Subject: next-20150525 build: 0 failures 33 warnings (next-20150525)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 16:40:29 +0100

Tree/Branch: next-20150525
Git describe: next-20150525
Commit: c20184734e Add linux-next specific files for 20150525

Build Time: 74 min 4 sec

Passed:    9 / 9   (100.00 %)
Failed:    0 / 9   (  0.00 %)

Errors: 0
Warnings: 33
Section Mismatches: 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allnoconfig
     17 warnings    5 mismatches  : arm64-allmodconfig
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v5_defconfig
      6 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v7_defconfig
     18 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allnoconfig
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-defconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings Summary: 33
	 12 <stdin>:1253:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]
	  2 ../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/obdclass/acl.c:123:6: warning: unused variable 'old_size' [-Wunused-variable]
	  2 ../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/lov/lov_request.c:78:7: warning: unused variable 'len' [-Wunused-variable]
	  2 ../drivers/scsi/ips.c:210:2: warning: #warning "This driver has only been tested on the x86/ia64/x86_64 platforms" [-Wcpp]
	  1 arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig:598:warning: override: reassigning to symbol COMMON_CLK_QCOM
	  1 ../sound/soc/samsung/dmaengine.c:60:31: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../sound/soc/samsung/dmaengine.c:53:32: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../net/bluetooth/mgmt.c:6463:8: warning: 'r192' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../net/bluetooth/mgmt.c:6463:8: warning: 'h192' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../kernel/acct.c:174:2: warning: value computed is not used [-Wunused-value]
	  1 ../include/trace/trace_events.h:28:0: warning: "TRACE_SYSTEM_STRING" redefined [enabled by default]
	  1 ../drivers/usb/renesas_usbhs/common.c:492:25: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/rtc/rtc-armada38x.c:91:22: warning: unused variable 'flags' [-Wunused-variable]
	  1 ../drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/winbond-840.c:910:2: warning: #warning Processor architecture undefined [-Wcpp]
	  1 ../drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/tulip_core.c:101:2: warning: #warning Processor architecture undefined! [-Wcpp]
	  1 ../drivers/mtd/chips/cfi_cmdset_0020.c:651:1: warning: the frame size of 1040 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	  1 ../drivers/mmc/host/sh_mmcif.c:418:4: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/mmc/host/sh_mmcif.c:417:4: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/mmc/host/sh_mmcif.c:1063:28: warning: 'f_min' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../drivers/media/platform/coda/./trace.h:12:0: warning: "TRACE_SYSTEM_STRING" redefined [enabled by default]
	  1 ../drivers/infiniband/hw/qib/qib_qp.c:44:0: warning: "BITS_PER_PAGE" redefined
	  1 ../drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb4/mem.c:147:20: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgm204.c:975:1: warning: the frame size of 1208 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/i2c/tda998x_drv.c:647:3: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'ssize_t' [-Wformat=]
	  1 ../drivers/gpio/gpio-74xx-mmio.c:132:16: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/block/nvme-core.c:1832:10: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/block/nvme-core.c:1793:21: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/block/nvme-core.c:1789:4: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/block/nvme-core.c:1767:29: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/block/drbd/drbd_bitmap.c:483:0: warning: "BITS_PER_PAGE_MASK" redefined
	  1 ../drivers/block/drbd/drbd_bitmap.c:482:0: warning: "BITS_PER_PAGE" redefined
	  1 ../crypto/wp512.c:987:1: warning: the frame size of 1112 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	  1 ../arch/arm/mach-cns3xxx/pcie.c:266:1: warning: the frame size of 1088 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]

Section Mismatch Summary: 2
	  3 WARNING: drivers/staging/fsl-mc/bus/mc-bus-driver.o(.init.text+0x18c): Section mismatch in reference from the function init_module() to the function .exit.text:dprc_driver_exit()
	  2 WARNING: drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-xgene-slimpro.o(.data+0x28): Section mismatch in reference from the variable xgene_slimpro_i2c_driver to the variable .init.text:$x

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allnoconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1253:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 17 warnings, 5 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1253:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]
	../drivers/block/drbd/drbd_bitmap.c:482:0: warning: "BITS_PER_PAGE" redefined
	../drivers/block/drbd/drbd_bitmap.c:483:0: warning: "BITS_PER_PAGE_MASK" redefined
	../drivers/gpio/gpio-74xx-mmio.c:132:16: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../sound/soc/samsung/dmaengine.c:53:32: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../sound/soc/samsung/dmaengine.c:60:31: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/i2c/tda998x_drv.c:647:3: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'ssize_t' [-Wformat=]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/qib/qib_qp.c:44:0: warning: "BITS_PER_PAGE" redefined
	../drivers/mmc/host/sh_mmcif.c:417:4: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/mmc/host/sh_mmcif.c:418:4: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/winbond-840.c:910:2: warning: #warning Processor architecture undefined [-Wcpp]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/tulip_core.c:101:2: warning: #warning Processor architecture undefined! [-Wcpp]
	../drivers/scsi/ips.c:210:2: warning: #warning "This driver has only been tested on the x86/ia64/x86_64 platforms" [-Wcpp]
	../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/lov/lov_request.c:78:7: warning: unused variable 'len' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/obdclass/acl.c:123:6: warning: unused variable 'old_size' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/usb/renesas_usbhs/common.c:492:25: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	<stdin>:1253:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]

Section Mismatches:
	WARNING: drivers/staging/fsl-mc/bus/mc-bus-driver.o(.init.text+0x18c): Section mismatch in reference from the function init_module() to the function .exit.text:dprc_driver_exit()
	WARNING: drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-xgene-slimpro.o(.data+0x28): Section mismatch in reference from the variable xgene_slimpro_i2c_driver to the variable .init.text:$x
	WARNING: drivers/staging/fsl-mc/bus/mc-bus-driver.o(.init.text+0x18c): Section mismatch in reference from the function init_module() to the function .exit.text:dprc_driver_exit()
	WARNING: drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-xgene-slimpro.o(.data+0x28): Section mismatch in reference from the variable xgene_slimpro_i2c_driver to the variable .init.text:$x
	WARNING: drivers/staging/fsl-mc/bus/mc-bus-driver.o(.init.text+0x18c): Section mismatch in reference from the function init_module() to the function .exit.text:dprc_driver_exit()

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v5_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1253:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1253:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v7_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig:598:warning: override: reassigning to symbol COMMON_CLK_QCOM
	<stdin>:1253:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]
	../net/bluetooth/mgmt.c:6463:8: warning: 'r192' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../net/bluetooth/mgmt.c:6463:8: warning: 'h192' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/mmc/host/sh_mmcif.c:1063:28: warning: 'f_min' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	<stdin>:1253:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 18 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1253:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]
	../arch/arm/mach-cns3xxx/pcie.c:266:1: warning: the frame size of 1088 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	../crypto/wp512.c:987:1: warning: the frame size of 1112 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	../kernel/acct.c:174:2: warning: value computed is not used [-Wunused-value]
	../drivers/block/nvme-core.c:1767:29: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/block/nvme-core.c:1789:4: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/block/nvme-core.c:1793:21: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/block/nvme-core.c:1832:10: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb4/mem.c:147:20: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgm204.c:975:1: warning: the frame size of 1208 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	../drivers/mtd/chips/cfi_cmdset_0020.c:651:1: warning: the frame size of 1040 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	../include/trace/trace_events.h:28:0: warning: "TRACE_SYSTEM_STRING" redefined [enabled by default]
	../drivers/media/platform/coda/./trace.h:12:0: warning: "TRACE_SYSTEM_STRING" redefined [enabled by default]
	../drivers/rtc/rtc-armada38x.c:91:22: warning: unused variable 'flags' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/scsi/ips.c:210:2: warning: #warning "This driver has only been tested on the x86/ia64/x86_64 platforms" [-Wcpp]
	../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/lov/lov_request.c:78:7: warning: unused variable 'len' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/obdclass/acl.c:123:6: warning: unused variable 'old_size' [-Wunused-variable]
	<stdin>:1253:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allnoconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1253:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1253:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1253:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches:

x86_64-allnoconfig
x86_64-defconfig