Subject: next-20150902 build: 2 failures 71 warnings (next-20150902)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 16:15:30 +0100

Tree/Branch: next-20150902
Git describe: next-20150902
Commit: 0e658695ff Add linux-next specific files for 20150902

Build Time: 89 min 8 sec

Passed:    7 / 9   ( 77.78 %)
Failed:    2 / 9   ( 22.22 %)

Errors: 1
Warnings: 71
Section Mismatches: 1

Failed defconfigs:
	arm64-allmodconfig
	arm-allmodconfig

Errors:

	arm-allmodconfig
../drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bgmac.c:1450:2: error: too few arguments to function 'fixed_phy_register'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allnoconfig
     86 warnings    1 mismatches  : arm64-allmodconfig
      9 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v5_defconfig
     11 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v7_defconfig
      3 warnings    0 mismatches  : x86_64-defconfig
     90 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig
      3 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allnoconfig
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-defconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Errors summary: 1
	  1 ../drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bgmac.c:1450:2: error: too few arguments to function 'fixed_phy_register'

Warnings Summary: 71
	 17 ../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:63:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	 17 ../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:62:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	 11 ../drivers/crypto/caam/desc.h:1495:0: warning: "JUMP_TYPE_MASK" redefined [enabled by default]
	 10 <stdin>:1298:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]
	 10 ../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:44:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	 10 ../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:43:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	  6 <stdin>:1304:2: warning: #warning syscall membarrier not implemented [-Wcpp]
	  6 <stdin>:1301:2: warning: #warning syscall mlock2 not implemented [-Wcpp]
	  6 ../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:522:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  6 ../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:521:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  6 ../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:445:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  6 ../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:444:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  6 ../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:522:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  6 ../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:521:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  6 ../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:445:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  6 ../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:444:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  4 ../drivers/staging/ft1000/ft1000-usb/ft1000_usb.h:32:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	  4 ../drivers/staging/ft1000/ft1000-usb/ft1000_usb.h:31:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	  4 ../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_main.c:7632:2: warning: left shift count >= width of type [enabled by default]
	  3 ../include/linux/blkdev.h:1368:21: warning: 'bvprv.bv_offset' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  3 ../include/linux/blkdev.h:1368:21: warning: 'bvprv.bv_len' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  2 ../include/linux/kernel.h:601:17: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
	  2 ../drivers/rtc/rtc-ds1374.c:667:6: warning: unused variable 'res' [-Wunused-variable]
	  2 ../block/blk-merge.c:91:9: warning: 'bvprv.bv_page' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../sound/soc/samsung/dmaengine.c:60:31: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../sound/soc/samsung/dmaengine.c:53:32: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../net/bluetooth/mgmt.c:6643:8: warning: 'r192' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../net/bluetooth/mgmt.c:6643:8: warning: 'h192' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../kernel/sched/rt.c:68:13: warning: 'push_irq_work_func' declared 'static' but never defined [-Wunused-function]
	  1 ../include/uapi/linux/byteorder/big_endian.h:32:26: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]
	  1 ../include/linux/bitops.h:6:19: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]
	  1 ../include/linux/bitops.h:58:34: warning: passing argument 1 of 'find_next_zero_bit' from incompatible pointer type
	  1 ../include/linux/bitops.h:56:34: warning: passing argument 1 of 'find_next_zero_bit' from incompatible pointer type
	  1 ../include/asm-generic/memory_model.h:52:52: warning: 'bvprv.bv_page' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../fs/logfs/dev_bdev.c:84:14: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast [enabled by default]
	  1 ../fs/logfs/dev_bdev.c:174:14: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast [enabled by default]
	  1 ../drivers/usb/renesas_usbhs/common.c:496:25: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/tty/serial/amba-pl011.c:329:13: warning: 'pl011_writeb' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
	  1 ../drivers/scsi/bnx2fc/bnx2fc_fcoe.c:2134:1: warning: the frame size of 1256 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	  1 ../drivers/scsi/advansys.c:7806:2: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]
	  1 ../drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-ssbi-mpp.c:766:17: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-ssbi-gpio.c:675:17: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/ntb/ntb_transport.c:809:3: warning: right shift count >= width of type [enabled by default]
	  1 ../drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/pci.c:1588:2: warning: right shift count >= width of type [enabled by default]
	  1 ../drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/pci.c:1585:2: warning: right shift count >= width of type [enabled by default]
	  1 ../drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/winbond-840.c:910:2: warning: #warning Processor architecture undefined [-Wcpp]
	  1 ../drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/tulip_core.c:101:2: warning: #warning Processor architecture undefined! [-Wcpp]
	  1 ../drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4_main.c:4579:8: warning: 'chip' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wuninitialized]
	  1 ../drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bgmac.c:1450:2: warning: passing argument 3 of 'fixed_phy_register' makes integer from pointer without a cast [enabled by default]
	  1 ../drivers/mmc/host/sh_mmcif.c:418:4: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/mmc/host/sh_mmcif.c:417:4: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/media/platform/sti/c8sectpfe/c8sectpfe-core.c:588:2: warning: format '%x' expects argument of type 'unsigned int', but argument 5 has type 'dma_addr_t' [-Wformat=]
	  1 ../drivers/media/platform/sti/c8sectpfe/c8sectpfe-core.c:1109:32: warning: 'err' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wuninitialized]
	  1 ../drivers/infiniband/hw/qib/qib_qp.c:44:0: warning: "BITS_PER_PAGE" redefined
	  1 ../drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb4/mem.c:147:20: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/infiniband/core/uverbs_cmd.c:1466:2: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_cmdbuf.c:297:3: warning: right shift count >= width of type [enabled by default]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_fence.c:64:2: warning: format '%lu' expects argument of type 'long unsigned int', but argument 4 has type 'long long int' [-Wformat]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_debugfs.c:39:6: warning: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 3 has type 'long long int' [-Wformat]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_cs.c:210:11: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_cs.c:200:15: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_cs.c:180:21: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/devfreq/event/exynos-ppmu.c:322:3: warning: left shift count >= width of type [enabled by default]
	  1 ../drivers/devfreq/event/exynos-ppmu.c:322:3: warning: left shift count >= width of type
	  1 ../drivers/block/nvme-core.c:1891:10: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/block/nvme-core.c:1849:4: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/block/drbd/drbd_bitmap.c:483:0: warning: "BITS_PER_PAGE_MASK" redefined
	  1 ../drivers/block/drbd/drbd_bitmap.c:482:0: warning: "BITS_PER_PAGE" redefined
	  1 ../drivers/atm/iphase.h:127:0: warning: "isprint" redefined
	  1 ../crypto/wp512.c:987:1: warning: the frame size of 1112 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	  1 ../arch/arm/mach-cns3xxx/pcie.c:266:1: warning: the frame size of 1088 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]

Section Mismatch Summary: 1
	  1 WARNING: drivers/staging/fsl-mc/bus/mc-bus-driver.o(.init.text+0x18c): Section mismatch in reference from the function init_module() to the function .exit.text:dprc_driver_exit()

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allnoconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1298:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]
	../kernel/sched/rt.c:68:13: warning: 'push_irq_work_func' declared 'static' but never defined [-Wunused-function]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allmodconfig : FAIL, 0 errors, 86 warnings, 1 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1298:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]
	../drivers/atm/iphase.h:127:0: warning: "isprint" redefined
	../drivers/block/drbd/drbd_bitmap.c:482:0: warning: "BITS_PER_PAGE" redefined
	../drivers/block/drbd/drbd_bitmap.c:483:0: warning: "BITS_PER_PAGE_MASK" redefined
	../drivers/devfreq/event/exynos-ppmu.c:322:3: warning: left shift count >= width of type
	../sound/soc/samsung/dmaengine.c:53:32: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../sound/soc/samsung/dmaengine.c:60:31: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../include/linux/bitops.h:56:34: warning: passing argument 1 of 'find_next_zero_bit' from incompatible pointer type
	../include/linux/bitops.h:58:34: warning: passing argument 1 of 'find_next_zero_bit' from incompatible pointer type
	../include/linux/kernel.h:601:17: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
	../include/linux/kernel.h:601:17: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/qib/qib_qp.c:44:0: warning: "BITS_PER_PAGE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:43:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:44:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:43:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:44:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:43:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:44:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:43:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:44:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:43:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:44:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:43:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:44:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:43:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:44:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:43:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:44:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:43:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:44:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:43:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_ecdis.h:44:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/mmc/host/sh_mmcif.c:417:4: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/mmc/host/sh_mmcif.c:418:4: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/media/platform/sti/c8sectpfe/c8sectpfe-core.c:588:2: warning: format '%x' expects argument of type 'unsigned int', but argument 5 has type 'dma_addr_t' [-Wformat=]
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:62:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:63:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:62:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:63:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:62:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:63:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:62:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:63:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:62:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:63:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:62:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:63:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:62:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:63:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:62:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:63:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:62:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:63:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:62:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:63:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:62:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:63:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:62:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:63:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:62:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:63:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:62:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:63:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:62:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:63:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:62:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:63:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:62:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/net/fddi/skfp/h/targetos.h:63:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/winbond-840.c:910:2: warning: #warning Processor architecture undefined [-Wcpp]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/tulip_core.c:101:2: warning: #warning Processor architecture undefined! [-Wcpp]
	../drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-ssbi-gpio.c:675:17: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-ssbi-mpp.c:766:17: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/rtc/rtc-ds1374.c:667:6: warning: unused variable 'res' [-Wunused-variable]
	../include/linux/bitops.h:6:19: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]
	../drivers/tty/serial/amba-pl011.c:329:13: warning: 'pl011_writeb' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
	../drivers/staging/ft1000/ft1000-usb/ft1000_usb.h:31:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/staging/ft1000/ft1000-usb/ft1000_usb.h:32:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/staging/ft1000/ft1000-usb/ft1000_usb.h:31:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/staging/ft1000/ft1000-usb/ft1000_usb.h:32:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/staging/ft1000/ft1000-usb/ft1000_usb.h:31:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/staging/ft1000/ft1000-usb/ft1000_usb.h:32:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../drivers/staging/ft1000/ft1000-usb/ft1000_usb.h:31:0: warning: "FALSE" redefined
	../drivers/staging/ft1000/ft1000-usb/ft1000_usb.h:32:0: warning: "TRUE" redefined
	../include/uapi/linux/byteorder/big_endian.h:32:26: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]
	../drivers/usb/renesas_usbhs/common.c:496:25: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]

Section Mismatches:
	WARNING: drivers/staging/fsl-mc/bus/mc-bus-driver.o(.init.text+0x18c): Section mismatch in reference from the function init_module() to the function .exit.text:dprc_driver_exit()

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v5_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 9 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1298:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1301:2: warning: #warning syscall mlock2 not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1304:2: warning: #warning syscall membarrier not implemented [-Wcpp]
	../block/blk-merge.c:91:9: warning: 'bvprv.bv_page' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../include/linux/blkdev.h:1368:21: warning: 'bvprv.bv_len' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../include/linux/blkdev.h:1368:21: warning: 'bvprv.bv_offset' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	<stdin>:1298:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1301:2: warning: #warning syscall mlock2 not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1304:2: warning: #warning syscall membarrier not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v7_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 11 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1298:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1301:2: warning: #warning syscall mlock2 not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1304:2: warning: #warning syscall membarrier not implemented [-Wcpp]
	../block/blk-merge.c:91:9: warning: 'bvprv.bv_page' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../include/linux/blkdev.h:1368:21: warning: 'bvprv.bv_len' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../include/linux/blkdev.h:1368:21: warning: 'bvprv.bv_offset' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../net/bluetooth/mgmt.c:6643:8: warning: 'r192' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../net/bluetooth/mgmt.c:6643:8: warning: 'h192' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	<stdin>:1298:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1301:2: warning: #warning syscall mlock2 not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1304:2: warning: #warning syscall membarrier not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64-defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../include/linux/blkdev.h:1368:21: warning: 'bvprv.bv_offset' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../include/linux/blkdev.h:1368:21: warning: 'bvprv.bv_len' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../include/asm-generic/memory_model.h:52:52: warning: 'bvprv.bv_page' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : FAIL, 1 errors, 90 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
	../drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bgmac.c:1450:2: error: too few arguments to function 'fixed_phy_register'

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1298:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1301:2: warning: #warning syscall mlock2 not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1304:2: warning: #warning syscall membarrier not implemented [-Wcpp]
	../arch/arm/mach-cns3xxx/pcie.c:266:1: warning: the frame size of 1088 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	../crypto/wp512.c:987:1: warning: the frame size of 1112 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	../drivers/block/nvme-core.c:1849:4: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/block/nvme-core.c:1891:10: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../fs/logfs/dev_bdev.c:84:14: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast [enabled by default]
	../fs/logfs/dev_bdev.c:174:14: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast [enabled by default]
	../drivers/crypto/caam/desc.h:1495:0: warning: "JUMP_TYPE_MASK" redefined [enabled by default]
	../drivers/crypto/caam/desc.h:1495:0: warning: "JUMP_TYPE_MASK" redefined [enabled by default]
	../drivers/crypto/caam/desc.h:1495:0: warning: "JUMP_TYPE_MASK" redefined [enabled by default]
	../drivers/crypto/caam/desc.h:1495:0: warning: "JUMP_TYPE_MASK" redefined [enabled by default]
	../drivers/crypto/caam/desc.h:1495:0: warning: "JUMP_TYPE_MASK" redefined [enabled by default]
	../drivers/crypto/caam/desc.h:1495:0: warning: "JUMP_TYPE_MASK" redefined [enabled by default]
	../drivers/crypto/caam/desc.h:1495:0: warning: "JUMP_TYPE_MASK" redefined [enabled by default]
	../drivers/crypto/caam/desc.h:1495:0: warning: "JUMP_TYPE_MASK" redefined [enabled by default]
	../drivers/crypto/caam/desc.h:1495:0: warning: "JUMP_TYPE_MASK" redefined [enabled by default]
	../drivers/crypto/caam/desc.h:1495:0: warning: "JUMP_TYPE_MASK" redefined [enabled by default]
	../drivers/crypto/caam/desc.h:1495:0: warning: "JUMP_TYPE_MASK" redefined [enabled by default]
	../drivers/devfreq/event/exynos-ppmu.c:322:3: warning: left shift count >= width of type [enabled by default]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_cs.c:180:21: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_cs.c:200:15: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_cs.c:210:11: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_fence.c:64:2: warning: format '%lu' expects argument of type 'long unsigned int', but argument 4 has type 'long long int' [-Wformat]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_debugfs.c:39:6: warning: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 3 has type 'long long int' [-Wformat]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_cmdbuf.c:297:3: warning: right shift count >= width of type [enabled by default]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb4/mem.c:147:20: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/infiniband/core/uverbs_cmd.c:1466:2: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/ntb/ntb_transport.c:809:3: warning: right shift count >= width of type [enabled by default]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bgmac.c:1450:2: warning: passing argument 3 of 'fixed_phy_register' makes integer from pointer without a cast [enabled by default]
	../drivers/rtc/rtc-ds1374.c:667:6: warning: unused variable 'res' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/media/platform/sti/c8sectpfe/c8sectpfe-core.c:1109:32: warning: 'err' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wuninitialized]
	../drivers/scsi/bnx2fc/bnx2fc_fcoe.c:2134:1: warning: the frame size of 1256 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4_main.c:4579:8: warning: 'chip' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wuninitialized]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_main.c:7632:2: warning: left shift count >= width of type [enabled by default]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_main.c:7632:2: warning: left shift count >= width of type [enabled by default]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_main.c:7632:2: warning: left shift count >= width of type [enabled by default]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_main.c:7632:2: warning: left shift count >= width of type [enabled by default]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:444:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:444:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:444:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:444:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:444:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:444:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:445:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:445:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:445:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:445:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:445:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:445:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:521:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:521:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:521:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:521:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:521:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:521:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:522:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:522:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:522:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:522:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:522:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_common.c:522:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:444:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:444:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:444:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:444:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:444:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:444:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:445:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:445:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:445:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:445:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:445:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:445:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:521:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:521:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:521:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:521:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:521:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:521:24: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:522:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:522:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:522:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:522:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:522:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_common.c:522:23: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/pci.c:1585:2: warning: right shift count >= width of type [enabled by default]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/pci.c:1588:2: warning: right shift count >= width of type [enabled by default]
	../drivers/scsi/advansys.c:7806:2: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allnoconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1298:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1301:2: warning: #warning syscall mlock2 not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1304:2: warning: #warning syscall membarrier not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1298:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1298:2: warning: #warning syscall userfaultfd not implemented [-Wcpp]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches:

x86_64-allnoconfig