson64g_4core_ls7a.dts:32.31-40.4: Warning (interrupt_provider): /bus@10000000/msi-controller@2ff00000: Missing '#interrupt-cells' in interrupt provider
    arch/mips/boot/dts/loongson/loongson64g_4core_ls7a.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    arch/mips/loongson64/dma.c:25:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_swiotlb_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson64/pm.c:59:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘setup_wakeup_events’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson64/pm.c:63:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_suspend’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/loongson64/pm.c:67:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘mach_resume’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kvm/loongson_ipi.c:190:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘kvm_init_loongson_ipi’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:177:7: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_alloc’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:195:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_start’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:205:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_stop’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/vpe-mt.c:226:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vpe_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmp2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mps2_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mtx1_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v4t_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL=y (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+debug (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mxs_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/irqchip/irq-mxs.c:133:39: warning: no previous prototype for ‘icoll_handle_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neponset_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_sdcard_defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_sdcard_defconfig (riscv, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/boot/dts/nsimosci_hs.dts:84.16-88.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /fpga/pct: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/arc/boot/dts/nsimosci_hs.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/boot/dts/nsimosci_hs_idu.dts:92.16-96.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /fpga/pct: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/arc/boot/dts/nsimosci_hs_idu.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/arc/kernel/kprobes.c:193:15: warning: no previous prototype for 'arc_kprobe_handler' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap2plus_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:86:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_perfcount_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:92:14: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_compare_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/irqchip/irq-pic32-evic.c:164:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘pic32_irq_domain_xlate’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa168_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/rb532/serial.c:48:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘setup_serial_port’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/rb532/prom.c:49:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_setup_cmdline’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/rb532/gpio.c:200:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘rb532_gpio_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    sound/arm/aaci.c:742:15: warning: unused variable ‘aaci’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rm200_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/sni/reset.c:28:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_machine_restart’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sni/reset.c:45:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_machine_power_off’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sni/rm200.c:211:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_rm200_mask_and_ack_8259A’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sni/rm200.c:331:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_rm200_init_8259A’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sni/rm200.c:387:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sni_rm200_i8259_irqs’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sni/rm200.c:428:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘disable_rm200_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sni/pcimt.c:206:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘disable_pcimt_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sni/pcit.c:168:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘disable_pcit_irq’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rs90_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rt305x_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:86:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_perfcount_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:92:14: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_compare_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c6400_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/leds/leds-gpio-register.c:23:32: error: redefinition of ‘gpio_led_register_device’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 16 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/setup.c:79:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_m3_workaround_needed’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/setup.c:168:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_setup’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/irq.c:182:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_sb1250_irqs’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/time.c:10:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘plat_time_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/smp.c:38:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_smp_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/sb1250/smp.c:147:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_mailbox_interrupt’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_xicor1241.c:108:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xicor_set_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_xicor1241.c:167:10: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xicor_get_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_xicor1241.c:203:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘xicor_probe’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/setup.c:59:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘swarm_be_handler’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_m41t81.c:139:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘m41t81_set_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_m41t81.c:186:10: warning: no previous prototype for ‘m41t81_get_time’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/sibyte/swarm/rtc_m41t81.c:219:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘m41t81_probe’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/mm/cerr-sb1.c:165:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1_cache_error’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/cevt-sb1250.c:95:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_clockevent_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/kernel/csrc-sb1250.c:53:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sb1250_clocksource_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socfpga_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sp7021_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc32_defconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    kernel/dma.c:70:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘request_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    kernel/dma.c:88:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘free_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/cmpdi2.c:6:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/ucmpdi2.c:5:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__ucmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 26 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig+debug (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 24 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig+kselftest (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 24 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    ........................................../arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    .........../arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tegra_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    kernel/dma.c:70:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘request_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    kernel/dma.c:88:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘free_dma’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/cmpdi2.c:6:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__cmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/lib/ucmpdi2.c:5:11: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__ucmpdi2’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/boot/dts/vdk_axs10x_mb.dtsi:36.18-47.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /axs10x_mb_vdk/ethernet@18000: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/arc/boot/dts/vdk_hs38.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/boot/dts/vdk_axs10x_mb.dtsi:36.18-47.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /axs10x_mb_vdk/ethernet@18000: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/arc/boot/dts/vdk_hs38_smp.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    arch/arc/kernel/ptrace.c:342:16: warning: no previous prototype for 'syscall_trace_enter' [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    sound/arm/aaci.c:742:15: warning: unused variable ‘aaci’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    sound/arm/aaci.c:742:15: warning: unused variable ‘aaci’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vf610m4_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:86:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_perfcount_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/mips/ralink/irq.c:92:14: warning: no previous prototype for ‘get_c0_compare_int’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wpcm450_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, clang-17) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+debug (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+x86-board (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>