Subject: update omap branches for linux-next

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2024 10:18:12 -0700

Hi Stephen,

I'll be taking over from Tony on maintaining the omap trees for
linux-next.

Could you please update the omap entries for the trees/branches pulled
into linux-next?  Patch below against next-20240715.

Thanks,
Kevin

diff --git a/Next/Trees b/Next/Trees
index 13308bb5322b..22b02f8c81ba 100644
--- a/Next/Trees
+++ b/Next/Trees
@@ -63,7 +63,7 @@ v4l-dvb-fixes	git	https://git.linuxtv.org/media_stage.git#fixes
 reset-fixes	git	https://git.pengutronix.de/git/pza/linux#reset/fixes
 mips-fixes	git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mips/linux.git#mips-fixes
 at91-fixes	git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/at91/linux.git#at91-fixes
-omap-fixes	git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap.git#fixes
+omap-fixes	git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-omap.git#fixes
 kvm-fixes	git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/virt/kvm/kvm.git#master
 kvms390-fixes	git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvms390/linux.git#master
 hwmon-fixes	git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/groeck/linux-staging.git#hwmon
@@ -134,7 +134,7 @@ drivers-memory	git	https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux-me
 imx-mxs		git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git#for-next
 mediatek	git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mediatek/linux.git#for-next
 mvebu		git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gclement/mvebu.git#for-next
-omap		git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap.git#for-next
+omap		git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-omap.git#for-next
 qcom		git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/qcom/linux.git#for-next
 renesas		git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/geert/renesas-devel.git#next
 reset		git	https://git.pengutronix.de/git/pza/linux#reset/next