Subject: next-20160208 build: 0 failures 5 warnings (next-20160208)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2016 08:22:46 +0000

Tree/Branch: next-20160208
Git describe: next-20160208
Commit: 32a7516299 Add linux-next specific files for 20160208

Build Time: 83 min 38 sec

Passed:    9 / 9   (100.00 %)
Failed:    0 / 9   (  0.00 %)

Errors: 0
Warnings: 5
Section Mismatches: 0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
     11 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings Summary: 5
	  7 ../include/asm-generic/div64.h:207:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
	  1 ../lib/lz4/lz4hc_compress.c:514:1: warning: the frame size of 1472 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	  1 ../drivers/ntb/test/ntb_perf.c:214:14: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/ntb/test/ntb_perf.c:213:10: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/mtd/chips/cfi_cmdset_0020.c:651:1: warning: the frame size of 1032 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 11 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../lib/lz4/lz4hc_compress.c:514:1: warning: the frame size of 1472 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	../drivers/mtd/chips/cfi_cmdset_0020.c:651:1: warning: the frame size of 1032 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	../drivers/ntb/test/ntb_perf.c:213:10: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/ntb/test/ntb_perf.c:214:14: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../include/asm-generic/div64.h:207:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
	../include/asm-generic/div64.h:207:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
	../include/asm-generic/div64.h:207:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
	../include/asm-generic/div64.h:207:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
	../include/asm-generic/div64.h:207:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
	../include/asm-generic/div64.h:207:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
	../include/asm-generic/div64.h:207:28: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches:

arm64-allnoconfig
arm64-allmodconfig
arm-multi_v5_defconfig
arm-multi_v7_defconfig
x86_64-defconfig
arm-allnoconfig
x86_64-allnoconfig
arm64-defconfig