Subject: next-20160427 build: 1 failures 15 warnings (next-20160427)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 10:50:51 +0100

Tree/Branch: next-20160427
Git describe: next-20160427
Commit: a9f10f32e9 Add linux-next specific files for 20160427

Build Time: 78 min 31 sec

Passed:    8 / 9   ( 88.89 %)
Failed:    1 / 9   ( 11.11 %)

Errors: 1
Warnings: 15
Section Mismatches: 0

Failed defconfigs:
	arm64-allmodconfig

Errors:

	arm64-allmodconfig
../drivers/phy/tegra/xusb-tegra210.c:1721:3: error: label 'out' used but not defined

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
      9 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allmodconfig
      5 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v7_defconfig
     11 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v5_defconfig
      3 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-defconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Errors summary: 1
	  1 ../drivers/phy/tegra/xusb-tegra210.c:1721:3: error: label 'out' used but not defined

Warnings Summary: 15
	  5 ../include/linux/export.h:63:25: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  5 ../drivers/regulator/core.c:2536:1: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  3 ../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c:468:18: warning: unused variable 'kms' [-Wunused-variable]
	  3 ../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy.c:181:3: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  3 ../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/dsi_host.c:329:3: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  2 ../drivers/pinctrl/sh-pfc/core.c:603:17: warning: unused variable 'pfc' [-Wunused-variable]
	  1 ../lib/lz4/lz4hc_compress.c:514:1: warning: the frame size of 1472 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	  1 ../include/soc/nps/common.h:162:9: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../include/soc/nps/common.h:148:9: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/phy/tegra/xusb-tegra210.c:1741:1: warning: label 'free' defined but not used [-Wunused-label]
	  1 ../drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c:1304:1: warning: the frame size of 1056 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	  1 ../drivers/mtd/chips/cfi_cmdset_0020.c:651:1: warning: the frame size of 1032 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/hdmi5.c:134:2: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/hdmi4.c:117:2: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/dsi.c:1183:2: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allmodconfig : FAIL, 1 errors, 9 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
	../drivers/phy/tegra/xusb-tegra210.c:1721:3: error: label 'out' used but not defined

Warnings:
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c:468:18: warning: unused variable 'kms' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/dsi_host.c:329:3: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy.c:181:3: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../include/soc/nps/common.h:148:9: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../include/soc/nps/common.h:162:9: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/phy/tegra/xusb-tegra210.c:1741:1: warning: label 'free' defined but not used [-Wunused-label]
	../drivers/pinctrl/sh-pfc/core.c:603:17: warning: unused variable 'pfc' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/regulator/core.c:2536:1: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../include/linux/export.h:63:25: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v7_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c:468:18: warning: unused variable 'kms' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/dsi_host.c:329:3: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy.c:181:3: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/regulator/core.c:2536:1: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../include/linux/export.h:63:25: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 11 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../lib/lz4/lz4hc_compress.c:514:1: warning: the frame size of 1472 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c:468:18: warning: unused variable 'kms' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/dsi_host.c:329:3: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/phy/dsi_phy.c:181:3: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/dsi.c:1183:2: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/hdmi4.c:117:2: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/hdmi5.c:134:2: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/mtd/chips/cfi_cmdset_0020.c:651:1: warning: the frame size of 1032 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
	../drivers/regulator/core.c:2536:1: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../include/linux/export.h:63:25: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c:1304:1: warning: the frame size of 1056 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v5_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../drivers/regulator/core.c:2536:1: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../include/linux/export.h:63:25: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../drivers/pinctrl/sh-pfc/core.c:603:17: warning: unused variable 'pfc' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/regulator/core.c:2536:1: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../include/linux/export.h:63:25: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches:

x86_64-allnoconfig
arm64-allnoconfig
arm-allnoconfig
x86_64-defconfig
close failed in file object destructor:
sys.excepthook is missing
lost sys.stderr