Subject: updated Amlogic repo used for linux-next

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 11:36:50 -0700

Hi Stephen,

Please update the tree used for Amlogic SoC kernel development
(suggested patch below[1].)

We've switched to a maintainer group for this tree which is now
co-maintained by myself and Neil (cc'd)

Thank you,

Kevin & Neil

[1]
diff --git a/Next/Trees b/Next/Trees
index 2d22ca1d2911..1794b9144f3a 100644
--- a/Next/Trees
+++ b/Next/Trees
@@ -103,7 +103,7 @@ arm64		git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm64/linux#for-next/co
 arm-perf		git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/will/linux.git#for-next/perf
 arm-soc		git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/soc/soc.git#for-next
 actions		git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mani/linux-actions.git#for-next
-amlogic		git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-amlogic.git#for-next
+amlogic		git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/amlogic/linux.git#for-next
 aspeed		git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/joel/aspeed.git#for-next
 at91		git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/at91/linux.git#at91-next
 drivers-memory	git	https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux-mem-ctrl.git#for-next