Subject: next-20160614 build: 1 failures 11 warnings (next-20160614)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 13:08:00 +0100

Tree/Branch: next-20160614
Git describe: next-20160614
Commit: 81e615f6c6 Add linux-next specific files for 20160614

Build Time: 138 min 40 sec

Passed:    8 / 9   ( 88.89 %)
Failed:    1 / 9   ( 11.11 %)

Errors: 1
Warnings: 11
Section Mismatches: 0

Failed defconfigs:
	arm-allmodconfig

Errors:

	arm-allmodconfig
../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: error: impossible constraint in 'asm'
../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: error: impossible constraint in 'asm'
../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: error: impossible constraint in 'asm'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
      5 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allmodconfig
      3 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v7_defconfig
     75 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v5_defconfig
      4 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-defconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Errors summary: 1
	  3 ../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: error: impossible constraint in 'asm'

Warnings Summary: 11
	 66 ../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	  4 ../drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-sun4i-tcon-ch1.c:82:6: warning: unused variable 'num_parents' [-Wunused-variable]
	  3 ../drivers/net/phy/mdio-mux.c:188:3: warning: 'parent_bus_node' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  3 ../arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable.h:262:15: warning: 'entry' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  2 ../include/linux/dynamic_debug.h:134:3: warning: 'carrier_offset' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  2 ../include/linux/compaction.h:242:54: warning: 'struct node' declared inside parameter list
	  2 ../include/linux/compaction.h:237:51: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
	  2 ../include/linux/compaction.h:237:51: warning: 'struct node' declared inside parameter list
	  2 ../drivers/staging/ks7010/ks7010_config.c:263:8: warning: assignment discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
	  1 ../include/linux/of.h:1002:20: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
	  1 ../drivers/staging/iio/adc/ad7606_spi.c:24:18: warning: 'data' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-sun4i-tcon-ch1.c:82:6: warning: unused variable 'num_parents' [-Wunused-variable]
	../include/linux/dynamic_debug.h:134:3: warning: 'carrier_offset' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/net/phy/mdio-mux.c:188:3: warning: 'parent_bus_node' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/staging/iio/adc/ad7606_spi.c:24:18: warning: 'data' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/staging/ks7010/ks7010_config.c:263:8: warning: assignment discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v7_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable.h:262:15: warning: 'entry' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-sun4i-tcon-ch1.c:82:6: warning: unused variable 'num_parents' [-Wunused-variable]
	../drivers/net/phy/mdio-mux.c:188:3: warning: 'parent_bus_node' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : FAIL, 3 errors, 75 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: error: impossible constraint in 'asm'
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: error: impossible constraint in 'asm'
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: error: impossible constraint in 'asm'

Warnings:
	../arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable.h:262:15: warning: 'entry' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../include/linux/compaction.h:237:51: warning: 'struct node' declared inside parameter list
	../include/linux/compaction.h:237:51: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
	../include/linux/compaction.h:242:54: warning: 'struct node' declared inside parameter list
	../drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-sun4i-tcon-ch1.c:82:6: warning: unused variable 'num_parents' [-Wunused-variable]
	../include/linux/of.h:1002:20: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/compiler-gcc.h:243:38: warning: asm operand 0 probably doesn't match constraints
	../include/linux/dynamic_debug.h:134:3: warning: 'carrier_offset' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/staging/ks7010/ks7010_config.c:263:8: warning: assignment discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
	../drivers/net/phy/mdio-mux.c:188:3: warning: 'parent_bus_node' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v5_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable.h:262:15: warning: 'entry' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../include/linux/compaction.h:237:51: warning: 'struct node' declared inside parameter list
	../include/linux/compaction.h:237:51: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
	../include/linux/compaction.h:242:54: warning: 'struct node' declared inside parameter list
	../drivers/clk/sunxi/clk-sun4i-tcon-ch1.c:82:6: warning: unused variable 'num_parents' [-Wunused-variable]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches:

x86_64-allnoconfig
arm64-allnoconfig
arm-allnoconfig
x86_64-defconfig