Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for October 16

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 11:11:31 -0700

Stephen,

I've changed the branch names slightly for the davinci tree (patch
below against todays next/master branch.)  Both branches will remain
for a few days, then I'll drop the old one.

Thanks,

Kevin

diff --git a/Next/Trees b/Next/Trees
index 0474f35..b644233 100644
--- a/Next/Trees
+++ b/Next/Trees
@@ -26,7 +26,7 @@ crypto-current	git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/herbert/crypto-
 ide-curent	git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/ide-2.6.git#master
 dwmw2		git	git://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/random-2.6.git#master
 arm		git	ssh://master.kernel.org/home/rmk/linux-2.6-arm.git#devel
-davinci		git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-davinci.git#for-next
+davinci		git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-davinci.git#davinci-next
 pxa		git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ycmiao/pxa-linux-2.6.git#for-next
 avr32		git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hskinnemoen/avr32-2.6.git#avr32-arch
 blackfin	git	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/vapier/blackfin.git#for-linus