Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Dec 11 (riscv32: patch.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:17:53 -0800

On 12/10/23 22:25, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20231208:

on riscv32:

/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/riscv32-linux/bin/riscv32-linux-ld: arch/riscv/kernel/patch.o: in function `.L4':
patch.c:(.text+0xbe): undefined reference to `__exittext_begin'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/riscv32-linux/bin/riscv32-linux-ld: patch.c:(.text+0xc2): undefined reference to `__exittext_begin'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/riscv32-linux/bin/riscv32-linux-ld: arch/riscv/kernel/patch.o: in function `.L12':
patch.c:(.text+0xd2): undefined reference to `__exittext_end'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/riscv32-linux/bin/riscv32-linux-ld: patch.c:(.text+0xd6): undefined reference to `__exittext_end'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/riscv32-linux/bin/riscv32-linux-ld: arch/riscv/kernel/patch.o: in function `.L15':
patch.c:(.text+0x1ea): undefined reference to `__exittext_begin'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/riscv32-linux/bin/riscv32-linux-ld: arch/riscv/kernel/patch.o: in function `.L7':
patch.c:(.text+0x1ee): undefined reference to `__exittext_begin'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/riscv32-linux/bin/riscv32-linux-ld: patch.c:(.text+0x1fe): undefined reference to `__exittext_end'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/riscv32-linux/bin/riscv32-linux-ld: arch/riscv/kernel/patch.o: in function `.L22':
patch.c:(.text+0x202): undefined reference to `__exittext_end'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/riscv32-linux/bin/riscv32-linux-ld: arch/riscv/kernel/patch.o: in function `__patch_insn_write':
patch.c:(.text+0x410): undefined reference to `__exittext_begin'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/riscv32-linux/bin/riscv32-linux-ld: patch.c:(.text+0x414): undefined reference to `__exittext_begin'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/riscv32-linux/bin/riscv32-linux-ld: patch.c:(.text+0x424): undefined reference to `__exittext_end'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/riscv32-linux/bin/riscv32-linux-ld: patch.c:(.text+0x428): undefined reference to `__exittext_end'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/riscv32-linux/bin/riscv32-linux-ld: arch/riscv/kernel/patch.o: in function `.L46':
patch.c:(.text+0x53c): undefined reference to `__exittext_begin'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/riscv32-linux/bin/riscv32-linux-ld: patch.c:(.text+0x540): undefined reference to `__exittext_begin'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/riscv32-linux/bin/riscv32-linux-ld: arch/riscv/kernel/patch.o: in function `.L48':
patch.c:(.text+0x550): undefined reference to `__exittext_end'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/riscv32-linux/bin/riscv32-linux-ld: patch.c:(.text+0x554): undefined reference to `__exittext_end'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
#Randy
https://people.kernel.org/tglx/notes-about-netiquette
https://subspace.kernel.org/etiquette.html