Subject: Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the mac80211-next tree

From: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 14:24:34 +0100

Kalle Valo <[email-masked]> writes:

> Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>> Sorry for the inconvenience, I hadn't realized mt76 went in now.
>>
>> Yeah, hadn't expected these streams to cross either.
>
> I did ask[1] if everyone are ok that I apply mt76 and I didn't get any
> comments,

Huh, did actually see that. But was not aware that Johannes had already
merged my patches; have been caught up in other stuff since netdev, so
have not been paying that close attention... Sorry about that, should
have pointed out the potential conflict :)

> I guess I need to make more noise next time when I'm applying a new
> driver.

Yeah, I would like to request a marching band to my apartment next time,
please. I'll send you my address off list... ;)

-Toke