Subject: Re: linux-next: build warning after merge of the sound-asoc tree

From: Jonathan Corbet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 09:18:43 -0600

Andy Shevchenko <[email-masked]> writes:

> +Cc: Jon
>
> On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 02:11:00PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
>> On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 04:05:34PM +0300, Andy Shevchenko wrote:
>> > On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 01:36:53PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
>> 
>> > > Jon's usually fairly responsive, perhaps there's something worrying
>> > > there,
>> 
>> > Hmm... maybe my understanding of the :export: is wrong? Or what do you suggest?
>> 
>> I have no idea what any of that is doing.  I'm hoping Jon does.
>
> Okay, so far we are waiting for his reply...

Sorry, it took me a bit to reconstruct why I hadn't applied this .. the
simple fact is that it doesn't apply to docs-next.
include/linux/int_log.h doesn't exist in mainline, so the kernel-doc
directive to include from it doesn't either.  All of that is introduced
in linux-next ... so the fix really needs to take the same path that the
rest of the changes did.

I guess I'd just assumed that was going to happen and didn't reply,
apologies for that.

Feel free to add:

Acked-by: Jonathan Corbet <[email-masked]>

if you feel so inclined.

Thanks,

jon