Subject: next/pending-fixes build: 8 builds: 1 failed, 7 passed, 1 error, 31 warnings (v6.9-12014-g1b94b2f9194be)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 20:32:23 -0700 (PDT)

next/pending-fixes build: 8 builds: 1 failed, 7 passed, 1 error, 31 warnings (v6.9-12014-g1b94b2f9194be)

This legacy KernelCI providing this report will shutdown sometime
soon in favor of our new KernelCI infra. Not all tests are being
migrated.
If you are still using this report and want us to prioritize your
usecase in the new system, please let us know at
[email-masked]

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v6.9-12014-g1b94b2f9194be/

Tree: next
Branch: pending-fixes
Git Describe: v6.9-12014-g1b94b2f9194be
Git Commit: 1b94b2f9194bec2236627ebd8a860e76b4a38801
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 8 unique architectures

Build Failure Detected:

riscv:
    defconfig: (gcc-10) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-10): 2 warnings

arm64:

arm:

i386:

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-10): 3 warnings

riscv:
    defconfig (gcc-10): 1 error

sparc:
    sparc64_defconfig (gcc-10): 26 warnings

x86_64:

Errors summary:

    1    drivers/irqchip/irq-riscv-imsic-early.c:52:2: error: too many arguments to function ‘riscv_ipi_set_virq_range’

Warnings summary:

    2    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.
    2    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:136.23-177.6: Warning (interrupt_provider): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0/eg20t_bridge@1,0,0: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    1    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.17-178.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    1    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'
    1    arch/arc/boot/dts/haps_hs_idu.dts:68.16-72.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /fpga/pct: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    1    arch/arc/boot/dts/haps_hs_idu.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.17-178.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:136.23-177.6: Warning (interrupt_provider): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0/eg20t_bridge@1,0,0: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/irqchip/irq-riscv-imsic-early.c:52:2: error: too many arguments to function ‘riscv_ipi_set_virq_range’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/boot/dts/haps_hs_idu.dts:68.16-72.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /fpga/pct: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/arc/boot/dts/haps_hs_idu.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig (sparc, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 26 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:253:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘is_no_fault_exception’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2035:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘do_mcd_err’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/traps_64.c:2153:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sun4v_nonresum_error_user_handled’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/setup_64.c:602:13: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_irqstack_bootmem’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/time_64.c:880:20: warning: no previous prototype for ‘sched_clock’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:124:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘find_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:156:21: warning: no previous prototype for ‘alloc_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/adi_64.c:299:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘del_tag_store’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c:259:15: warning: no previous prototype for ‘dma_4v_iotsb_bind’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/kernel/uprobes.c:237:17: warning: no previous prototype for ‘uprobe_trap’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/mm/init_64.c:2644:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘vmemmap_free’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vma.c:246:12: warning: no previous prototype for ‘init_vdso_image’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>