Subject: next/pending-fixes build: 1 build: 0 failed, 1 passed, 26 warnings (v6.9-rc1-138-g1dd178de4965)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 23:06:26 -0700 (PDT)

next/pending-fixes build: 1 build: 0 failed, 1 passed, 26 warnings (v6.9-rc1-138-g1dd178de4965)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v6.9-rc1-138-g1dd178de4965/

Tree: next
Branch: pending-fixes
Git Describe: v6.9-rc1-138-g1dd178de4965
Git Commit: 1dd178de496596098b5a4002c791867d9d73c80a
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 1 unique architecture

Warnings Detected:

sparc:
    sparc64_defconfig (gcc-10): 26 warnings

Warnings summary:

    2    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.
    2    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 26 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>