Subject: next-20160912 build: 0 failures 3 warnings (next-20160912)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 10:30:54 +0100

Tree/Branch: next-20160912
Git describe: next-20160912
Commit: a2c9e2eaa8 Add linux-next specific files for 20160912

Build Time: 93 min 45 sec

Passed:   10 / 10   (100.00 %)
Failed:    0 / 10   (  0.00 %)

Errors: 0
Warnings: 3
Section Mismatches: 0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
      3 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v4t_defconfig
      6 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v7_defconfig
      6 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig
      3 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allnoconfig
      6 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v5_defconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings Summary: 3
	  8 <stdin>:1322:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_free not implemented [-Wcpp]
	  8 <stdin>:1319:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_alloc not implemented [-Wcpp]
	  8 <stdin>:1316:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_mprotect not implemented [-Wcpp]

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v4t_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1316:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_mprotect not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1319:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_alloc not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1322:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_free not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v7_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1316:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_mprotect not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1319:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_alloc not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1322:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_free not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1316:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_mprotect not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1319:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_alloc not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1322:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_free not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1316:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_mprotect not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1319:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_alloc not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1322:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_free not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1316:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_mprotect not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1319:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_alloc not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1322:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_free not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allnoconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1316:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_mprotect not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1319:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_alloc not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1322:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_free not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v5_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1316:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_mprotect not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1319:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_alloc not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1322:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_free not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1316:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_mprotect not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1319:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_alloc not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1322:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_free not implemented [-Wcpp]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches:

x86_64-allnoconfig
arm64-allnoconfig
arm64-allmodconfig
x86_64-defconfig
arm64-defconfig