Subject: next/master baseline: 131 runs, 5 regressions (next-20240905)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2024 13:50:30 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 131 runs, 5 regressions (next-20240905)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch  | lab         | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kswit...0-mmt-6g-2gs | arm   | lab-kontron | gcc-12   | multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest | 1          
kontron-kswitch-d10-mmt-8g   | arm   | lab-kontron | gcc-12   | multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest | 1          
meson-sm1-s90...libretech-cc | arm64 | lab-broonie | gcc-12   | defconfig+kselftest          | 2          
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm   | lab-cip     | gcc-12   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20240905/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20240905
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      ad40aff1edffeccc412cde93894196dca7bc739e 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch  | lab         | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kswit...0-mmt-6g-2gs | arm   | lab-kontron | gcc-12   | multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/66d9e3bfd457c2cc0cc86859

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-12 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 12.2.0-14) 12.2.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240905/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest/gcc-12/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kswitch-d10-mmt-6g-2gs.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240905/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest/gcc-12/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kswitch-d10-mmt-6g-2gs.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230703.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/66d9e3bfd457c2cc0cc8685a
        failing since 9 days (last pass: next-20240725, first fail: next-20240827) 

platform                     | arch  | lab         | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kswitch-d10-mmt-8g   | arm   | lab-kontron | gcc-12   | multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/66d9e3c1e7fc346522c86855

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-12 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 12.2.0-14) 12.2.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240905/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest/gcc-12/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kswitch-d10-mmt-8g.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240905/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest/gcc-12/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kswitch-d10-mmt-8g.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230703.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/66d9e3c1e7fc346522c86856
        failing since 9 days (last pass: next-20240725, first fail: next-20240827) 

platform                     | arch  | lab         | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
meson-sm1-s90...libretech-cc | arm64 | lab-broonie | gcc-12   | defconfig+kselftest          | 2          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/66d9e0724aab76d4cac86870

  Results:     2 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-12 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 12.2.0-14) 12.2.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240905/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-12/lab-broonie/baseline-meson-sm1-s905d3-libretech-cc.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240905/arm64/defconfig+kselftest/gcc-12/lab-broonie/baseline-meson-sm1-s905d3-libretech-cc.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230703.0/arm64/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/66d9e0724aab76d4cac86873
        failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20240830, first fail: next-20240902)
        2 lines

    2024-09-05T16:46:20.190112  kern  :alert :   SET = 0, FnV = 0
    2024-09-05T16:46:20.190604  kern  :alert :   EA = 0, S1PTW = 0
    2024-09-05T16:46:20.195669  kern  :alert :   FSC = 0x04: level 0 translation fault
    2024-09-05T16:46:20.196204  kern  :alert : Data abort info:
    2024-09-05T16:46:20.201211  kern  :alert :   ISV = 0, ISS = 0x00000004, ISS2 = 0x00000000
    2024-09-05T16:46:20.206732  kern  :alert :   CM = 0, WnR = 0, TnD = 0, TagAccess = 0
    2024-09-05T16:46:20.212298  kern  :alert :   GCS = 0, Overlay = 0, DirtyBit = 0, Xs = 0
    2024-09-05T16:46:20.223436  kern  :alert : [cccccccccccccccc] address between user and kernel address ranges
    2024-09-05T16:46:20.234489  kern  :emerg : Internal error: Oops<8>[   19.656438] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=emerg RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=2>   

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/66d9e0724aab76d4cac86874
        failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20240830, first fail: next-20240902)
        12 lines

    2024-09-05T16:46:20.164506  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address cccccccccccccccc
    2024-09-05T16:46:20.165026  kern  :alert : Mem abort info:
    2024-09-05T16:46:20.170094  kern  :alert :   ESR = 0x0000000096000004
    2024-09-05T16:46:20.184547  kern  :alert :   EC = 0x25: DABT (current EL), IL = 32 bits
<8>[   19.608407] <LAVA_SIGNAL_TESTCASE TEST_CASE_ID=alert RESULT=fail UNITS=lines MEASUREMENT=12>
    2024-09-05T16:46:20.185126     

platform                     | arch  | lab         | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+-------+-------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
r8a7743-iwg20d-q7            | arm   | lab-cip     | gcc-12   | shmobile_defconfig           | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/66d9d9ddb6df181f10c8685d

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: shmobile_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-12 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 12.2.0-14) 12.2.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240905/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-12/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20240905/arm/shmobile_defconfig/gcc-12/lab-cip/baseline-r8a7743-iwg20d-q7.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230703.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/66d9d9ddb6df181f10c8685e
        failing since 15 days (last pass: next-20240820, first fail: next-20240821)