Subject: Urgent Upgrade

From: Upgrade Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:13:26 -0300

--
Attention E-mail Account holder,

 This message is from the Database Information Technology service  messaging
center, to all our e-mail account holders. All Mailhub  systems will 
undergo regularly scheduled maintenance. Access to your mailbox  via our 
mailportal will be unavailable for some period of time during this 
maintenanceperiod.
 
 We shall be carrying out service maintenance on our database and e- mail
account center for better online services. We are deleting all  unusede-mail
accounts to create more space for new accounts.
 
 In order to ensure you do not experience service 
interruptions/possibledeactivation Please you must reply to this  email
immediately confirming  your stfx.ca email account details below for
confirmation/identification

 1. First Name & Last Name:
 2. Full Login Email Address:
 3. Username & Password:
 4. Confirm your Current Password:

 Failure to do this may automatically render your e-mail account 
deactivated from our emaildatabase/mailserver. to enable us 
 upgrade your  email account, please do reply to this mail.
 
 Thanks.
 Upgrade Team

________________________________________________
Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.9