Subject: Re: linux-next: duplicate patch in the tip tree

From: Thomas Gleixner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2024 08:52:53 +0100

On Tue, Oct 29 2024 at 17:05, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Oct 2024 21:30:40 -0700 Andrew Morton <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> > This is commit
>> > 
>> >   82c4d6b6dace ("sched/numa: fix the potential null pointer dereference in task_numa_work()")
>> > 
>> > in the mm-hotfixes-unstable branch of the mm-hotfixes tree.  
>> 
>> Thanks, but...  What tip branch is it in?  Matters because: is that
>> branch destined for 6.12.x?
>
> Its in the sched/urgent branch, so probably destined for Linus fairly
> soon.  But the tip guys would know better than I.

Yes, .../urgent are fixes for the current -rc cycle. That should go end
of the week to Linus.

Thanks,

        tglx