Subject: next-20160812 build: 0 failures 3 warnings (next-20160812)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 08:15:58 +0100

Tree/Branch: next-20160812
Git describe: next-20160812
Commit: 8b2a28d3b5 Add linux-next specific files for 20160812

Build Time: 90 min 40 sec

Passed:   10 / 10   (100.00 %)
Failed:    0 / 10   (  0.00 %)

Errors: 0
Warnings: 3
Section Mismatches: 0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allmodconfig
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v7_defconfig
      3 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v5_defconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings Summary: 3
	  3 ../drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fec_main.c:2890:0: warning: "HASH_BITS" redefined
	  2 ../drivers/video/fbdev/mb862xx/mb862xx-i2c.c:160:6: warning: unused variable 'ret' [-Wunused-variable]
	  1 ../drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250_fintek.c:34:0: warning: "IRQ_MODE" redefined

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../drivers/video/fbdev/mb862xx/mb862xx-i2c.c:160:6: warning: unused variable 'ret' [-Wunused-variable]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v7_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fec_main.c:2890:0: warning: "HASH_BITS" redefined

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fec_main.c:2890:0: warning: "HASH_BITS" redefined
	../drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250_fintek.c:34:0: warning: "IRQ_MODE" redefined
	../drivers/video/fbdev/mb862xx/mb862xx-i2c.c:160:6: warning: unused variable 'ret' [-Wunused-variable]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v5_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fec_main.c:2890:0: warning: "HASH_BITS" redefined
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches:

arm64-allnoconfig
x86_64-defconfig
arm-allnoconfig
x86_64-allnoconfig
arm-multi_v4t_defconfig
arm64-defconfig