Subject: next-20150520 build: 0 failures 51 warnings (next-20150520)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 12:54:38 +0100

Tree/Branch: next-20150520
Git describe: next-20150520
Commit: 0ebc274769 Add linux-next specific files for 20150520

Build Time: 73 min 51 sec

Passed:    9 / 9   (100.00 %)
Failed:    0 / 9   (  0.00 %)

Errors: 0
Warnings: 51
Section Mismatches: 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
     34 warnings    5 mismatches  : arm64-allmodconfig
      4 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v7_defconfig
     23 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : x86_64-defconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings Summary: 51
	  6 warning: (SCSI_UFS_QCOM) selects PHY_QCOM_UFS which has unmet direct dependencies (OF && ARCH_MSM)
	  4 ../drivers/gpu/drm/drm_crtc.c:4324:13: warning: 'drm_property_unreference_blob_locked' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
	  2 ../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/obdclass/acl.c:123:6: warning: unused variable 'old_size' [-Wunused-variable]
	  2 ../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/lov/lov_request.c:78:7: warning: unused variable 'len' [-Wunused-variable]
	  2 ../drivers/scsi/ips.c:210:2: warning: #warning "This driver has only been tested on the x86/ia64/x86_64 platforms" [-Wcpp]
	  1 ../sound/soc/samsung/dmaengine.c:60:31: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../sound/soc/samsung/dmaengine.c:53:32: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../sound/atmel/ac97c.c:919:29: warning: unused variable 'match' [-Wunused-variable]
	  1 ../net/bluetooth/mgmt.c:6463:8: warning: 'r192' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../net/bluetooth/mgmt.c:6463:8: warning: 'h192' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../kernel/acct.c:174:2: warning: value computed is not used [-Wunused-value]
	  1 ../include/trace/ftrace.h:28:0: warning: "TRACE_SYSTEM_STRING" redefined [enabled by default]
	  1 ../drivers/usb/renesas_usbhs/mod.c:246:7: warning: 'intenb1' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../drivers/usb/renesas_usbhs/common.c:492:25: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/usb/gadget/function/rndis.c:940:10: warning: 'i' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wuninitialized]
	  1 ../drivers/usb/gadget/function/rndis.c:1151:4: warning: passing argument 1 of 'rndis_signal_disconnect' makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]
	  1 ../drivers/usb/gadget/function/rndis.c:1151:28: warning: passing argument 1 of 'rndis_signal_disconnect' makes pointer from integer without a cast
	  1 ../drivers/usb/gadget/function/rndis.c:1147:4: warning: passing argument 1 of 'rndis_signal_connect' makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]
	  1 ../drivers/usb/gadget/function/rndis.c:1147:25: warning: passing argument 1 of 'rndis_signal_connect' makes pointer from integer without a cast
	  1 ../drivers/scsi/scsi_debug.c:2376:8: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default]
	  1 ../drivers/scsi/scsi_debug.c:2376:8: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
	  1 ../drivers/rtc/rtc-armada38x.c:91:22: warning: unused variable 'flags' [-Wunused-variable]
	  1 ../drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/winbond-840.c:910:2: warning: #warning Processor architecture undefined [-Wcpp]
	  1 ../drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/tulip_core.c:101:2: warning: #warning Processor architecture undefined! [-Wcpp]
	  1 ../drivers/mtd/chips/cfi_cmdset_0020.c:651:1: warning: the frame size of 1040 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	  1 ../drivers/mmc/host/sh_mmcif.c:407:4: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/mmc/host/sh_mmcif.c:406:4: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/media/platform/coda/./trace.h:12:0: warning: "TRACE_SYSTEM_STRING" redefined [enabled by default]
	  1 ../drivers/infiniband/hw/qib/qib_qp.c:44:0: warning: "BITS_PER_PAGE" redefined
	  1 ../drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb4/mem.c:147:20: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgm204.c:975:1: warning: the frame size of 1208 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_iommu.c:63:3: warning: format '%x' expects argument of type 'unsigned int', but argument 6 has type 'size_t' [-Wformat=]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_iommu.c:102:3: warning: format '%x' expects argument of type 'unsigned int', but argument 5 has type 'size_t' [-Wformat=]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gem.c:490:4: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 11 has type 'size_t' [-Wformat=]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c:97:59: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c:219:3: warning: format '%x' expects argument of type 'unsigned int', but argument 3 has type 'resource_size_t' [-Wformat=]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c:180:10: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c:113:39: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c:105:41: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/edp/edp_aux.c:158:3: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'ssize_t' [-Wformat=]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/edp/edp_aux.c:135:3: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t' [-Wformat=]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/dsi_host.c:1043:3: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t' [-Wformat=]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/dsi_host.c:1026:3: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t' [-Wformat=]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/i2c/tda998x_drv.c:647:3: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'ssize_t' [-Wformat=]
	  1 ../drivers/gpio/gpio-74xx-mmio.c:132:16: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/block/nvme-core.c:1822:21: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/block/nvme-core.c:1794:29: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/block/drbd/drbd_bitmap.c:483:0: warning: "BITS_PER_PAGE_MASK" redefined
	  1 ../drivers/block/drbd/drbd_bitmap.c:482:0: warning: "BITS_PER_PAGE" redefined
	  1 ../crypto/wp512.c:987:1: warning: the frame size of 1112 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	  1 ../arch/arm/mach-cns3xxx/pcie.c:266:1: warning: the frame size of 1088 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]

Section Mismatch Summary: 2
	  3 WARNING: drivers/staging/fsl-mc/bus/mc-bus-driver.o(.init.text+0x18c): Section mismatch in reference from the function init_module() to the function .exit.text:dprc_driver_exit()
	  2 WARNING: drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-xgene-slimpro.o(.data+0x28): Section mismatch in reference from the variable xgene_slimpro_i2c_driver to the variable .init.text:$x

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 34 warnings, 5 section mismatches

Warnings:
	warning: (SCSI_UFS_QCOM) selects PHY_QCOM_UFS which has unmet direct dependencies (OF && ARCH_MSM)
	warning: (SCSI_UFS_QCOM) selects PHY_QCOM_UFS which has unmet direct dependencies (OF && ARCH_MSM)
	warning: (SCSI_UFS_QCOM) selects PHY_QCOM_UFS which has unmet direct dependencies (OF && ARCH_MSM)
	../drivers/block/drbd/drbd_bitmap.c:482:0: warning: "BITS_PER_PAGE" redefined
	../drivers/block/drbd/drbd_bitmap.c:483:0: warning: "BITS_PER_PAGE_MASK" redefined
	../sound/soc/samsung/dmaengine.c:53:32: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../sound/soc/samsung/dmaengine.c:60:31: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/gpio/gpio-74xx-mmio.c:132:16: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/i2c/tda998x_drv.c:647:3: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'ssize_t' [-Wformat=]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/edp/edp_aux.c:135:3: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t' [-Wformat=]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/edp/edp_aux.c:158:3: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'ssize_t' [-Wformat=]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c:97:59: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c:105:41: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c:113:39: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c:180:10: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c:219:3: warning: format '%x' expects argument of type 'unsigned int', but argument 3 has type 'resource_size_t' [-Wformat=]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gem.c:490:4: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 11 has type 'size_t' [-Wformat=]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_iommu.c:63:3: warning: format '%x' expects argument of type 'unsigned int', but argument 6 has type 'size_t' [-Wformat=]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_iommu.c:102:3: warning: format '%x' expects argument of type 'unsigned int', but argument 5 has type 'size_t' [-Wformat=]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/dsi_host.c:1026:3: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t' [-Wformat=]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/dsi_host.c:1043:3: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t' [-Wformat=]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/drm_crtc.c:4324:13: warning: 'drm_property_unreference_blob_locked' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/qib/qib_qp.c:44:0: warning: "BITS_PER_PAGE" redefined
	../drivers/mmc/host/sh_mmcif.c:406:4: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/mmc/host/sh_mmcif.c:407:4: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/winbond-840.c:910:2: warning: #warning Processor architecture undefined [-Wcpp]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/tulip_core.c:101:2: warning: #warning Processor architecture undefined! [-Wcpp]
	../drivers/scsi/ips.c:210:2: warning: #warning "This driver has only been tested on the x86/ia64/x86_64 platforms" [-Wcpp]
	../drivers/scsi/scsi_debug.c:2376:8: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
	../drivers/usb/gadget/function/rndis.c:1147:25: warning: passing argument 1 of 'rndis_signal_connect' makes pointer from integer without a cast
	../drivers/usb/gadget/function/rndis.c:1151:28: warning: passing argument 1 of 'rndis_signal_disconnect' makes pointer from integer without a cast
	../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/lov/lov_request.c:78:7: warning: unused variable 'len' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/usb/renesas_usbhs/common.c:492:25: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/obdclass/acl.c:123:6: warning: unused variable 'old_size' [-Wunused-variable]

Section Mismatches:
	WARNING: drivers/staging/fsl-mc/bus/mc-bus-driver.o(.init.text+0x18c): Section mismatch in reference from the function init_module() to the function .exit.text:dprc_driver_exit()
	WARNING: drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-xgene-slimpro.o(.data+0x28): Section mismatch in reference from the variable xgene_slimpro_i2c_driver to the variable .init.text:$x
	WARNING: drivers/staging/fsl-mc/bus/mc-bus-driver.o(.init.text+0x18c): Section mismatch in reference from the function init_module() to the function .exit.text:dprc_driver_exit()
	WARNING: drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-xgene-slimpro.o(.data+0x28): Section mismatch in reference from the variable xgene_slimpro_i2c_driver to the variable .init.text:$x
	WARNING: drivers/staging/fsl-mc/bus/mc-bus-driver.o(.init.text+0x18c): Section mismatch in reference from the function init_module() to the function .exit.text:dprc_driver_exit()

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v7_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../net/bluetooth/mgmt.c:6463:8: warning: 'r192' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../net/bluetooth/mgmt.c:6463:8: warning: 'h192' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/drm_crtc.c:4324:13: warning: 'drm_property_unreference_blob_locked' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
	../drivers/usb/renesas_usbhs/mod.c:246:7: warning: 'intenb1' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 23 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	warning: (SCSI_UFS_QCOM) selects PHY_QCOM_UFS which has unmet direct dependencies (OF && ARCH_MSM)
	warning: (SCSI_UFS_QCOM) selects PHY_QCOM_UFS which has unmet direct dependencies (OF && ARCH_MSM)
	warning: (SCSI_UFS_QCOM) selects PHY_QCOM_UFS which has unmet direct dependencies (OF && ARCH_MSM)
	../arch/arm/mach-cns3xxx/pcie.c:266:1: warning: the frame size of 1088 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	../crypto/wp512.c:987:1: warning: the frame size of 1112 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	../sound/atmel/ac97c.c:919:29: warning: unused variable 'match' [-Wunused-variable]
	../kernel/acct.c:174:2: warning: value computed is not used [-Wunused-value]
	../drivers/block/nvme-core.c:1794:29: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/block/nvme-core.c:1822:21: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgm204.c:975:1: warning: the frame size of 1208 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/drm_crtc.c:4324:13: warning: 'drm_property_unreference_blob_locked' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb4/mem.c:147:20: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/mtd/chips/cfi_cmdset_0020.c:651:1: warning: the frame size of 1040 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	../include/trace/ftrace.h:28:0: warning: "TRACE_SYSTEM_STRING" redefined [enabled by default]
	../drivers/media/platform/coda/./trace.h:12:0: warning: "TRACE_SYSTEM_STRING" redefined [enabled by default]
	../drivers/rtc/rtc-armada38x.c:91:22: warning: unused variable 'flags' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/scsi/ips.c:210:2: warning: #warning "This driver has only been tested on the x86/ia64/x86_64 platforms" [-Wcpp]
	../drivers/scsi/scsi_debug.c:2376:8: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default]
	../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/lov/lov_request.c:78:7: warning: unused variable 'len' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/obdclass/acl.c:123:6: warning: unused variable 'old_size' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/usb/gadget/function/rndis.c:1147:4: warning: passing argument 1 of 'rndis_signal_connect' makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]
	../drivers/usb/gadget/function/rndis.c:1151:4: warning: passing argument 1 of 'rndis_signal_disconnect' makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]
	../drivers/usb/gadget/function/rndis.c:940:10: warning: 'i' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wuninitialized]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64-defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../drivers/gpu/drm/drm_crtc.c:4324:13: warning: 'drm_property_unreference_blob_locked' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches:

x86_64-allnoconfig
arm64-allnoconfig
arm-allnoconfig
arm-multi_v5_defconfig
arm64-defconfig