Subject: next-20160422 build: 1 failures 14 warnings (next-20160422)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 09:37:17 +0100

Tree/Branch: next-20160422
Git describe: next-20160422
Commit: 73442f7bec Add linux-next specific files for 20160422

Build Time: 87 min 22 sec

Passed:    8 / 9   ( 88.89 %)
Failed:    1 / 9   ( 11.11 %)

Errors: 1
Warnings: 14
Section Mismatches: 0

Failed defconfigs:
	arm-allmodconfig

Errors:

	arm-allmodconfig
ERROR: "__bad_udelay" [drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe.ko] undefined!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allnoconfig
     10 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allmodconfig
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v5_defconfig
      6 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v7_defconfig
     12 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig
      6 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-defconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Errors summary: 1
	  1 ERROR: "__bad_udelay" [drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe.ko] undefined!

Warnings Summary: 14
	  5 <stdin>:1313:2: warning: #warning syscall pwritev2 not implemented [-Wcpp]
	  5 <stdin>:1310:2: warning: #warning syscall preadv2 not implemented [-Wcpp]
	  5 ../include/linux/export.h:63:25: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  5 ../drivers/regulator/core.c:2512:1: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  3 ../drivers/gpu/drm/rcar-du/rcar_du_drv.c:300:24: warning: unused variable 'connector' [-Wunused-variable]
	  3 ../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c:468:18: warning: unused variable 'kms' [-Wunused-variable]
	  3 ../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy.c:181:3: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  3 ../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/dsi_host.c:329:3: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  1 ../lib/lz4/lz4hc_compress.c:514:1: warning: the frame size of 1472 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	  1 ../drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c:1325:1: warning: the frame size of 1056 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	  1 ../drivers/mtd/chips/cfi_cmdset_0020.c:651:1: warning: the frame size of 1032 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/hdmi5.c:134:2: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/hdmi4.c:117:2: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/dsi.c:1183:2: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allnoconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1310:2: warning: #warning syscall preadv2 not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1313:2: warning: #warning syscall pwritev2 not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 10 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1310:2: warning: #warning syscall preadv2 not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1313:2: warning: #warning syscall pwritev2 not implemented [-Wcpp]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c:468:18: warning: unused variable 'kms' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/dsi_host.c:329:3: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy.c:181:3: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/rcar-du/rcar_du_drv.c:300:24: warning: unused variable 'connector' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/regulator/core.c:2512:1: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../include/linux/export.h:63:25: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	<stdin>:1310:2: warning: #warning syscall preadv2 not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1313:2: warning: #warning syscall pwritev2 not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v5_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../drivers/regulator/core.c:2512:1: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../include/linux/export.h:63:25: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v7_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../drivers/gpu/drm/rcar-du/rcar_du_drv.c:300:24: warning: unused variable 'connector' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c:468:18: warning: unused variable 'kms' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/dsi_host.c:329:3: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy.c:181:3: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/regulator/core.c:2512:1: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../include/linux/export.h:63:25: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : FAIL, 1 errors, 12 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
	ERROR: "__bad_udelay" [drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe.ko] undefined!

Warnings:
	../lib/lz4/lz4hc_compress.c:514:1: warning: the frame size of 1472 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c:468:18: warning: unused variable 'kms' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/dsi_host.c:329:3: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy.c:181:3: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/dsi.c:1183:2: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/hdmi4.c:117:2: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/hdmi5.c:134:2: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/rcar-du/rcar_du_drv.c:300:24: warning: unused variable 'connector' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/mtd/chips/cfi_cmdset_0020.c:651:1: warning: the frame size of 1032 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c:1325:1: warning: the frame size of 1056 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	../drivers/regulator/core.c:2512:1: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../include/linux/export.h:63:25: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1310:2: warning: #warning syscall preadv2 not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1313:2: warning: #warning syscall pwritev2 not implemented [-Wcpp]
	../drivers/regulator/core.c:2512:1: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../include/linux/export.h:63:25: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	<stdin>:1310:2: warning: #warning syscall preadv2 not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1313:2: warning: #warning syscall pwritev2 not implemented [-Wcpp]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches:

x86_64-allnoconfig
arm-allnoconfig
x86_64-defconfig