Subject: Re: Linux 3.3-1 out - merge window closed

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 12:15:12 -0800

Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:58:28 -0800 Linus Torvalds <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> (Stats for those that like them: 20% arch updates (arm, power, mips,
>> x86), 60% drivers (networking - wireless in particular, staging,
>> media, dri, sound, misc - including getting rid of 'struct sysdev'),
>> and 20% random stuff: filesystems, networking, perf etc)
>
> More stats for the bored:
>
> (I don't count merge commits below and everything is relative to v3.2)

Even more stats for the really bored:

(I count only merge commits below and everything is relative to v3.2)

There are 171 merges by Linus, merging 174 side branches (there were two
Octopus merges, one merging two and the other merging three topics), 35
among which are pulling signed tags (20%).

No lieutenant pulled signed tags from his or her contributors.