Subject: next/master baseline: 170 runs, 3 regressions (next-20241016)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2024 04:18:11 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 170 runs, 3 regressions (next-20241016)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                     | arch | lab          | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+------+--------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
jetson-tk1                   | arm  | lab-baylibre | gcc-12   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          
kontron-kswit...0-mmt-6g-2gs | arm  | lab-kontron  | gcc-12   | multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest | 1          
kontron-kswitch-d10-mmt-8g   | arm  | lab-kontron  | gcc-12   | multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest | 1          

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20241016/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20241016
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      15e7d45e786a62a211dd0098fee7c57f84f8c681 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                     | arch | lab          | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+------+--------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
jetson-tk1                   | arm  | lab-baylibre | gcc-12   | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/670f68699216d4dca0c8685f

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-12 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 12.2.0-14) 12.2.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20241016/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-12/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20241016/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-12/lab-baylibre/baseline-jetson-tk1.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230703.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/670f68699216d4dca0c86860
        failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20241008, first fail: next-20241011) 

platform                     | arch | lab          | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+------+--------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kswit...0-mmt-6g-2gs | arm  | lab-kontron  | gcc-12   | multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/670f6ef33b087b4de8c8685e

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-12 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 12.2.0-14) 12.2.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20241016/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest/gcc-12/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kswitch-d10-mmt-6g-2gs.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20241016/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest/gcc-12/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kswitch-d10-mmt-6g-2gs.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230703.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/670f6ef33b087b4de8c8685f
        failing since 49 days (last pass: next-20240725, first fail: next-20240827) 

platform                     | arch | lab          | compiler | defconfig                    | regressions
-----------------------------+------+--------------+----------+------------------------------+------------
kontron-kswitch-d10-mmt-8g   | arm  | lab-kontron  | gcc-12   | multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest | 1          

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/670f6f073b087b4de8c86868

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest
  Compiler:    gcc-12 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 12.2.0-14) 12.2.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20241016/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest/gcc-12/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kswitch-d10-mmt-8g.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20241016/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest/gcc-12/lab-kontron/baseline-kontron-kswitch-d10-mmt-8g.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/buildroot-baseline/20230703.0/armel/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/670f6f073b087b4de8c86869
        failing since 49 days (last pass: next-20240725, first fail: next-20240827)