Subject: next/master baseline: 338 runs, 2 regressions (next-20240719)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2024 04:59:26 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 338 runs, 2 regressions (next-20240719)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                  | regressions
------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+----------------------------+------------
mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2 | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-12   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook | 1          
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7       | arm   | lab-cip       | gcc-12   | shmobile_defconfig         | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20240719/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20240719
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      41c196e567fb1ea97f68a2ffb7faab451cd90854 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                  | regressions
------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+----------------------------+------------
mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2 | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-12   | defconfig+arm64-chromebook | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/669a1ee12292f90e877e7083

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+arm64-chromebook
  Compiler:    gcc-12 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 12.2.0-14) 12.2.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240719/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-12/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240719/arm64/defconfig+arm64-chromebook/gcc-12/lab-collabora/baseline-mt8195-cherry-tomato-r2.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230703.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/669a1ee12292f90e877e7084
        failing since 6 days (last pass: next-20240711, first fail: next-20240712) 

platform                | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                  | regressions
------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+----------------------------+------------
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7       | arm   | lab-cip       | gcc-12   | shmobile_defconfig         | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/669a1c4b370b7294597e706d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: shmobile_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-12 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 12.2.0-14) 12.2.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240719/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-12/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240719/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-12/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230703.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/669a1c4b370b7294597e706e
        new failure (last pass: next-20240718)