Subject: next/pending-fixes build: 2 builds: 0 failed, 2 passed, 19 warnings (v6.10-rc7-196-gcf99f48575419)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2024 23:49:27 -0700 (PDT)

next/pending-fixes build: 2 builds: 0 failed, 2 passed, 19 warnings (v6.10-rc7-196-gcf99f48575419)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v6.10-rc7-196-gcf99f48575419/

Tree: next
Branch: pending-fixes
Git Describe: v6.10-rc7-196-gcf99f48575419
Git Commit: cf99f485754191e2a2e7374e00c4c68f0d452f55
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 2 unique architectures

Warnings Detected:

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-12): 3 warnings

sparc:
    sparc64_defconfig (gcc-12): 16 warnings

Warnings summary:

    2    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.
    2    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    1    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/vdso-note.o: missing .note.GNU-stack section implies executable stack
    1    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: arch/sparc/vdso/vdso-note.o: missing .note.GNU-stack section implies executable stack
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    1    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:136.23-177.6: Warning (interrupt_provider): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0/eg20t_bridge@1,0,0: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    1    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.17-178.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    1    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:128.17-178.5: Warning (interrupt_provider): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dts:136.23-177.6: Warning (interrupt_provider): /pci@14000000/pci2_root@0,0/eg20t_bridge@1,0,0: '#interrupt-cells' found, but node is not an interrupt provider
    arch/mips/boot/dts/img/boston.dtb: Warning (interrupt_map): Failed prerequisite 'interrupt_provider'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sparc64_defconfig (sparc, gcc-12) — PASS, 0 errors, 16 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:254:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:282:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_clock_gettime_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:307:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/../vclock_gettime.c:343:1: warning: no previous prototype for ‘__vdso_gettimeofday_stick’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: arch/sparc/vdso/vdso-note.o: missing .note.GNU-stack section implies executable stack
    sparc64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: arch/sparc/vdso/vdso32/vdso-note.o: missing .note.GNU-stack section implies executable stack
    arch/sparc/prom/misc_64.c:165:5: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_get_mmu_ihandle’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    arch/sparc/prom/p1275.c:52:6: warning: no previous prototype for ‘prom_cif_init’ [-Wmissing-prototypes]
    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.
    <stdin>:1519:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    WARNING: modpost: EXPORT symbol "_mcount" [vmlinux] version generation failed, symbol will not be versioned.

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>