Subject: Re: linux-next: build failure in Linus' tree

From: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 13:47:31 +1100

Daniel Axtens <[email-masked]> writes:
> Thanks sfr and mpe.
>
>> Applied to powerpc/fixes.
>>
>> [1/1] powerpc/64s: Fix allnoconfig build since uaccess flush
>>       https://git.kernel.org/powerpc/c/b6b79dd53082db11070b4368d85dd6699ff0b063
>
> We also needed a similar fix for stable, which has also been applied.
>
> I guess I should build some sort of build process that tests a whole
> range of configs. I did test a few but clearly not enough. Is there a
> known list that I should be using? Something from kisskb?

It's basically unsolvable in general. I guess allnoconfig is a good one
to build, although by default that gets you a 32-bit config.

I'll send a patch to add ppc64le_allnoconfig.

cheers