Subject: next-20160927 build: 2 failures 4 warnings (next-20160927)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 10:49:27 +0100

Tree/Branch: next-20160927
Git describe: next-20160927
Commit: 31e69fdf27 Add linux-next specific files for 20160927

Build Time: 85 min 35 sec

Passed:    8 / 10   ( 80.00 %)
Failed:    2 / 10   ( 20.00 %)

Errors: 2
Warnings: 4
Section Mismatches: 0

Failed defconfigs:
	arm64-allmodconfig
	arm-allmodconfig

Errors:

	arm64-allmodconfig
ERROR: "irq_set_parent" [drivers/mfd/tps65217.ko] undefined!

	arm-allmodconfig
ERROR: "__aeabi_uldivmod" [net/netfilter/xt_hashlimit.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "irq_set_parent" [drivers/mfd/tps65217.ko] undefined!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allmodconfig
      6 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v5_defconfig
      6 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v7_defconfig
      3 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig
      3 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v4t_defconfig
      3 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allnoconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Errors summary: 2
	  2 ERROR: "irq_set_parent" [drivers/mfd/tps65217.ko] undefined!
	  1 ERROR: "__aeabi_uldivmod" [net/netfilter/xt_hashlimit.ko] undefined!

Warnings Summary: 4
	  7 <stdin>:1322:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_free not implemented [-Wcpp]
	  7 <stdin>:1319:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_alloc not implemented [-Wcpp]
	  7 <stdin>:1316:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_mprotect not implemented [-Wcpp]
	  1 ../include/linux/kernel.h:739:16: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allmodconfig : FAIL, 1 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
	ERROR: "irq_set_parent" [drivers/mfd/tps65217.ko] undefined!

Warnings:
	../include/linux/kernel.h:739:16: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v5_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1316:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_mprotect not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1319:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_alloc not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1322:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_free not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1316:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_mprotect not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1319:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_alloc not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1322:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_free not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v7_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1316:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_mprotect not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1319:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_alloc not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1322:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_free not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1316:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_mprotect not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1319:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_alloc not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1322:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_free not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : FAIL, 2 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
	ERROR: "__aeabi_uldivmod" [net/netfilter/xt_hashlimit.ko] undefined!
	ERROR: "irq_set_parent" [drivers/mfd/tps65217.ko] undefined!

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1316:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_mprotect not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1319:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_alloc not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1322:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_free not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v4t_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1316:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_mprotect not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1319:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_alloc not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1322:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_free not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allnoconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1316:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_mprotect not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1319:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_alloc not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1322:2: warning: #warning syscall pkey_free not implemented [-Wcpp]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches:

x86_64-allnoconfig
arm64-allnoconfig
x86_64-defconfig
arm64-defconfig