Subject: next-20151211 build: 0 failures 14 warnings (next-20151211)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 09:42:57 +0000

Tree/Branch: next-20151211
Git describe: next-20151211
Commit: 9379b04541 Add linux-next specific files for 20151211

Build Time: 72 min 37 sec

Passed:    9 / 9   (100.00 %)
Failed:    0 / 9   (  0.00 %)

Errors: 0
Warnings: 14
Section Mismatches: 0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
      5 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allmodconfig
      3 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v5_defconfig
      8 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v7_defconfig
      5 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allnoconfig
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-defconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings Summary: 14
	  7 <stdin>:1307:2: warning: #warning syscall copy_file_range not implemented [-Wcpp]
	  2 ../drivers/scsi/device_handler/scsi_dh_alua.c:324:23: warning: unused variable 'vpd_pg83' [-Wunused-variable]
	  2 ../drivers/scsi/device_handler/scsi_dh_alua.c:323:17: warning: unused variable 'd' [-Wunused-variable]
	  2 ../drivers/gpio/gpiolib.c:225:31: warning: 'iterator' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../sound/soc/sh/rcar/mix.c:135:13: warning: 'ret' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../sound/soc/sh/rcar/dvc.c:337:13: warning: 'ret' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../sound/soc/sh/rcar/ctu.c:88:13: warning: 'ret' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../net/bluetooth/mgmt.c:5471:8: warning: 'r192' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../net/bluetooth/mgmt.c:5471:8: warning: 'h192' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../drivers/staging/emxx_udc/emxx_udc.c:843:45: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/staging/emxx_udc/emxx_udc.c:2731:6: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/staging/emxx_udc/emxx_udc.c:1085:45: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/gpio/gpiolib.c:193:20: warning: 'iterator' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../crypto/wp512.c:987:1: warning: the frame size of 1112 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../drivers/scsi/device_handler/scsi_dh_alua.c:324:23: warning: unused variable 'vpd_pg83' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/scsi/device_handler/scsi_dh_alua.c:323:17: warning: unused variable 'd' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/staging/emxx_udc/emxx_udc.c:843:45: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/staging/emxx_udc/emxx_udc.c:1085:45: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/staging/emxx_udc/emxx_udc.c:2731:6: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v5_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1307:2: warning: #warning syscall copy_file_range not implemented [-Wcpp]
	../drivers/gpio/gpiolib.c:225:31: warning: 'iterator' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	<stdin>:1307:2: warning: #warning syscall copy_file_range not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v7_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1307:2: warning: #warning syscall copy_file_range not implemented [-Wcpp]
	../net/bluetooth/mgmt.c:5471:8: warning: 'r192' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../net/bluetooth/mgmt.c:5471:8: warning: 'h192' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../sound/soc/sh/rcar/ctu.c:88:13: warning: 'ret' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../sound/soc/sh/rcar/mix.c:135:13: warning: 'ret' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../sound/soc/sh/rcar/dvc.c:337:13: warning: 'ret' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/gpio/gpiolib.c:225:31: warning: 'iterator' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	<stdin>:1307:2: warning: #warning syscall copy_file_range not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1307:2: warning: #warning syscall copy_file_range not implemented [-Wcpp]
	../crypto/wp512.c:987:1: warning: the frame size of 1112 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	../drivers/scsi/device_handler/scsi_dh_alua.c:324:23: warning: unused variable 'vpd_pg83' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/scsi/device_handler/scsi_dh_alua.c:323:17: warning: unused variable 'd' [-Wunused-variable]
	<stdin>:1307:2: warning: #warning syscall copy_file_range not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allnoconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1307:2: warning: #warning syscall copy_file_range not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../drivers/gpio/gpiolib.c:193:20: warning: 'iterator' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches:

x86_64-allnoconfig
arm64-allnoconfig
x86_64-defconfig