Subject: next-20160512 build: 0 failures 18 warnings (next-20160512)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 09:38:52 +0100

Tree/Branch: next-20160512
Git describe: next-20160512
Commit: c6c0402127 Add linux-next specific files for 20160512

Build Time: 78 min 16 sec

Passed:    9 / 9   (100.00 %)
Failed:    0 / 9   (  0.00 %)

Errors: 0
Warnings: 18
Section Mismatches: 0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allnoconfig
     15 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allmodconfig
      3 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v5_defconfig
      3 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v7_defconfig
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : x86_64-defconfig
      6 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allnoconfig
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : x86_64-allnoconfig
      4 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-defconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings Summary: 18
	  6 ../kernel/cgroup.c:1634:15: warning: unused variable 'ret' [-Wunused-variable]
	  5 ../include/linux/export.h:63:25: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  5 ../drivers/regulator/core.c:2536:1: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  3 ../mm/page_alloc.c:3658:5: warning: 'compact_result' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  2 ../include/acpi/video.h:74:12: warning: 'acpi_video_get_levels' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
	  2 ../drivers/xen/balloon.c:154:13: warning: 'release_memory_resource' declared 'static' but never defined [-Wunused-function]
	  1 ../include/soc/nps/common.h:162:9: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../include/soc/nps/common.h:148:9: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	  1 ../fs/reiserfs/ibalance.c:1156:2: warning: 'new_insert_key' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../fs/gfs2/dir.c:802:9: warning: 'leaf_no' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../fs/gfs2/dir.c:1021:8: warning: 'leaf_no' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../drivers/staging/iio/adc/ad7606_spi.c:24:18: warning: 'data' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-pmic-wrap.c:1086:16: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]
	  1 ../drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-pmic-wrap.c:1074:16: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]
	  1 ../drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-pmic-wrap.c:1062:16: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/hdmi5.c:134:2: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/hdmi4.c:117:2: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  1 ../drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/dsi.c:1183:2: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allnoconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../mm/page_alloc.c:3658:5: warning: 'compact_result' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 15 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../kernel/cgroup.c:1634:15: warning: unused variable 'ret' [-Wunused-variable]
	../fs/gfs2/dir.c:802:9: warning: 'leaf_no' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../fs/gfs2/dir.c:1021:8: warning: 'leaf_no' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../fs/reiserfs/ibalance.c:1156:2: warning: 'new_insert_key' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../include/acpi/video.h:74:12: warning: 'acpi_video_get_levels' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
	../include/acpi/video.h:74:12: warning: 'acpi_video_get_levels' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
	../include/soc/nps/common.h:148:9: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../include/soc/nps/common.h:162:9: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
	../drivers/regulator/core.c:2536:1: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../include/linux/export.h:63:25: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-pmic-wrap.c:1062:16: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]
	../drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-pmic-wrap.c:1074:16: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]
	../drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-pmic-wrap.c:1086:16: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]
	../drivers/staging/iio/adc/ad7606_spi.c:24:18: warning: 'data' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/xen/balloon.c:154:13: warning: 'release_memory_resource' declared 'static' but never defined [-Wunused-function]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v5_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../kernel/cgroup.c:1634:15: warning: unused variable 'ret' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/regulator/core.c:2536:1: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../include/linux/export.h:63:25: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v7_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../kernel/cgroup.c:1634:15: warning: unused variable 'ret' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/regulator/core.c:2536:1: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../include/linux/export.h:63:25: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64-defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../kernel/cgroup.c:1634:15: warning: unused variable 'ret' [-Wunused-variable]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../kernel/cgroup.c:1634:15: warning: unused variable 'ret' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/dsi.c:1183:2: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/hdmi4.c:117:2: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/hdmi5.c:134:2: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/regulator/core.c:2536:1: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../include/linux/export.h:63:25: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allnoconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../mm/page_alloc.c:3658:5: warning: 'compact_result' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64-allnoconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../mm/page_alloc.c:3658:5: warning: 'compact_result' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../kernel/cgroup.c:1634:15: warning: unused variable 'ret' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/regulator/core.c:2536:1: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../include/linux/export.h:63:25: warning: 'regulator_can_change_voltage' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/xen/balloon.c:154:13: warning: 'release_memory_resource' declared 'static' but never defined [-Wunused-function]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches: